CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Philip Hammond

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest judgetwi

What is the point in nominating a cunt when you have fuck all to say about him? You can’t even be arsed to post some newspaper article like your revered heroine. Lazy fucking sack of shit.

Any Chancellor is hated, of course, because his first job is to make sure rich cunts get even richer. There are no rich cunts on here, despite all the bragging by certain inadequates, so I should get a sympathetic hearing ( yeah right )

Hammond has a background in private health care and has made a shitload of money in that game. Like all dirty scumbag politician cunts he sees the destruction of the NHS as a priority. There‘s a fuckload of money being screwed out of the NHS and plenty more to come for him and his kind.

This bastard is a typical greasepole climbing arselicking cunt, his very appearance and that snide little grin for the cameras turns my stomach. Needless to say he is a dirty fucking remoaner who will happily sell his country down the river for the global capitalist project.

One redeeming feature is that he’s not to keen on poofery apparently, but that won’t save his scrawny traitorous neck when I come to power.

A great nom.......a pity you are too fucking thick to know why.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What is the point in nominating a cunt when you have fuck all to say about him? You can’t even be arsed to post some newspaper article like your revered heroine. Lazy fucking sack of shit.

Any Chancellor is hated, of course, because his first job is to make sure rich cunts get even richer. There are no rich cunts on here, despite all the bragging by certain inadequates, so I should get a sympathetic hearing ( yeah right )

Hammond has a background in private health care and has made a shitload of money in that game. Like all dirty scumbag politician cunts he sees the destruction of the NHS as a priority. There‘s a fuckload of money being screwed out of the NHS and plenty more to come for him and his kind.

This bastard is a typical greasepole climbing arselicking cunt, his very appearance and that snide little grin for the cameras turns my stomach. Needless to say he is a dirty fucking remoaner who will happily sell his country down the river for the global capitalist project.

One redeeming feature is that he’s not to keen on poofery apparently, but that won’t save his scrawny traitorous neck when I come to power.

Judge get a fucking life .. this is an excellent nom even if I say so myself.

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Judge get a fucking life .. this is an excellent nom even if I say so myself.

Read my last sentence shitforbrains...... then get your fucking eyes tested.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, judgetwi said:

Read my last sentence shitforbrains...... then get your fucking eyes tested.

Your comment is so long that even a whirlygig beetle would fall asleep trying to follow it through.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Your comment is so long that even a whirlygig beetle would fall asleep trying to follow it through.

Presumably you have a similar attention span to the aforementioned insect. Haven’t you got any trainspotting to do?

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Presumably you have a similar attention span to the aforementioned insect. Haven’t you got any trainspotting to do?

Strangely enough the trains I went to and from Derby on Saturday were Class 221 Voyagers but I did not take note of the numbers of either of them. As said elsewhere I did see 50049 stabled at the South end of Derby Station though. I did see a Coal Tit at Sherborne in Dorset on Monday of last week.

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Great work judgie. A top cunting for this dull number crunching robot, but this has opened a bigger can of worms IMO.

Your demonstration of cunting on this Hammond character is something thats beyond the originator of the nomination and his protecting Aunty pen. The pair of them clog this site up with pointless fucking shite and all their noms should be instantly shoved into the open corner, or a forum purely for them, or ideally, deleted.

Pair of shitcunts

Guest Wizardsleeve

How bad can the bloke be?  He stood his bloody ground against poofs wanting to marry, and in a very Caesaresque move, deployed 5000 troops in London to protect the games.  

The general rule for politicians on the Corner...they're all cunts.  This nom went off rails with the OP's extended tedium of explanation, and the ghastly expansion of those boring sentiments from Pen.  

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Strangely enough the trains I went to and from Derby on Saturday were Class 221 Voyagers but I did not take note of the numbers of either of them. As said elsewhere I did see 50049 stabled at the South end of Derby Station though. I did see a Coal Tit at Sherborne in Dorset on Monday of last week.

There’s no point in flaunting your glamorous, racy lifestyle under my nose. I just don’t care.

• 7 months later...
Guest Kunte Kinte

Budget Day. I never seen so much cunt on the Cuntservative benches twitching for some camera action. Plenty of thick-cut cunt gammon in the cuntly shape of Ben Bradley member for cuntsville Mansfield. Cunt sweating over slender majorities. If you vote for a cunt you are a cunt. 

Fucking 'Jools Holland-lookalike' cunt!

Parks his tanks on Labour's lawn so now we've got a choice between Centre Left, Far Left and Who Knows Or Cares?

The very worst government we've ever had - and they're on a steep downwards curve.

By Christmas, they'll be in panto costumes. Or firing each other from canons, into huge nets.

Guest Kunte Kinte

I'd like to put a truss on Liz Truss and let her grind her dentures to that. They don't know their elbow from their cunthole these post Thatcher milk snatchers.