CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When the fun stops

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Albert Ross said:

No it isn't, prove it. Post the screen shot of the confirmation.

Fucking numpty!  Mongs like you get no such courtesy from me. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking numpty!  Mongs like you get no such courtesy from me. 

Totally caught out, again!

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Every time i login, you're either having a brat seizure, bullshitter trance or Lady P withdrawal symptoms. Very sad state that Al.

Sad for whom?

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Are you close?

Bertie, piece of advice: you've got this all wrong. The idea is to try and be funny and make others laugh by nominating cuntish things or people and gunning down, in the humerus way so even your targets chuckle, those who call you out for being a prick. That way cunts will engage in banter and won't think you a sad fucking nobody with obvious mental retardation. 

Now fuck off for a bit and come back with a better attitude.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Albert, STFU!

PRICK

It's called freedom of the internet, I can, so I will. To hell with the consequences.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bertie, piece of advice: you've got this all wrong. The idea is to try and be funny and make others laugh by nominating cuntish things or people and gunning down, in the humerus way so even your targets chuckle, those who call you out for being a prick. That way cunts will engage in banter and won't think you a sad fucking nobody with obvious mental retardation. 

Now fuck off for a bit and come back with a better attitude.

Yes, you maybe correct. But as I have received a barrage of "drink bleach" "go and kill yourself" and lots more same old unfunny requests, especially from Wizzshit recently I will reply with similar posts. Maybe new rule(s) should be made, similar to "Just a Minute", no repetition or deviation? I'm "a sad fucking nobody with obvious mental retardation" now you have made an unsubstantiated statement which didn't make me chuckle, maybe your juvenile followers are rolling around in the aisles. By the way, what's my upper arm bone to do with it all?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd swap Bertie for Keith right now. At least the sword wielding lard bucket and obvious nonce was sometimes funny.

Stibbly,  as close as we are, I am going to report you for accusations of noncery.  In no way is Keith a nonce.  Anyway, he poses no danger, his fingers are like Richmond sausages, and he could never find his tadger in the folds of fat.

11 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

It's called freedom of the internet, I can, so I will. To hell with the consequences.

Yes, well, there are limits.

FWIW, my observations applies to all punters. If, if we have to slag each other off then can we try to use our imagination and so avoid the tedious "I know you are but what am I?" type of schoolyard squabbling? Also it strikes me that half the problem is angry punters contribute to the problem by feeding the troll.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, well, there are limits.

FWIW, my observations applies to all punters. If, if we have to slag each other off then can we try to use our imagination and so avoid the tedious "I know you are but what am I?" type of schoolyard squabbling? Also it strikes me that half the problem is angry punters contribute to the problem by feeding the troll.

I thought the open corner was created for the usual suspects to slag each other off? Instead we have The Corner, which is there so we can cunt the rich, famous and stupid off, getting clogged up with the usual banal bullshit. Do your job and start policing it properly, or I'll come down with some greasy haired, tattooed clan members and police it myself. Humhaar. 

3 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Yes, you maybe correct. But as I have received a barrage of "drink bleach" "go and kill yourself" and lots more same old unfunny requests, especially from Wizzshit recently I will reply with similar posts. Maybe new rule(s) should be made, similar to "Just a Minute", no repetition or deviation? I'm "a sad fucking nobody with obvious mental retardation" now you have made an unsubstantiated statement which didn't make me chuckle, maybe your juvenile followers are rolling around in the aisles. By the way, what's my upper arm bone to do with it all?

Its how one reacts to the initial onslaught that sets the tone. If you're a good sport and can give as good as you get and be funny with it, you'll succeed- it's not hard. The "drink bleach and die in agony" is a long standing corner greeting and is a good way to weed out the weak cunts- you should take it as a mark of respect. No one likes an irritating turd and a spellin' nazi to boot, so put your pants back on, think before you post (you don't have to respond to every thread just for the sake of it.....) and make me fucking laugh