CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Carragher

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

That's an understatement when you've currently got half the first XI's fists up your arse.

I hope your self proclaimed anger management issues haven’t manifested themselves before or in front of children.I suspect a working class background has been a difficult handicap for you...

Guest DrCunt
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, but a truely great footballer, whose time was before the mass marketed greed and hype and 24/7, 12 months of the year kiss tag bollocks we Brits cannot escape.

I bet you live next door to half the manc footballers?

Jesus fucking christ! You're buying into the Cheshire set fantasy then? His next door neighbours are a herpes ridden 76 year old prositute that's turnng £5 tricks to pay the pittance rent and a junior admin assistant at the local inland revenue office. He has to fight with them to park his 1986 Austin Maestro on the road outside their bedsits every night.

Just now, DrCunt said:

Jesus fucking christ! You're buying into the Cheshire set fantasy then? His next door nighbours are a herpes ridden 76 year old prositute that's turnng £5 tricks to pay the pittance rent and an junior admin assistant at the local inland revenue office. He has to fight with them to park his 1986 Austin Maestro on the road outside their bedsits every night.

Nissan Almera, dopey cunt

image.jpg

Guest Erroreptile404
18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Or a 5th and 6th with this one!

f00edc012c13d2d0e76be4a3d36f3b2d.jpg

i thought something like this would be more up your alley... both figuratively and literally.

ee0be2a5440ad0803fd5f582c36c091c.jpg

Guest King Rollo
On 12/03/2018 at 5:39 PM, Punkape said:

The players and staff in football are for the most part utter peasants.

The vast majority of the supporters are fuckwits and plebs and neanderthals.

Whereas a guy who posts with an 'eat shit' avatar is meant to be classy?

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Do you have village idiots in your kingdom, Rollo? Punkape would make an excellent one, as long as being a raving faggot isn’t frowned upon.

Hmmm ... whilst he has all the hallmarks of an utter buffoon, there are limits... Also, after the whole 'mucky Cook' debacle, I want to avoid potential epidemics of venereal disease in the Kingdom...