CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

If that is a picture of you, I'm glad you are not a free bleeder. If you were,  it would resemble a dead badger with its throat cut.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

I don't get it. Is that her emergency pull start cord cord dangling out the back?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

large.string.jpg

It would appear that the black marker has not only been applied to cover the offending nipple, but also to create a more flattering view of the waistline. I would have thought vanity would have flown out of the window while depicting oneself with a tampon hanging out of your haddock sluice.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would appear that the black marker has not only been applied to cover the offending nipple, but also to create a more flattering view of the waistline. I would have thought vanity would have flown out of the window while depicting oneself with a tampon hanging out of your haddock sluice.

Fucking hell, out of likes. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stunning word(s) picture there Eric. 

22 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Nice. I’ll like yours if you like mine.....

That's a slippery slope.

On a completely separate note, I've just seen some "highlights" of the Winter Paralympics opening ceremony. There appears to be absolutely nothing wrong with most of those cunts; they dance better than Frank.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cunting at its very finest. 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's a slippery slope.

On a completely separate note, I've just seen some "highlights" of the Winter Paralympics opening ceremony. There appears to be absolutely nothing wrong with most of those cunts; they dance better than Frank.

So not entirely separate, then.......

They say there’s a little MikeD in all of us. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Major League qualitah Authoritah. The fishy fissure continues to get one's creative juices flowing

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the Cunts' Corner moderator's annual outing to Folkestone. Admin and Spotto at the back, Roops and Rick at the front. 

If you're right, spottos the looker and I'm getting homoerotic thoughts. That leaves you with rick. Good luck prizing him away from the Guardian or whatever right on thing he's doing for a half hearted shag