CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Post-event Car Parking

Last Cunt Standing

I’m partial to a Saturday night trip out from time to time, and last night ventured to see the comedy stylings of Jason Manford in the delightful Northern hamlet of Grimsby, after checking my vaccination record and stocking up on alcohol hand wipes. The show was good, if tarnished a little by the smell of body odour from the row behind and the disgusting fat creature to my left who got through two massive sacks of Doritos and a tub of ice cream during the show, before announcing to her pathetic weed of a man that she would “need to stop at Maccies cos I’ve got fuckin heartburn”. 

As Crazy Crazy Nights blasted out signalling chucking out time, everyone seemed to leave in good mood, chortling their way to the car park, yet as soon as the central locking kicked in the primate brain took over. 2000 cars all fighting to get out of a single lane exit. Cunts edging forward, revving at each other, flashing their lights, refusing to make eye contact. What utter cuntery, predictable as a fight in the Guinness tent at Cheltenham. It makes for an amusing spectacle though if you sit and glug your Thermos of coffee while these idiots all spike their blood pressure, which most of the wobbling blobs can ill afford. 

I’d go out more if it wasn’t for the public. Cunts. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m partial to a Saturday night trip out from time to time, and last night ventured to see the comedy stylings of Jason Manford in the delightful Northern hamlet of Grimsby, after checking my vaccination record and stocking up on alcohol hand wipes. The show was good, if tarnished a little by the smell of body odour from the row behind and the disgusting fat creature to my left who got through two massive sacks of Doritos and a tub of ice cream during the show, before announcing to her pathetic weed of a man that she would “need to stop at Maccies cos I’ve got fuckin heartburn”. 

As Crazy Crazy Nights blasted out signalling chucking out time, everyone seemed to leave in good mood, chortling their way to the car park, yet as soon as the central locking kicked in the primate brain took over. 2000 cars all fighting to get out of a single lane exit. Cunts edging forward, revving at each other, flashing their lights, refusing to make eye contact. What utter cuntery, predictable as a fight in the Guinness tent at Cheltenham. It makes for an amusing spectacle though if you sit and glug your Thermos of coffee while these idiots all spike their blood pressure, which most of the wobbling blobs can ill afford. 

Try leaving the Goodwood festival of speed, its fucking pandemonium

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Jason Manford? Grimsby?

Idiot. 

If it makes you feel better Bubbs, I went home and had a nice Speyside single malt over a challenging game of Backgammon. I would say I have fairly Catholic taste in entertainment if I didn’t think it would get me into trouble here on T’Corner. 

Oh, and while it goes without saying, fuck off and die you contemptible little maggot.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sarah Millican in Skegness must have been sold out.

I don’t care for female stand ups Baws, and this particular cunt is as funny as finding a genital wart while having a piss on the plane home from a Bangkok stag do. 

Besides, the Embassy Theatre in Skegness is a bit chilly at this time of year and is very much a Summer run out in the car for me. 

• Like 1

" It makes for an amusing spectacle though if you sit and glug your Thermos of coffee while these idiots all spike their blood pressure, which most of the wobbling blobs can ill afford. "

Sat in your mum's Ford Fiesta in a car park drinking Lidl coffee from a thermos flask. Fuck me, you certainly know how to have a good time.

4 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Sat in your mum's Ford Fiesta in a car park drinking Lidl coffee from a thermos flask. Fuck me, you certainly know how to have a good time.

That's the fucking high life in Grimsby, that is.

41 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

" It makes for an amusing spectacle though if you sit and glug your Thermos of coffee while these idiots all spike their blood pressure, which most of the wobbling blobs can ill afford. "

My mother has been dead for twelve years you Cunt.

Happy Mothers Day. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Any thoughts about Mablethorpe or Sutton-on-sea?

Ah, Mablethorpe, when the tide's out you can't see the sea.

Guest judgetwi
On 11/03/2018 at 9:50 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

So let me get this right. You go to a place where a lot of other people are attending. You park in a car park where a lot of other people are parking. Then you cry like a bitch because they don’t stand aside and let you out first!

Who the fuck are you, Elton fucking John? 

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So let me get this right. You go to a place where a lot of other people are attending. You park in a car park where a lot of other people are parking. Then you cry like a bitch because they don’t stand aside and let you out first!

Who the fuck are you, Elton fucking John? 

It seems to me the good Doc lives his life like a candle in the wind!

Probably a bender with a glued on wig 'an all. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you two want to meet up, Saturday night's alright for fighting.

They can meet at Crocodile Rock, just off the Yellow brick Road.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you two want to meet up, Saturday night's alright for fighting.

But not if you've arranged to meet Eric the Cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or in the club at the end of the street. Oh look, Pen's pretending to be a 22 year old male again. The last time she was one of those, Chamberlain was PM.

Pen's been pretending to be many things for a long time now...interesting, original, funny, human, female, normal....failed across the spectrum.