CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misery at McDonalds

Guest King Rollo

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Mine for a start, you pointless fucking idiot. 

He'll get about 50 names here and reply "that's not everyone." You couldn't knock him down with a steam roller.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Albert Ross.are you perturbed? You accuse others of stalking you, yet you follow other members relentlessly. Utterly fucking pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Have I?

Bertie, I appreciate that you weren't around during the time I'm about to mention, so feel free to keep your opinion to yourself.

But Eric, was it really this fucking painfully boring when Ding and I duked it out on every single thread?

Because if it was, I'm sorry beyond belief. I guess that being forced to endure your epic blood feud with Albert is karma rearing its ugly head to punish me for sins.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bertie, I appreciate that you weren't around during the time I'm about to mention, so feel free to keep your opinion to yourself.

But Eric, was it really this fucking painfully boring when Ding and I duked it out on every single thread?

Because if it was, I'm sorry beyond belief. I guess that being forced to endure your epic blood feud with Albert is karma rearing its ugly head to punish me for sins.

Whatever you say Deci baby.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Be quiet, you are just one of my many different log ins.

How many do you have now My Lady?

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

It was epically fucking boring. I wonder what happened to him. I think he's dead.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was epically fucking boring. I wonder what happened to him. I think he's dead.

I missed the ding war as I signed up he had fucked off and old decco had just got out of the  cooler, I feel honoured that you and dross are able to replicate the experience  for me, it's  a slow and tedious experience which i spend most of the time  gritting my teeth, but efforts due.

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 19/03/2018 at 7:14 PM, Decimus said:

About as much as I miss the late '90's sitcom 'Barbara'.

On 19/03/2018 at 1:35 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Was this Ding person a bit like Albert Ross?

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't. He gives me lots of likes. 

It seems more to be a case of Eric stalking Albert and Albert responding, If Eric could get a grasp of that fact and stop stalking Albert there would be no problem.

4 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Was this Ding person a bit like Albert Ross?

Imagine if you will, the person you hate most in the world.

Then imagine that person raped and killed everyone you ever loved. 

Then imagine that they also enjoyed Jazz music and that they supported Ipswich Town.

That's how much I despised Ding.

27 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

It seems more to be a case of Eric stalking Albert and Albert responding, If Eric could get a grasp of that fact and stop stalking Albert there would be no problem.

It may seem like that to you, but your grasp on reality is slender at best. I ignore the the little prick for days on end, and would be happy to continue doing so, but then he starts name dropping me all over the place and I respond. If you are unable to post anything interesting or make valid observations, please keep your mouth shut, you tedious fucking senile cunt.