CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll be gentle with you 'cos I suspect you are still in an unhappy place, but really Eric, resorting to yet another seafood analogy goes some way in explaining why you are hired for your brawn rather than your brain, but be that as it may, if you subject the pic to image software and increase the light/shadow ratio you'll see your theory is as reliable as your "I was there but you weren't" pony.

7 - 0 

16 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Oh ok it was just a question  I get you, no to both then.

Here's  a question for you for someone who proclaims not to be bothered in anyway about brexit do you bore everyone else to death with it 24/7?

Out of likes, you've hit the nail on the fucking head. Claims to be nonchalant regarding brexit, yet hasn't shut the fuck about it for 3 months.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes, you've hit the nail on the fucking head. Claims to be nonchalant regarding brexit, yet hasn't shut the fuck about it for 3 months.

I suspect the reply will be I just like winding you brexiteers up snowy baby, some bullshit about being disabled will follow then.....

Signedoffbysomecunt.

Just now, Snowflake said:

I suspect the reply will be I just like winding you brexiters up snowy baby, some bullshit about being disabled will follow then.....

Signedoffbysomecunt.

Yis all ave fukked yisselves, crows cawing their holes off. I'm jizzin up some trout. Fuk yiz.

sambapacker.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yis all ave fukked yisselves, crows cawing their holes off. I'm jizzin up some trout. Fuk yiz.

sambapacker.

Another fish based jab, you'll  have Roops swinging for your neck way your going young Eric. She will be spreading  your arse cheeks all over the plaice.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is that really you roops baby..if so you've a fine chassis on ya ..genes or gym?

Panzerknacker 

Partly genes I 'spose, don't like gyms though I used to compete in x-country and still mountain run for fun. I've trained for and ran a few half-marathons but find pounding asphalt boring as hell.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Partly genes I 'spose, don't like gyms though I used to compete in x-country and still mountain run for fun. I've trained for and ran a few half-marathons but find pounding asphalt boring as hell.

Well whatever it is your doing keep doing it 

Panzerknacker 

I appreciate you're feeling a bit butt-hurt, Eric but two points...

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course. Would you mind meeting me as I disembark the fictional train upon which I shall be travelling? I'll bring fictional burgers from my fictional place of work so we won't go hungry.

Attempting post-irony to cover up your past roid-rage outbursts doesn't fool anyone.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fairly safe bet that it was. Otherwise, why get so cunty about someone pointing out that the beer gut had been airbrushed out. Followed by a load of shite about forensic level photo enhancement technology bollocks, that no cunt bar 'Dexter' or 'Quincy ME' would have access to.

Any-one who has digital camera will have been supplied a basic suite of imaging software. Even your i-pad came with an pre-installed app called "Photo Booth". It was designed for children to use. Its not rocket science. Anyone with half a brain would be able to master...oh...wait a minute...

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

Why would you post naked pictures of yourself (if it's you) on CC, not the behaviour of a moderator is it ? ..are you a sociapath ?

4 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Why would you post naked pictures of yourself (if it's you) on CC, not the behaviour of a moderator is it ? ..are you a sociapath ?

I suppose if I posted said image on the Tufty Club forum (that is, if it was me) then "sociopath" might be appropriate, but probably not. I think someone who continually articulates an unhealthy interest in the inappropriate use of hammers might fit the bill more accurately, dont'cha think?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I suppose if I posted said image on the Tufty Club forum (that is, if it was me) then "sociopath" might be appropriate, but probably not. I think someone who continually articulates an unhealthy interest in the inappropriate use of hammers might fit the bill more accurately, dont'cha think?

Well, let's put it this way, you have answered a question by deflecting, but hey, it's what i expected. Using the hammer card as well..ok as not to be pretentious, i am a sociopath and a psychopath rolled into one fucked up hammer smashing package, but i'm comfortable with that.

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

Thats a fine arse, Mrs R:)

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

...ok as not to be pretentious, i am a sociopath and a psychopath rolled into one fucked up hammer smashing package, but i'm comfortable with that.

Wouldn't it be simpler (and less pretentious) to say, hammer-wielding maniac with a strange nun fixation? Strangely you conveniently omit from your self-appraisal "abject hypocrite", a personality trait you share with a number of punters who whilst revelling in posting visceral narratives can suddenly go full-on Mary Whitehouse mode overdosing on the smelling salts when it suits.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Posting naked pictures of yourself on t’internet? Why would you do that?

Oh wait a minute.........step aside little boys....... this is a job for a real man.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How modest! Thank goodness your recent naked photo upload, in which you're clearly not claiming attention for yourself, outguns it in the self-effacement department.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Well, let's put it this way, you have answered a question by deflecting, but hey, it's what i expected. Using the hammer card as well..ok as not to be pretentious, i am a sociopath and a psychopath rolled into one fucked up hammer smashing package, but i'm comfortable with that.

You’re a fucking idiot.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I appreciate you're feeling a bit butt-hurt, Eric but two points...

Attempting post-irony to cover up your past roid-rage outbursts doesn't fool anyone.

Any-one who has digital camera will have been supplied a basic suite of imaging software. Even your i-pad came with an pre-installed app called "Photo Booth". It was designed for children to use. Its not rocket science. Anyone with half a brain would be able to master...oh...wait a minute...

This got a like from Albert. Praise indeed. Rattled, extremely.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This got a like from Albert. Praise indeed. Rattled, extremely.

The Gospel according to John,  Chapter 8, Verse  7.