CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female football pundits

Guest N/A

The politically correct over indulging gender warped world of television, has now gone full throttle on force feeding us the notion that because a couple of our Lezzers have kicked a ball in front of a crowds of 38 people, they know everything there is to know about football.   Not satisfied with forcing their kick a ball activities upon the main BBC sports web page up alongside the Premier League. The TV world of fags and queens are now thinking it’s totally fine and dandy for some blonde bint to hold a conversation at half time in the CHampions league as to what she would do, and from her experience, what she would be changing.    It’s like taking some young lad from playing football in the Evostick Conference South and putting him on national television and having us all hang on his every word as to how he would try and tactically set up against the anslaught of De Bruyner, Silva, etc.

women footballers please do not do it.  You are being played as a token.  A token gesture that makes a mockery of you. It completely undermines the women’s game rather than enhances its profile.   I respect jacky Oakley and Gabby Logan as TV anchor ladies but not some under talented dolly who is really all about self promotion and magazine covers, telling me the virtues of the 4,3,3 system.   What the fuck is this low spectator sport of women’s football being falsely elevated to the heights of Premier League punditry.    Well Gabby when I was playing in the women’s cup final at Stratford town fc infront of 38 people I got really nervous, just like Raheem must be feeling taking that penalty against Real Madrid.......it’s fucking laughable.

the TV cunts who are forcing this shit on the sporting public, need fucking trampling on by Liverpool fans

again !

Guest judgetwi

Totally fucking agree, this is box ticking writ large. Who the fuck do the BBC ( the main culprits ) think they are fooling with this shit.

It’s bad enough listening to the shite from cunts like Shearer and Gary Taxdodger without importing some tart nobody has ever heard of to waffle on about things she knows nothing about.  

These women should have more respect for themselves than get involved with the cuntfuckery that is football punditry.

I cannot and will not listen to their catterwauling when trying to bring live reports from round the grounds on BBc or Sky.It sounds like some cunt running their nails down a blackboard,It fucking boils my piss,If someone wants to promote womens football and commentary then please give them their own fucking channel and let the cunts get on with it,I for one would then be able to delete said channel off of my TV and never again have to listen to their fucking inane cliche ridden fucking squealing bollocks.

Guest DrCunt
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The politically correct over indulging gender warped world of television, has now gone full throttle on force feeding us the notion that because a couple of our Lezzers have kicked a ball in front of a crowds of 38 people, they know everything there is to know about football.   Not satisfied with forcing their kick a ball activities upon the main BBC sports web page up alongside the Premier League. The TV world of fags and queens are now thinking it’s totally fine and dandy for some blonde bint to hold a conversation at half time in the CHampions league as to what she would do, and from her experience, what she would be changing.    It’s like taking some young lad from playing football in the Evostick Conference South and putting him on national television and having us all hang on his every word as to how he would try and tactically set up against the anslaught of De Bruyner, Silva, etc.

women footballers please do not do it.  You are being played as a token.  A token gesture that makes a mockery of you. It completely undermines the women’s game rather than enhances its profile.   I respect jacky Oakley and Gabby Logan as TV anchor ladies but not some under talented dolly who is really all about self promotion and magazine covers, telling me the virtues of the 4,3,3 system.   What the fuck is this low spectator sport of women’s football being falsely elevated to the heights of Premier League punditry.    Well Gabby when I was playing in the women’s cup final at Stratford town fc infront of 38 people I got really nervous, just like Raheem must be feeling taking that penalty against Real Madrid.......it’s fucking laughable.

the TV cunts who are forcing this shit on the sporting public, need fucking trampling on by Liverpool fans

again !

I was going to give that a rare like, as your point was well made, until you said you respected that fucking awful " I married a sweaty sock rugby player" and "I came 11th in the commonwealth games in rhythmic gymanstics" know evertthing about sports cunt, Logan. She needs beating to death with a brick. Come back Des Lynam, all is forgiven.

On 12/03/2018 at 3:09 AM, Monumental cunt said:

again !

They should be at home cooking the dinner eh MC? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They should have Wayne Asleep or that pirouetting cunt off that Pineapple Dance studio programme to comment on football, seeing that football's for irons anyway. 

You'reshitaaaaaaaaaaaaah. 

Do you play football, Gypos?

