CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

12 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

What Pansyspacker isn't telling anyone is that the EU and the Irish government have devised what is called the 2040 plan which aims to increase the population by a million people. (The current population is around 4.8m, do the maths!)

This is going to be achieved by flooding every hamlet, village, town and city with 3rd world savages. The EU has ordered Ireland to begin implementing the plan Immediately. 

According to the BBC, there are 6.7 million people in the UK who would be eligible for Irish citizenship should they choose to apply for it, which would more than double Eire's population.

Saying that, there's a good reason why there are so many people of Irish descent in this country, and I suspect that a large number of them would rather pour hot sugared water over their genitals than move back to the ancestral bog, me included.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

What Pansyspacker isn't telling anyone is that the EU and the Irish government have devised what is called the 2040 plan which aims to increase the population by a million people. (The current population is around 4.8m, do the maths!)

This is going to be achieved by flooding every hamlet, village, town and city with 3rd world savages. The EU has ordered Ireland to begin implementing the plan Immediately. 

I predict a wave of Irish emigration that will make those following the spud famine look like a city break.

I do hope you are right. If we ever leave the EU ( which I doubt ) we’ve got plenty of shite to unload on the Paddies. When Pansy comes over here with his caravan and horse trailer I shall be waiting at the ferry to tell him to fuck right off.   

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I do hope you are right. If we ever leave the EU ( which I doubt ) we’ve got plenty of shite to unload on the Paddies. When Pansy comes over here with his caravan and horse trailer I shall be waiting at the ferry to tell him to fuck right off.   

Which caravan will you be in ..the one with the soup can chimney or the one with the washing line full of damp skidmarked y fronts jewdy baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

According to the BBC, there are 6.7 million people in the UK who would be eligible for Irish citizenship should they choose to apply for it, which would more than double Eire's population.

Saying that, there's a good reason why there are so many people of Irish descent in this country, and I suspect that a large number of them would rather pour hot sugared water over their genitals than move back to the ancestral bog, me included.

Indeed, I'm one of those 6.7m. However unlike the plastic fuckwits who take the day off work on St Patrick's day and put on ill fitting Irish rugby shirts before making utter cunts of themselves, I claim no allegiance to Ireland due to the disgraceful way my Grandfather was treated by his own people following the second world war.

The place is a backward xenophobic bog full of self pitying dullards with an inferiority complex.

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Indeed, I'm one of those 6.7m. However unlike the plastic fuckwits who take the day off work on St Patrick's day and put on ill fitting Irish rugby shirts before making utter cunts of themselves, I claim no allegiance to Ireland due to the disgraceful way my Grandfather was treated by his own people following the second world war.

The place is a backward xenophobic bog full of self pitying dullards with an inferiority complex.

Mm ...ya fuck one sheep and your dammed for life ...tell him to go back I'm sure it's now a jumper or a chop shitty baby

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm ...ya fuck one sheep and your dammed for life ...tell him to go back I'm sure it's now a jumper or a chop shitty baby

Panzerknacker 

“ Dammed “? Like your shit canal? Is that why it all comes out of your mouth ?

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“ Dammed “? Like your shit canal? Is that why it all comes out of your mouth ?

Jewdy ya horrid little angry spud. .it's Friday. .ya doin anything nice for the weekend maybe paint the boxroom ya live in or a few bottles of frosty Jack perhaps while listening Nigel on constant loop 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Nah he wasn't from Kerry and the charge was fighting Hitler. Not lowering flags to half mast for him like De Valera and the rest of the fucking rats in the Dail did the filthy bastards.

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Nah he wasn't from Kerry and the charge was fighting Hitler. Not lowering flags to half mast for him like De Valera and the rest of the fucking rats in the Dail did the filthy bastards.

Mm..dev was a bit of fukkin egit. ..he hated the Brits more than he hated being poor...bit like the numpties and europe 

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

So you know @Panzerknacker then?

If you're struggling to identify him, he's the one with a giant, albeit rotten with disease, potato sized chip on each shoulder still crying that his big ancient protector over the water has disowned it's bastard offspring. Free to prosper while they really do become the poor man of Europe, an embarrassment to all.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you're struggling to identify him, he's the one with a giant, albeit rotten with disease, potato sized chip on each shoulder still crying that his big ancient protector over the water has disowned it's bastard offspring. Free to prosper while they really do become the poor man of Europe, an embarrassment to all.

No way can we both eat at the same Chinky Stub!!

Ten dorrah

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Laffin..glassjaw cunt

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only cod or haddock associated with you penny is the fishmongers on a hot day stench emanating from your gusset. 

I only eat Salmon.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do you insist on continually posting this inane fucking drivel? 

You're getting your knickers in a twist Punchy .. CALM DOWN.

5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

So am I and I wouldn't either.