CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That trivago aussie bird would have her back doors seriously kicked in 

Panzerknacker 

Would you chuck your shrimp on her barbie?

Guest Erroreptile404

I'm sure it's probably already been said on here before, but these homoerotic Money supermarket adverts are getting a bit fucking repetitive. The one with balding faggots in denim shorts and high heels twerking was creepy and vomit inducing. 

8 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'm sure it's probably already been said on here before, but these homoerotic Money supermarket adverts are getting a bit fucking repetitive. The one with balding faggots in denim shorts and high heels twerking was creepy and vomit inducing. 

Ya know what ive noticed..the lack of a tesco Christmas ad featuring the lovely Ruth Jones and their learning impaired boomerang manchild 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya know what ive noticed..the lack of a tesco Christmas ad featuring the lovely Ruth Jones and their learning impaired boomerang manchild 

Panzerknacker 

Oh yeah i'd forgotten about that one with the 35 year old dribbling fucktard of a son where the parents always looked embarrassed when they see him.

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Oh yeah i'd forgotten about that one with the 35 year old dribbling fucktard of a son where the parents always looked embarrassed when they see him.

The fucktard son was the best thing about those ads. "I found this lightbulb, it's gluten free". I think he was probably removed by some advertising PC nazi snowflake on the grounds that it may offend the parents of real life cabbages.

39 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Money supermarket adverts are getting a bit fucking repetitive. The one with balding faggot in denim shorts and high heels twerking was creepy and vomit inducing. 

I'm not exaggerating when I say that he looks exactly like Quincy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I've been waiting for the marketing creatives to spawn a hideous hybrid family campaign featuring this gormless cunt and the fat munter daughter from the Oxo adverts. I've already written pre-emptively to Bartle Bogle Hegarty suggesting that they could then adopt the fucking Gerber baby. I'm expecting their cheque any day now.

• Like 1

On 09/03/2018 at 8:57 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Wait till @Eddie reads this, he'll spunk his load and offer you a free wash and wax and a go on @Fatty at a discount price

Branson is the anti Christ, privatising the nhs and all for open boarder so cheap labour can clean his trains and planes and work in his shops, whilst not officially owning any property in the UK and not paying any tax into UK plc. His island has an open boarder as long as you pay the cunt 10k per day...

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Branson is the anti Christ, privatising the nhs and all for open boarder so cheap labour can clean his trains and planes and work in his shops, whilst not officially owning any property in the UK and not paying any tax into UK plc. His island has an open boarder as long as you pay the cunt 10k per day...

I knew you didn't like him!

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Drop the Ruth Jones shit panzyspuder, it's making me gag. Firstly she's got a face like a badgers arse that's been crushed by a tractor, secondly she's welsh. Have some fucking standards. I'd rather shag @Fatty

I'm with you on trivagos Gabrielle Miller as is every non bender in the universe....

Gabrielle-Miller-Height-Weight-Hot-Sexy-

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hate the cunt. A friend won a weeks stay at necker island from his company for sales brought in for 2017. He invited me and friend however I turned it down as I could not entertain a week at the beardy wankers tax retreat. I cancelle virgin tv, when asked by the pleb why i was cancelling I said because of the beardy cunts stance on brexit. I hate the man more than you can believe.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I hate the cunt. A friend won a weeks stay at necker island from his company for sales brought in for 2017. He invited me and friend however I turned it down as I could not entertain a week at the beardy wankers tax retreat. I cancelle virgin tv, when asked by the pleb why i was cancelling I said because of the beardy cunts stance on brexit. I hate the man more than you can believe.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Virgin interactive published some quality games in the 90s.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drop the Ruth Jones shit panzyspuder, it's making me gag. Firstly she's got a face like a badgers arse that's been crushed by a tractor, secondly she's welsh. Have some fucking standards. I'd rather shag @Fatty

I'm with you on trivagos Gabrielle Miller as is every non bender in the universe....

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Are you ok Quincy? I'm worried that with Hawking snuffing it somehow his disability has been passed on to you and you've become a raging flid, randomly pressing buttons? Speak man, if you can