CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy saint paddys day

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

No, the "lots of trouble" moniker was used by mechanics long, long before Clarkson was spawned. Back in the days of the Elan, Esprit, Elite and Europa. 

They're all cracking cars, How much of it is down to dickheads not bothering to top them up with oil regularly, blown turbos from bad HP boosting etc. though? Funnily enough my mechanic said he used to own an Elan and a Europa. 

53 minutes ago, scotty said:

Lots of trouble, usually serious. 

Many eons ago, when I was young and reckless with more money to spend, I bought a second-hand Elise. It was more trouble than it was fun. Every time I drove it, a new problem arose. Admittedly I thrashed the pants off it – but that's precisely what it was designed for. I sold the cunt after just 3-4 months, and I cried tears of happiness the day I watched its new owner disappear from the end of my road. The quality of newer Lotuses has undoubtedly improved, but I swore I'd never buy another, which is just as well because I can't afford one.

• 1 year later...

@PANZER MURPHY you bog trotting cunt, I've been in email correspondence at work with some daft twat in Co Cork. One question she asked, in regards to deadlines, was if it was a bank holiday in the UK on the 17th. Are all you lot this fucking thick to think the entire world takes the day off to get pissed out their skulls, wear a green wig and leprechaun suit and end the day with a good fight before vomiting in the taxi?

Jaysus you lot are gobshites

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@PANZER MURPHY you bog trotting cunt, I've been in email correspondence at work with some daft twat in Co Cork. One question she asked, in regards to deadlines, was if it was a bank holiday in the UK on the 17th. Are all you lot this fucking thick to think the entire world takes the day off to get pissed out their skulls, wear a green wig and leprechaun suit and end the day with a good fight before vomiting in the taxi?

Jaysus you lot are gobshites

Shes probably as stupid as you spuddy pikker baby..not knowing a catholic ghetto from a proddy one seein as yer payin them 10 billion a year..not counting the 400 million that Arlenes cash for ash scheme cost ya'll..you just keep ponying up the dough and get a haircut scruffy fuk

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Shes probably as stupid as you spuddy pikker baby..not knowing a catholic ghetto from a proddy one seein as yer payin them 10 billion a year..not counting the 400 million that Arlenes cash for ash scheme cost ya'll..you just keep ponying up the dough and get a haircut scruffy fuk

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 REMEMBER 1690 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

KICK THE POPE !

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just as long as my crudely baited hook that you gobbled down in a mico second hasn't got to ye?

I know it's barely above 3rd world over there be surely ye lot can't be dat fookin hungry? Try growing some spuds and making them yer staple food- what could go wrong?

Just to clarify, I went back dopey dorris and explained that the uk and Eire are not the same but didn't list all the differences as it might of overloaded her tiny pea brain

ps the last time I paid for a haircut was about 95, since then it's been grade 1 all over, apart from the back

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just as long as my crudely baited hook that you gobbled down in a mico second hasn't got to ye?

I know it's barely above 3rd world over there be surely ye lot can't be dat fookin hungry? Try growing some spuds and making them yer staple food- what could go wrong?

Just to clarify, I went back dopey dorris and explained that the uk and Eire are not the same but didn't list all the differences as it might of overloaded her tiny pea brain

ps the last time I paid for a haircut was about 95, since then it's been grade 1 all over, apart from the back

Didnt want ya saunterin down the shankill road in a celtic shirt through yer breathtaking ignorance...you'd wake up with your tongue stapled to your arsehole and be left wondering if ya were in heaven or won a prize 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Didnt want ya saunterin down the shankill road in a celtic shirt through yer breathtaking ignorance...you'd wake up with your tongue stapled to your arsehole and be left wondering if ya were in heaven or won a prize 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzy spacker, the gift that keeps giving. As a species, not only are you trotters thick as fuck but gullible as well

Good luck with the sax playing- great place to catch chick flu but I guess you lot are so happy go lucky and stupid to heed advice from a soyentist

Fuck off 

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Panzy spacker, the gift that keeps giving. As a species, not only are you trotters thick as fuck but gullible as well

Good luck with the sax playing- great place to catch chick flu but I guess you lot are so happy go lucky and stupid to heed advice from a soyentist

Fuck off 

Spuddy picker baby ..yer the corner version of that idiot that got sent abroad..that fellah....the idiot abroad ..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Spuddy picker baby ..yer the corner version of that idiot that got sent abroad..that fellah....the idiot abroad ..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Spud picker, nice one. I'm guessing if a few more of your lot had concentrated on this activity rather than getting drunk and raping their children you wouldn't have got yourself into such a pickle. The half intelligent ones fucked off to the new world of course leaving only the ultra thick behind, thus explaining yourself

Fuck off

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Irish government asks pubs to close

Ireland's government has called for the closure of all pubs and bars in the country from this evening "until at least 29 March".

In a statement, it also called on members of the public to refrain from organising or going to parties "in private houses or other venues which would put other people's health at risk".

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Irish government asks pubs to close

Ireland's government has called for the closure of all pubs and bars in the country from this evening "until at least 29 March".

In a statement, it also called on members of the public to refrain from organising or going to parties "in private houses or other venues which would put other people's health at risk".

Fuck 'em. He was Welsh anyway. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spud picker, nice one. I'm guessing if a few more of your lot had concentrated on this activity rather than getting drunk and raping their children you wouldn't have got yourself into such a pickle. The half intelligent ones fucked off to the new world of course leaving only the ultra thick behind, thus explaining yourself

Fuck off

What pickle would that be spuddy baby.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

29 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

What pickle would that be spuddy baby.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

He does make a good point, P. Even the cerebrally challenged family of spam-headed, semi-retard Ant McPartlin had enough gumption to emigrate.

One can only imagine the state of the O'Knacker clan, who along with a couple of hundred feckless tramps, appear to have been the only Irish too thick or lazy to have  fucked off out of it in the 19th century.

• Like 1