On 3/12/2018 at 3:09 AM, Monumental cunt said:

again !

I wholeheartedly agree, MC.

A woman's place is in the kitchen, and if she can't cook, full responsibility for managing the utility room should be designated.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've kicked a few balls in my time 

I'm sure you have, but we're not talking about you spurning the amorous advances of drunken sailors or rail traveling transients, we're talking about the professional sport

again !

Why not get as many of these stupid women as possible and as many cunts as possible from the BBC. They could then be used in an epic re-run of the of the Hillsborough disaster with the whole ghastly lot of them crammed into the Leppings lane end and then machine-gunned from the half way line.Survivors could be finished off with grenades from raised seating.

lol.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'd rather see one of these foaming around the lips like a rabid dog then that Garragher cunt. With the exception of Clare Balding,  naturally.

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Why not get as many of these stupid women as possible and as many cunts as possible from the BBC. They could then be used in an epic re-run of the of the Hillsborough disaster with the whole ghastly lot of them crammed into the Leppings lane end and then machine-gunned from the half way line.Survivors could be finished off with grenades from raised seating.

lol.

That would win a BAFTA but no black people would have to get harmed of course.  Could we also see Jose Moanrhinio get trampled to death by a horse ridden by Jamie Carragher.  Gebbing a big green  on his dead corpse.    The finally being Garry Linaker topping himself by jumping off the top of the stands...in slow mo....after having to watch his ex getting fucked by that fat bloke on repeat video.  She’s such a fucking slut.  Best celebrity sex tape ever.    That’s the sex angle covered in the plot and the grand finally.

fuck the BAFTAS. We are onto a fucking OSCAR with this script.

get your tux sorted.

we are off to fuck Merrill up the arse at an afters party.

that will give the bitch something to moan about.

Wienstein production of course.

On 14/03/2018 at 7:46 AM, Monumental cunt said:

That would win a BAFTA but no black people would have to get harmed of course.  Could we also see Jose Moanrhinio get trampled to death by a horse ridden by Jamie Carragher.  Gebbing a big green  on his dead corpse.    The finally being Garry Linaker topping himself by jumping off the top of the stands...in slow mo....after having to watch his ex getting fucked by that fat bloke on repeat video.  She’s such a fucking slut.  Best celebrity sex tape ever.    That’s the sex angle covered in the plot and the grand finally.

fuck the BAFTAS. We are onto a fucking OSCAR with this script.

get your tux sorted.

we are off to fuck Merrill up the arse at an afters party.

that will give the bitch something to moan about.

Wienstein production of course.

We need a link to that video, make it quick before the stiffy subsides, you cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Also there's a video of her applying sun lotion to her breasts on the beach that (IMHO) she's well aware that she's being recorded.

again !

The allure of the overflowing trough of the cuntishly enforced licence fee payers dosh is too much for these non-entity sports bints, when their sporting 'careers' are over they haven't much scope for employment.

On 3/13/2018 at 3:18 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

They should be at home cooking the dinner eh MC? 

No....just playing their own game at their own level.   If a bloke playing for Carlisle was on CHampions league pundit duty on tv.....he would get pistol whipped .    So why do the lezzyballists get away with such shit.

On 3/17/2018 at 9:14 AM, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

The allure of the overflowing trough of the cuntishly enforced licence fee payers dosh is too much for these non-entity sports bints, when their sporting 'careers' are over they haven't much scope for employment.

I’m not sure about your comment..... I for one would employ Alex Scott from sky sports female punditry to suck my cock and take a massive load.   She is hot.    There’s a career for her after playing.

On 3/17/2018 at 7:40 AM, r-soles said:

We need a link to that video, make it quick before the stiffy subsides, you cunt.

Grab your camera, she’s up for it and on her way round.

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’m not sure about your comment..... I for one would employ Alex Scott from sky sports female punditry to suck my cock and take a massive load.   She is hot.    There’s a career for her after playing.

I've just googled her and with gnashers like that she's going nowhere near my japs eye,I reckon she's breaking those chops in for the next Grand National winner

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've just googled her and with gnashers like that she's going nowhere near my japs eye,I reckon she's breaking those chops in for the next Grand National winner

Neil, be honest, as much as you abuse your ridden hard put away wet little noodle, she wouldn't be fast enough to get near it.