CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

14 minutes ago, Our Lady Penelope said:

I switched me Bush 9" telly on back in 1969 expecting to watch a circus but what I saw was something completely different :(

I saw 9", Bush and 69 expecting filth but what I read was also something completely different 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
52 minutes ago, Our Lady Penelope said:

I switched me Bush 9" telly on back in 1969 expecting to watch a circus but what I saw was something completely different :(

Switch it back on, and jump into the bath. The first you’ve had in years, and the last.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Switch it back on, and jump into the bath. The first you’ve had in years, and the last.

Quppy .. do you have cable tv? If so use the cable to throttle yourself. oik!!

I used to go to a club that had a Monty python fruit machine, as much as I loved everything  python , the one liners as you'd spunked a hundred  nicker on smashing  buttons for 20 minutes really made me want to rip out the barmans spine and see if i could jammy the machines lock with it.

This little story made as much sense as the original nom you old cunt.

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

I used to go to a club that had a Monty python fruit machine, as much as I loved everything  python , the one liners as you'd spunked a hundred  nicker on smashing  buttons for 20 minutes really made me want to rip out the barmans spine and see if i could jammy the machines lock with it.

This little story made as much sense as the original nom you old cunt.

Always wondered what manner of numpty stood in front of one of those things spunking away their benefits. ..I'll sleep better tonight now that I know 

Panzerknacker 

9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Always wondered what manner of numpty stood in front of one of those things spunking away their benefits. ..I'll sleep better tonight now that I know 

Panzerknacker 

I predict  your nights are slept well while we all take care of you young panzy , how was the beans on toast today?

Snowy.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Ssh, just play along with the fiction. It was you that mentioned 1969, they didn't have "online" in those days.

Oh yes they did .. George from number 7 went online .. they were picking bits of him up for two weeks afterwards.

3 minutes ago, Our Lady Penelope said:

Oh yes they did .. George from number 7 went online .. they were picking bits of him up for two weeks afterwards.

The only online you did them  days pen was someone getting there cock stuck  on the line of your tampon, rancid old cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

The only online you did them  days pen was someone getting there cock stuck  on the line of your tampon, rancid old cunt.

:P:P:P:P

39 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

As a matter of interest, why are some guys obsessed with Aunt Irma's visits in general and tampons in particular?

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a matter of interest, why are some guys obsessed with Aunt Irma's visits in general and tampons in particular?

No interest at all think of ann summers parties while you  all gall and laugh over a black mamba or a a double  headed dildo same  thing .As far as time of the month means we can't have sex simples but don't  quote me on this.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wouldn't call it an obsession.  As it relates to the corner, it possess a certain a shock value, almost guaranteed to earn one a cunt response.  In terms of every day life, those of us with a wife or girlfriend, it's a fact of life that must be accepted and sorted ever 28 days or so  

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Because it doesn't happen to us. Also where the little mousey goes is what small minded men snigger at. Little boys all of them.

20 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Because it doesn't happen to us. Also where the little mousey goes is what small minded men snigger at. Little boys all of them.

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to sites rules.)

Jesus fucking Christ.

Reported.

• Like 2