CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wouldn't it be simpler (and less pretentious) to say, hammer-wielding maniac with a strange nun fixation? Strangely you conveniently omit from your self-appraisal "abject hypocrite", a personality trait you share with a number of punters who whilst revelling in posting visceral narratives can suddenly go full-on Mary Whitehouse mode overdosing on the smelling salts when it suits.

Oh dear, maybe you should stop being a moderator and just be an ordinary mortal member, you will find your self righteousness will be ripped to shreds...Rattled.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I feel another ban coming my way D, i'm innocent, i tell you.

...not sure why you think another ban is coming your way, anyway...

5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Oh dear, maybe you should stop being a moderator and just be an ordinary mortal member, you will find your self righteousness will be ripped to shreds...Rattled.

I'm sorry you feel "rattled" but if you're going to instantly jump from fun-loving pyscho to Mr Moral majority then don't bawl when you're called out. Incidentally, whether I'm a moderator or not, as long as they stick to the rules, punters are free to "rip [my] self-righteousness (whatever that means) to shreds" - just don't cry out the "rattled" cliché if you get kicked in the nads in return. 

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry you feel "rattled" but if you're going to instantly jump from fun-loving pyscho to Mr Moral majority then don't bawl when you're called out. Incidentally, whether I'm a moderator or not, as long as they stick to the rules, punters are free to "rip [my] self-righteousness (whatever that means) to shreds" - just don't cry out the "rattled" cliché if you get kicked in the nads in return. 

Someone has burst your sociopathic bubble, maybe you should have included the nipple and doctored tummy tuck in the picture. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If you post a photoshopped image of yourself, naked, with a fucking tampon sticking out of your sluice (© @Eric Cuntman), surely you should expect some grief? You’re fucking unbearable, in every way.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
On 3/9/2018 at 1:00 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

Albert Ross aka Rain man has never seen a naked lady, that picture isn't appropriate for his impressionable eyes. He might splooge his Mcdonalds secret sauce everywhere.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh ah, who was that, then?

You only have to read the text back from when you posted the doctored picture to work it out, you're just trying to justifire your actions (badly)...fuck my old boots, you sure you're not my ex-wife. Not that any of this has anything to do with monty python. A thread you have helped to derail...(and now for something completely different).

15 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you post a photoshopped image of yourself, naked, with a fucking tampon sticking out of your sluice (© @Eric Cuntman), surely you should expect some grief? You’re fucking unbearable, in every way.

Absolutely. Some punters gave a lot more vicious grief before. It's interesting to see double standards at play and draw out the Hubert Gussets of Tunbridge Wells.. BTW, what drew you to a web site called "Cunts Corner"?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely. Some punters gave a lot more vicious grief before. It's interesting to see double standards at play and draw out the Hubert Gussets of Tunbridge Wells.. BTW, what drew you to a web site called "Cunts Corner"?

Why can’t you, for once, just accept that you’ve made a cunt of yourself? 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here we fucking go again. The last defence of someone rattling themselves right into the cooler. 

@The Beast, have a fucking word. 

On 09/03/2018 at 6:57 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

If you're right, spottos the looker and I'm getting homoerotic thoughts. That leaves you with rick. Good luck prizing him away from the Guardian or whatever right on thing he's doing for a half hearted shag 

Fuck off you poof!

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m thinking of posting naked pictures of myself.... in the interests of gender balance. 

With a marrow sticking out of your arsehole? in the interests of fairness of course..