CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bud Light.... dilly dilly

Guest N/A

On 22/03/2018 at 6:10 PM, Monumental cunt said:

BBC1 !!!....

BBC

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

BBC

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

BBC

Your obsession with Big Black Cock is fucking stomach churning. Any chance that you could post something that doesn't reference it?

You Lizo Mzimba loving, degenerate fucking poof.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your obsession with Big Black Cock is fucking stomach churning. Any chance that you could post something that doesn't reference it?

The obsession is all your dec

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Do you work at the BBC 

fuck off you lightweight cunt

Riddle me this you fucking cunt.

Pedo behaviour is more vilified than ever in today’s society. Based on the behaviour going on in the 70s and 80s it was previous generations who were more interested in that disgusting shit. And bestiality is more legislated against than ever in human history.

Please cite your evidence to show how we’re moving towards an animal kiddy fucking dystopia? Being a homophobe is not valid evidence. 

13 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Pedo behaviour is more vilified than ever in today’s society. Based on the behaviour going on in the 70s and 80s it was previous generations who were more interested in that disgusting shit. And bestiality is more legislated against than ever in human history.

Please cite your evidence to show how we’re moving towards an animal kiddy fucking dystopia? Being a homophobe is not valid evidence. 

Can't say I see animal kiddy fiddling as a viable marketing strategy.

Having said that, the sexualisation of children seems to be notable.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

MCs latent homosexuality oozes in everyone of his posts. I bet he'd secretly like to be the white woman in the sofa ad as a hulking dusky skinned chappie with a metric foot of cock stashed in his pants lurches into the room.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
53 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Having said that, the sexualisation of children seems to be notable.

With all due respect, absolute bollocks.

Pre-1960, fucking a 13 year old no big deal. 70s and 80s everyone still having a go on 15 year olds, especially if they are Z-list celebrity or higher.

90s, everyone still wanking over Britney Spears dressed as a school girl.

As repulsive as all that shit is, we’ve now gone full circle and have vigilante pedo hunters with single digit IQs making a living off YouTube advertising.

49 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Pre-1960, fucking a 13 year old no big deal. 70s and 80s everyone still having a go on 15 year olds, especially if they are Z-list celebrity or higher.

As repulsive as all that shit is, we’ve now gone full circle and have vigilante pedo hunters with single digit IQs making a living off YouTube advertising.

What you say is true, but at a slight contextual tangent, he is also right. 30 years ago, the dolls aimed at 7 year old girls were Barbie and Cindy, which came with accessories such as: trouser suits, long dresses and a toy oven with saucepans. Now what is marketed to the same age group are Bratz, which are supplied with stockings and suspenders, morning after pills, and a black stallion dildo. Well, maybe not verbatim but you know what I'm getting at.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

What you say is true, but at a slight contextual tangent, he is also right. 30 years ago, the dolls aimed at 7 year old girls were Barbie and Cindy, which came with accessories such as: trouser suits, long dresses and a toy oven with saucepans. Now what is marketed to the same age group are Bratz, which are supplied with stockings and suspenders, morning after pills, and a black stallion dildo. Well, maybe not verbatim but you know what I'm getting at.

Cindy had huge tits and small feet. You could never get the cunt to stand up. 

57 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Sexualisation in marketing has generally become more commonplace. This is marketed to girls below the age of consent. That's where parenting should instil the boundaries. (Two parents, mother and father......not two poofs/dykes, for clarity)

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So, like you, she spent most of her time on her back?

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Put an empty spirit bottle n her hand and knickers around her knees,and it could be called the Gypsy doll.  Going by your signature of passed out in somebody's garden, mind.  

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

30 years ago or today, all girls/women are absolute fucking slags at heart.

Give them a whiff of cock and 9 out of ten of them will abandon friendship, family ties and previous convictions if said walking cock and balls requests it of them. You can give them dildoes to play with as children or Bagpuss dolls, they'll still grow up with a thirst for prostituting themselves either literally or figuratively.

Someone should nominate women, every last one of them are depraved fucking cunts.

• Like 1

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Give them a whiff of cock and 9 out of ten of them will abandon friendship, family ties and previous convictions if said walking cock and balls requests it of them. You can give them dildoes to play with as children or Bagpuss dolls, they'll still grow up with a thirst for prostituting themselves either literally or figuratively.

Someone should nominate women, every last one of them are depraved fucking cunts.

Bad week?

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Is it a neighbour or one of her work colleagues? I don't really know what to say by way of comfort. If I were you I would punch her fucking cunting face in. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it a neighbour or one of her work colleagues? I don't really know what to say by way of comfort. If I were you I would punch her fucking cunting face in. 

Never mind this shite- just watched ronnie and trump duke it out in a classic, but fuck me Jill Douglas is bloody useless and knows fuck all. Everything she says she fucks up

Bloody women 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind this shite- just watched ronnie and trump duke it out in a classic, but fuck me Jill Douglas is bloody useless and knows fuck all. Everything she says she fucks up

Bloody women 

Harry Enfield once said something similar.  

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Brilliant. You may become amusing if you keep this up. 

Oooooooh! No point in blaming me because you set yourself up. 

Get on your toes or get over yourself.   😂🤣😂

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bloody women 

I watched it too. After the first 2 frames I thought it was going to be another case of Ronnie choking in a semi-final. I was pleasantly surprised that he didn't. Jill may be shit, but she's much fitter than that Hazel cunt on the BBC.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched it too. After the first 2 frames I thought it was going to be another case of Ronnie choking in a semi-final. I was pleasantly surprised that he didn't. Jill may be shit, but she's much fitter than that Hazel cunt on the BBC.

Are you talking about Ronnie O'Sullivan? Is he in the final?

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What a fucking idiot you are.   The prisons are so full of sick cunts these days to the point of overflowing and that is despite having to do about three kiddy murders before you get more than a slap on the wrist and 10 hours community service.  You really are a fucking wet around the ears, naive, snowflake cunt.   So your generation has no sick criminals and it’s not getting worse.  Fuck off and fucking grow up.

Consider yourself proper cunted.

delete your account and just fuck off

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

MCs latent homosexuality oozes in everyone of his posts. I bet he'd secretly like to be the white woman in the sofa ad as a hulking dusky skinned chappie with a metric foot of cock stashed in his pants lurches into the room.

I do get in touch with my feminine side on occasion, but I have never been “curious”.   Don’t they say you are NOT gay if you don’t push back?