CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Do you have a brain injury or severe learning difficulty?

Panzerknacker 

I'm a thick as fuck  Brummie,bereft of any shred of intelligence, with the level of education that could only be comparable to a spasticated Jade Goody, what's  your excuse?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I'm a thick as fuck  Brummie,bereft of any shred of intelligence, with the level of education that could only be comparable to a spasticated Jade Goody, what's  your excuse?

Deserves more than a like snowy.

You maybe a brummie, and you have our pity, to explain your thickness, but panzybaby is Irish therefore to a different level of stupidity. I'd happily forgive him this fault of birthright but he's really spitting the dummy over Brexit. The price of spuds is going through the roof over there.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

It's good to see you've recycled your sofa into the bourgeois dress you wear in your avatar. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Wasn't a statement. .I asked a question isall flakey baby ..are minor tasks challenging to you?..do you soil yourself 

Panzerknacker 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would appear that the black marker has not only been applied to cover the offending nipple, but also to create a more flattering view of the waistline. I would have thought vanity would have flown out of the window while depicting oneself with a tampon hanging out of your haddock sluice.

I'll be gentle with you 'cos I suspect you are still in an unhappy place, but really Eric, resorting to yet another seafood analogy goes some way in explaining why you are hired for your brawn rather than your brain, but be that as it may, if you subject the pic to image software and increase the light/shadow ratio you'll see your theory is as reliable as your "I was there but you weren't" pony.

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wasn't a statement. .I asked a question isall flakey baby ..are minor tasks challenging to you?..do you soil yourself 

Panzerknacker 

The only soil you know about paddyknacker is the stuff you knock your spuds for your nightly staple meal. Oh, and the stuff you have to dig through to cache your Semtex 

lol lol

fuck off!

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll be gentle with you 'cos I suspect you are still in an unhappy place, but really Eric, resorting to yet another seafood analogy goes some way in explaining why you are hired for your brawn rather than your brain, but be that as it may, if you subject the pic to image software and increase the light/shadow ratio you'll see your theory is as reliable as your "I was there but you weren't" pony.

That told him luv, two sugars...

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Never claimed to be there. That was the other one. But obviously you're right as usual.

Guest King Rollo
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never claimed to be there. That was the other one. But obviously you're right as usual.

He was in a Travel Lodge, don'tcha know...

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I still can't see why you would black out the area from your rib cage to lower abdomen, unless you were trying to hide something. If it's not a belly it must be a cock. If it is a cock, I must concede, nice tits for a tranny.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Deserves more than a like snowy.

You maybe a brummie, and you have our pity, to explain your thickness, but panzybaby is Irish therefore to a different level of stupidity. I'd happily forgive him this fault of birthright but he's really spitting the dummy over Brexit. The price of spuds is going through the roof over there.  

You really have no idea as to what's happening do ya?

Panzerknacker 

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is that really you roops baby..if so you've a fine chassis on ya ..genes or gym?

Panzerknacker 

There aren't enough buckets of sick in the world to express how I feel about your pathetic fawning towards the evil roops. 

Feck off you spud chomping bog rat. Go and feed your horses or dags for the first time since Xmas 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I still can't see why you would black out the area from your rib cage to lower abdomen, unless you were trying to hide something. If it's not a belly it must be a cock. If it is a cock, I must concede, nice tits for a tranny.

Roops: simply unbearable.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My main idea this evening is winding you up, spud boy.

Say hi to Gerry Adams the bearded nonce, next time you see him down the pub.

Now who's the grass?

Fuck off

G'wey ya crying cunt ..stick to poking the teaboy in work ..yer a busted flush here 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is not just another mere seafood analogy, this is at least, notable. We have today witnessed the creation of a new and possibly universally adoptable, funny as fuck, metaphor. 

Mellow your intransigence and give the cunt a like.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 08/03/2018 at 2:23 PM, Decimus said:

I'm certainly not. To be frank, the whole filthy business fucking disgusts me.

To be frank, i am a lanky Greek cunt who wears his daughters white jeans and slurps down cum cocktails like there is no tomorrow.