CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female football pundits

Guest N/A

17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’m not sure about your comment..... I for one would employ Alex Scott from sky sports female punditry to suck my cock and take a massive load.   She is hot.    There’s a career for her after playing.

You truly are the most odious fucking dog turd shat into existence. You make Albert Ross seem as witty as Noel Coward. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You truly are the most odious fucking dog turd shat into existence. You make Albert Ross seem as witty as Noel Coward. 

MC, are you going to stand for that?

On 12/03/2018 at 10:35 PM, Neil said:

I cannot and will not listen to their catterwauling when trying to bring live reports from round the grounds on BBc or Sky.It sounds like some cunt running their nails down a blackboard,It fucking boils my piss,If someone wants to promote womens football and commentary then please give them their own fucking channel and let the cunts get on with it,I for one would then be able to delete said channel off of my TV and never again have to listen to their fucking inane cliche ridden fucking squealing bollocks.

You're against it then?

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’m not sure about your comment..... I for one would employ Des Lynam from BBC sports male punditry to suck my cock and take a massive load.   he is hot.    There’s a career for him after playing.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 13/03/2018 at 7:38 PM, Punkape said:

Why not get as many of these stupid women as possible and as many cunts as possible from the BBC. They could then be used in an epic re-run of the of the Hillsborough disaster with the whole ghastly lot of them crammed into the Leppings lane end and then machine-gunned from the half way line.Survivors could be finished off with grenades from raised seating.

lol.

You would likely fuck the corpses.

lol

cunt

On 19/03/2018 at 7:44 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

It is CUNTs corner luv.  

On 19/03/2018 at 4:10 PM, Neil said:

I've just googled her and with gnashers like that she's going nowhere near my japs eye,I reckon she's breaking those chops in for the next Grand National winner

Too fussy

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Isn't it time you fucked off again for a couple of months?

I wish you would.  You bore me.  Totally idealess, nothing to say, empty vessel.

vacant

switch yourself off please.