CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who assume other cunts read the Daily Mail

Social media and forums are full of the cunts, say something they disagree with and you are a "Daily Mail reader" implying you are a middle class arsehat who believes everything written in what they class as a right wing rag, this kind if uninformed fuckwittery is what the left resort to when they haven't got a valid argument in response to what you have opined.

Guest judgetwi

These snowflake remoaner cocksuckers don’t seem to understand that you have to make an effort to read this paper. You have to go to the trouble of looking it up online or go out , go to a shop and pay fucking money for it.

Completely unlike the £9,500 million taxpayer funded piece of EU propaganda shit that dropped through every letter box in the country in June 2016. 

I’ve still got mine. Any fucking remoaner cunt who tells me it was only “advisory” and it was only a small majority and it doesn’t count I whip it out and ask them to read it again. Does it shut them up? Of course not...... because they are CUNTS !

31 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

These snowflake remoaner cocksuckers don’t seem to understand that you have to make an effort to read this paper. You have to go to the trouble of looking it up online or go out , go to a shop and pay fucking money for it.

Completely unlike the £9,500 million taxpayer funded piece of EU propaganda shit that dropped through every letter box in the country in June 2016. 

I’ve still got mine. Any fucking remoaner cunt who tells me it was only “advisory” and it was only a small majority and it doesn’t count I whip it out and ask them to read it again. Does it shut them up? Of course not...... because they are CUNTS !

Stress not jewdy baby you'll get your exit n everything that comes with it 

Panzerknacker 

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Panzy, can you desist in goading Jewdy into yet another pointless Brexit tit for tat and I told you so type exchange, its just that its getting rather tedious and repetitive. I would prefer if you just told him what a spectacularly stupid cunt he is and not just on this one done to death subject

As to the Nom itself, it is a worthy one and everyone should take the opportunity to undermine this cunticidal cuntnugget cove as the dailymailesque narrow minded bigot he obviously is judging by his hatred of anything that is of the left. Although I get the feeling that the Daily Mail may be too serious for Fucknugget, he sounds more of a Sun "reader"   

24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Panzy, can you desist in goading Jewdy into yet another pointless Brexit tit for tat and I told you so type exchange, its just that its getting rather tedious and repetitive. I would prefer if you just told him what a spectacularly stupid cunt he is and not just on this one done to death subject

As to the Nom itself, it is a worthy one and everyone should take the opportunity to undermine this cunticidal cuntnugget cove as the dailymailesque narrow minded bigot he obviously is judging by his hatred of anything that is of the left. Although I get the feeling that the Daily Mail may be too serious for Fucknugget, he sounds more of a Sun "reader"   

I wasn't goading him mr swarm, i was simply putting the jewdy babys mind to rest  

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I see that cunt Michael O’Queery has been telling us what dimmos we are for voting Brexit. Fucking thieving cunt should keep his Oirish nose out of it . Like you, shithead.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I see that cunt Michael O’Queery has been telling us what dimmos we are for voting Brexit. Fucking thieving cunt should keep his Oirish nose out of it . Like you, shithead.

On advice It's been recommended that I inform you that you are a spectacularly stupid cunt. .not only on this topic but pretty much everything else 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

On advice It's been recommended that I inform you that you are a spectacularly stupid cunt. .not only on this topic but pretty much everything else 

Panzerknacker 

Well, as you’re taking advice here’s mine.....go and stick your tongue up a cameljockey’s ringpiece.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Well Poncey, if you're in the mood and receptive to advice, kill yourself.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Ah Pansyknickers, there you are! Surely you're not still trying to convince us that somehow Ireland is a wonderful economic prospect after the demolition job I did on you last week? Or would you like me to inject some more REALITY into your retarded fantasy world that you've created for yourself?

14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Lefties think anyone to the right of Jeremy Corbyn is a Daily Mail reading, knuckle dragging, Jackboot wearing, signed up member of the Mussolini fan club, what makes me chuckle is the fact that the cunts who think this are usually the ones who are knuckle dragging, braindead cunts who when in a mob become violent knobends, threatening politicians and smashing up the place.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Lefties think anyone to the right of Jeremy Corbyn is a Daily Mail reading, knuckle dragging, Jackboot wearing, signed up member of the Mussolini fan club, what makes me chuckle is the fact that the cunts who think this are usually the ones who are knuckle dragging, braindead cunts who when in a mob become violent knobends, threatening politicians and smashing up the place.

Totally agree. Usually our dopey students, who seem to be thicker than pig shit. Italian students put our clueless cunt students to shame. At least they know what they're protesting, and live in the real world with an understanding of what's going on. Corbynkov brainwashed them when they were all drugged up at glastonbury.

4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Ah Pansyknickers, there you are! Surely you're not still trying to convince us that somehow Ireland is a wonderful economic prospect after the demolition job I did on you last week? Or would you like me to inject some more REALITY into your retarded fantasy world that you've created for yourself?

If i were you shitty baby I'd save the reality injection for yourself ..you other spectacularly stupid cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well fucking done @judgetwi this has set spud boy off on another brexit moan on how we're fucked and the bog rats are sitting pretty....

He’s a 100% natural born cunt. There’s no point blaming me for it. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

If i were you shitty baby I'd save the reality injection for yourself ..you other spectacularly stupid cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Now now Pansyknickers you should show your Anglo Saxon overlords more respect or Oliver Cromwell will come and get you. Looool!

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why are you wasting time here jewdy baby ..should be out celebrating your spectacular success. .rounding up all the brown people and such 

Panzerknacker 

Panzyspuder,

Please tell us why you think all us poor cunts over the water are destined for hell because of brexit? 

And while your at it, why bog land is so blessed to be under the EUs protective wing? 

Try using English so we can finally understand your well structured and thought provoking points.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

He’s a 100% natural born cunt. There’s no point blaming me for it. 

So you had to work at it? Well done, looks like you got an A*.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Panzyspuder,

Please tell us why you think all us poor cunts over the water are destined for hell because of brexit? 

And while your at it, why bog land is so blessed to be under the EUs protective wing? 

Try using English so we can finally understand your well structured and thought provoking points.

Dunno glass jaw. .spose when ya listen to the kind of cunt that thinks it's a good idea ..anyway it's a spectacular success so far isn't it..lol

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno glass jaw. .spose when ya listen to the kind of cunt that thinks it's a good idea ..anyway it's a spectacular success so far isn't it..lol

Panzerknacker 

So basically you don't know then? 

Thanks for dispelling the image of the bone thick paddy interested only in getting pissed, abusing himself and pets and being a lazy work shy cunt destined for an early death, alone on mattress stained in blood, piss and vomit-but of course in a happy go luck way.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thanks for dispelling the image of the bone thick paddy interested only in getting pissed, abusing himself and pets and being a lazy work shy cunt destined for an early death, alone on mattress stained in blood, piss and vomit-but of course in a happy go luck way.

Yer done here stubbs. .and ya know it 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are very, very ordinary Stubbs .. you need to get out more.