CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ken Dodd is dead

Earl of Punkape

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Terrible “comedian”. He should have followed fellow scouse shitcunt Tarbuck and jacked it in years ago.

Expect genius status and sainthood to be bestowed by the media as usual. Tax dodging arsehole.

More disgraceful was the fact that Dodd was knighted when he quite clearly should have been jailed years before.George Carmen QC kept Dodd out of prison with the help of a bent Liverpool jury.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
35 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Yes Peter Cook in bedazzled, a man with more intelligence and whit in his little fingernail, even dead, than you have in your whole little sad life. Very not gay too.

Whit?

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More disgraceful was the fact that Dodd was knighted when he quite clearly should have been jailed years before.George Carmen QC kept Dodd out of prison with the help of a bent Liverpool jury.

Carmen?

Do you have proof the jury was “bent”?

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Carmen?

Do you have proof the jury was “bent”?

Aha ! So a 22 year old has heard of George Carman and knows how to spell his name! Judge Sherlock strikes again.

Guest Alfie Noakes
37 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Whit?

Oh fuck off you boring little retard. Pointing out typos is a sign of a very unemployed or unemployable little, retarded, monged out, window tongue washing spastic.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Cook wasn’t remotely funny and was actually just a nasty alcoholic.

He drank himself to death in much the same way as Tony Hancock.

Both of them were about as funny as Joey Barton.

lol.

Fuck off.

About time you fucked off and died you pathetic little fake closetted poof.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Gaoled is the word that you are looking for.

39 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Oh fuck off you boring little retard. Pointing out typos is a sign of a very unemployed or unemployable little, retarded, monged out, window tongue washing spastic.

For the avoidance of doubt, he's nothing whatsoever to do with me.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Carman was from Tooting. His nickname was "Tooting Carman". True

And a well known cunt still .. anyone who reads private eye will know who he is.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Aha ! So a 22 year old has heard of George Carman and knows how to spell his name! Judge Sherlock strikes again.

Bludge the cunt is 22 not 12 so there is no reason why he will not know who carmen was .. I bet that you were a know all cunt at 9 years old let alone 22.

Guest Lady Penelope
51 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You have never even raised a smirk on here. No.........never!

What the fuck is wrong with you, why have you turned into such a dreary boring cunt?

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

What the fuck is wrong with you, why have you turned into such a dreary boring cunt?

I have no idea what you are talking about frank.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t have to justify where and how I source my information. Have you heard of the World Wide Web?

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not saying you're wrong, but it's the first time I've ever heard it. No doubt Albert can confirm.

Sorry I cannot confirm. But I did see a garage door once with “Toot and come in” painted on it.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I don’t have to justify where and how I source my information. Have you heard of the World Wide Web?

Bludge will not know of it.

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

And your reaction is one of a spoilt little brat who can't get his own way, man up and take it!

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Bludge the cunt is 22 not 12 so there is no reason why he will not know who carmen was .. I bet that you were a know all cunt at 9 years old let alone 22.

Fuck me, have you met someone of that age recently, especially one who clams to have spent the last 5 years working in McDonalds?

They know fuck all outside of sleb culture and what they saw on telly last night. They barely know how to put one foot in front of another. Get real.