CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ken Dodd is dead

Earl of Punkape

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Going back to the origin of this thread, from what I've seen and heard of Sir Ken, he was a one off, a national treasure, unique and will be sadly missed by many millions. Also he was the second biggest selling recording artist of the 1960s.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I'm looking forward to the many tribute programmes that will be on television in the next few weeks.

I'm looking forward to the day you fall face first into a pot of molten steel.  

Worthless cunt!

5 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Yes, Stuart Lee, amoebic dysentary in a spacesuit would be funnier.

especially if the wearer then gave birth and prolapsed, plopping out the dead twin of the first baby, that then went all zombie.

My Au

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
Just now, ratcum said:

especially if the wearer then gave birth and prolapsed, plopping out the dead twin of the first baby, that then went all zombie.

My Au

Change the fucking record you fucked up sack of shit.

22 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Going back to the origin of this thread, from what I've seen and heard of Sir Ken, he was a one off, a national treasure, unique and will be sadly missed by many millions. Also he was the second biggest selling recording artist of the 1960s.

So, farewell then, Sir Kenneth Dodd KBE, OBE.

19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Worthless cunt!

Who, me or Sir Ken?

20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Worthless cunt!

You've a long fucking wait, ha ha!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Punkape said:

Tatty bye Ken you tax dodging cunt.

Fuck off.

I wish you were dead.

Not read the thread yet, this is probably the 18th such response.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

So you think current university students are intelligent and read Private Eye and have a knowledge of pre-decimal currency and the slang phrases of those days. What world are you living in? 

Your friend Albert also has an extraordinary knowledge of pre-Beeching disused railway lines and the obscure places they ran through. Besides, young Albert never claimed to be a student.....you just made that up on his behalf.

You’ve been rumbled My Lady, you’re a fucking fraud. I look forward to admin kicking your lying trainspotting arse down the road.

I'll bet you a doner and chips pens outing as a multi boring fucktard goes unpunished. Inventing an alter ego who is essentially the same as you is a brazen act telling us mortal cunts she's untouchable. She's untouchable anyway due to the stench of the oceans fishiest creatures, deep heat and fermenting worthers originals. I fear a spell in the cooler would finish off the old bat. Fingers crossed

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll bet you a doner and chips pens outing as a multi boring fucktard goes unpunished. Inventing an alter ego who is essentially the same as you is a brazen act telling us mortal cunts she's untouchable. She's untouchable anyway due to the stench of the oceans fishiest creatures, deep heat and fermenting worthers originals. I fear a spell in the cooler would finish off the old bat. Fingers crossed

What’s all this ?

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nazis make the best zombies, watch 'Dead Snow'.

Good god almighty, I wasted valuable hours of my life watching that shite that I'll curse myself for as I take my dying breath. Midnight at the Manchester morgue it ain't, which indecently is where manky is pending the investigation into his cycling death. What's left of him at least.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Everyone thinks Albert is really Pen as all either of them do is post monotonous shite about trains or geography and then use up all their likes on each other's monotonous fucking dismal shite.

I don’t know what the explanation is to these above useless fucking cunts, possibly they are quite simply retarded, but I have always thought the first tell tale sign of any of that multi kinda shite would be - consistent one dimensional shit. Punkape. That sheep. That kind of thing. If anyone could be arsed doing it, which I still doubt as it seems bizarre as fuck,  they would need to keep it simple just to avoid tripping themselves up. 

It’s barely even a theory. 

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

...Your friend Albert also has an extraordinary knowledge of pre-Beeching disused railway lines and the obscure places they ran through. Besides, young Albert never claimed to be a student.....you just made that up on his behalf.

You’ve been rumbled My Lady, you’re a fucking fraud. I look forward to admin kicking your lying trainspotting arse down the road.

If they are mult-IDs then someone has pulled a neat trick as last night they were 280 miles apart. AFAIK, m'learned colleagues hasn't slipped in a new rule prohibiting kindred spirits so the haterz will just have to suck it.