CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ken Dodd is dead

Earl of Punkape

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, have you met someone of that age recently, especially one who clams to have spent the last 5 years working in McDonalds?

They know fuck all outside of sleb culture and what they saw on telly last night. They barely know how to put one foot in front of another. Get real. 

He originally claimed to have been working there for 17 years. Adding more weight to the theory that he's full of shit, or perhaps a creation of Pen, which would explain why 95% of their respective 'likes' are from each other.

This Scouse cunt was probably funny about wartime when most people had lived a fucking horrible life for a few years. He appeared with a few jokes to alleviate the abject misery that most people were experiencing but as soon as records,sweets,alcohol and chocolate became readily available to most decent people to put a smile back on their chops this scruffy Scouse cuntstick was as welcome as a fart in a wetsuit. Diddy fucking men for fuck sake.Im glad he's dead.Him and Bruce can get fucked.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He originally claimed to have been working there for 17 years. Adding more weight to the theory that he's full of shit, or perhaps a creation of Pen, which would explain why 95% of their respective 'likes' are from each other.

Each equally as boring and tedious as the other...neither possessing a single redeeming quality.  

1 hour ago, Ape said:

It’s just a shame that you’re not fucking dead.

Are you going to derail any more of your own threads?       Lol.

Anyway this topic is about Ken Dodd.

Do you think Ken Dodd shopped at Tesco ? Do you think he removed his clean shoes before entering ?

Will you return to Portugal ?

7 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

I saw Doddy live several times, he was in complete control of his audience and answered anything "thown" at him almost instantly, incredibly quick witted.

The least funny comedian I have ever seen is Mark Steel.

Mark Steel, what a bellendrical arseflute, the same comedic calibre as Marcus Brigstocke, Dom Joly, Miranda Hart and a few others, unfunny right-on shitwits.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, have you met someone of that age recently, especially one who clams to have spent the last 5 years working in McDonalds?

They know fuck all outside of sleb culture and what they saw on telly last night. They barely know how to put one foot in front of another. Get real. 

Fludge if you remove your eyes from you rectum and look into the lightyou will find that there are a lot of cunts of Alberto's apparent age who are at uni and also working full time .Maccy D is a typical place where these students are working. Other places is riding for the likes of Deliver Poo.

Guest judgetwi
42 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Fludge if you remove your eyes from you rectum and look into the lightyou will find that there are a lot of cunts of Alberto's apparent age who are at uni and also working full time .Maccy D is a typical place where these students are working. Other places is riding for the likes of Deliver Poo.

So you think current university students are intelligent and read Private Eye and have a knowledge of pre-decimal currency and the slang phrases of those days. What world are you living in? 

Your friend Albert also has an extraordinary knowledge of pre-Beeching disused railway lines and the obscure places they ran through. Besides, young Albert never claimed to be a student.....you just made that up on his behalf.

You’ve been rumbled My Lady, you’re a fucking fraud. I look forward to admin kicking your lying trainspotting arse down the road.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

So you think current university students are intelligent and read Private Eye and have a knowledge of pre-decimal currency and the slang phrases of those days. What world are you living in? 

Your friend Albert also has an extraordinary knowledge of pre-Beeching disused railway lines and the obscure places they ran through. Besides, young Albert never claimed to be a student.....you just made that up on his behalf.

You’ve been rumbled My Lady, you’re a fucking fraud. I look forward to admin kicking your lying trainspotting arse down the road.

The rumbling is your stomach from all those burgers and chips that you eat late at night.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

The rumbling is your stomach from all those burgers and chips that you eat late at night.

So Fludge is Eric the Cunt's twin brother, and they share the bus shelter and meths together. If they're bumming each other maybe they will stop trying to seduce/groom me?

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Tell me Bludge, you must be very, very fat .. do your guts hang over the handlebars of your Honda Melody?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

You stupid fucking cunt! He doesn't eat burgers and chips, he eats kebabs!  

Fuck off!

LOL

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You stupid fucking cunt! He doesn't eat burgers and chips, he eats kebabs!  

Fuck off!

LOL

I have liked that out of spite.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

I am so upset at your cruel comments to me that I am crying and I might go to bed early. :(

The day is a success then.  I'll go give my wife a seeing to with the horn I've got right now!  

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

The day is a success then.  I'll go give my wife a seeing to with the horn I've got right now!  

Is this the battle of the little big horn?

2 hours ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Mark Steel, what a bellendrical arseflute, the same comedic calibre as Marcus Brigstocke, Dom Joly, Miranda Hart and a few others, unfunny right-on shitwits.

Stuart Lee,up his own arse cunt of a cunt