CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When the fun stops

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Tell me Your Ladyship , does the BBC pay you for promoting their website on a daily basis?

I pay here with "likes".

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pen, I know she's too young to be you, but is she a relative?  As beast says, they're low class trailer park scum, and nobody fits that description better than you and your blood line.  Perhaps that's Albert with the baby factory in the picture?  He's enough of a sycophantic little pile of shit to go on the dole with one of yours, the way he dishes out likes to your utter shit posts.  

Fuck off

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Was the book 'One Shot' by Lee Child?

No, it was Dave Asprey.......”The Bulletproof Diet”.

Eat lead and die Pedro

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Tell me Your Ladyship , does the BBC pay you for promoting their website on a daily basis?

Yes .. you have found me out Sherlock.

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pen, I know she's too young to be you, but is she a relative?  As beast says, they're low class trailer park scum, and nobody fits that description better than you and your blood line.  Perhaps that's Albert with the baby factory in the picture?  He's enough of a sycophantic little pile of shit to go on the dole with one of yours, the way he dishes out likes to your utter shit posts.  

Fuck off

Albert Tosso has all the hallmarks of a Lady P inbred gene, i can imagine the sad little mong sucking on P's saggy tits while playing with her smelly piss-flaps. With a little bit of luck the sad cuntbreed will OD on the smell.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Fender777 said:

Albert Tosso has all the hallmarks of a Lady P inbred gene, i can imagine the sad little mong sucking on P's saggy tits while playing with her smelly piss-flaps. With a little bit of luck the sad cuntbreed will OD on the smell.

With a little bit of luck, they'll both neck a bottle of bleach to see who can finish first.  

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

With a little bit of luck, they'll both neck a bottle of bleach to see who can finish first.  

Still doing the bleach line I see, 'bout time you plagiarised another insult.

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Albert, you utter spastic, you can't even quote correctly!  You are less than worthless  

You have my sides splitting with your humour.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

You have my sides splitting with your humour.

That's actually encouraging.  It saves me from actually having to disembowel you with a real knife.  

Fuck off you greasy useless prick.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's actually encouraging.  It saves me from actually having to disembowel you with a real knife.  

Fuck off you greasy useless prick.

You won't disembowel me, except in your little infantile imaginary world with your imaginary knife.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Albert Ross said:

You won't disembowel me, except in your little infantile imaginary world with your imaginary knife.

Admittedly, I do have to get a proper hazardous material suit to stop the arterial spray, but that's in the post.  

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Admittedly, I do have to get a proper hazardous material suit to stop the arterial spray, but that's in the post.  

No it isn't, prove it. Post the screen shot of the confirmation.