CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misery at McDonalds

Guest King Rollo

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It may seem like that to you, but your grasp on reality is slender at best. I ignore the the little prick for days on end, and would be happy to continue doing so, but then he starts name dropping me all over the place and I respond. If you are unable to post anything interesting or make valid observations, please keep your mouth shut, you tedious fucking senile cunt.

That's rather ironic .. its not as if you and certain others don't keep namedropping me .. grow a pair and ignore.

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Imagine if you will, the person you hate most in the world.

Then imagine that person raped and killed everyone you ever loved. 

Then imagine that they also enjoyed Jazz music and that they supported Ipswich Town.

That's how much I despised Ding.

Jesus.

If you were in any way responsible for the disappearance of this Ding character, you have my gratitude.

9 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Was this Ding person a bit like Albert Ross?

No.

Ding was dull and used the multi quote function so much it drove most of us fucking nuts, but he was alright with some good, if totally humourless, comments.

Him and decs had some homo erotic kiss tag thing going on and I think poor webby is still on the rebound.

I think it's pretty obvious what an idiot Bertie is.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

That's rather ironic .. its not as if you and certain others don't keep namedropping me .. grow a pair and ignore.

Rest assured, we'd stop namedropping you, and start body dropping you from high cliffs onto jagged rocks, if given an opportunity.

Guest King Rollo
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No.

Ding was dull and used the multi quote function so much it drove most of us fucking nuts, but he was alright with some good, if totally humourless, comments.

Him and decs had some homo erotic kiss tag thing going on and I think poor webby is still on the rebound.

I think it's pretty obvious what an idiot Bertie is.

The person I keep seeing mentioned and would like to know more about is Jazz.  What does it mean to "go full on Jazz" in this corner?

4 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

The person I keep seeing mentioned and would like to know more about is Jazz.  What does it mean to "go full on Jazz" in this corner?

Jazz was, and presumably still is, the most mentally unhinged maniac ever to grace the hallowed halls of CC. He was obsessed with multi-ID’s, conspiracy theories, the bozo boys (a group I am proud to say I was a member of) and he absolutely fucking hated Frank. 

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

Jazz was, and presumably still is, the most mentally unhinged maniac ever to grace the hallowed halls of CC. He was obsessed with multi-ID’s, conspiracy theories, the bozo boys (a group I am proud to say I was a member of) and he absolutely fucking hated Frank. 

Yes he still is.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Who is your top 3 worst?

3 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Dross

Punkape

A couple of weeks ago I would have said Stubby but not so much now.

Yours?

Stubby is my new Ding, he may waffle on about sediment and wild boars and have all the sexual sophistication of a teenage boy, but I need a nemesis and he has stepped up.

Worst three for me are Punkape, Apple and Cap'n Cunt.

1 hour ago, King Rollo said:

Certainly not the worst on this site...

That would have been Cuntwad, perhaps the stupidest flood posting cunt that ever graced God's green earth.

Patroller/Bane was a very close second, mind you.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stubby is my new Ding, he may waffle on about sediment and wild boars and have all the sexual sophistication of a teenage boy, but I need a nemesis and he has stepped up.

Worst three for me are Punkape, Apple and Cap'n Cunt.

It was obvious you took to me in the early days when we bonded over our hatred of Del Boy and the annoying stupidity of londo. This was pre ding, bill, Quincy et al back when frank was a proper nasty cunt and the world was a better place.

I made you the washed up semi alcoholic, druggie piece of furniture that you are and don't fucking forget it.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Yes he still is.

Jazz/ @'eavensabove was one the funniest fuckers on here, if you got on his right side. Just check the cunting through song thread (if the evil roops hasn't cut it down to size) for evidence. He gave frank some shit even I thought was a bit much and I'd like the scrawny poof crushed under a steam roller

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That would have been Cuntwad, perhaps the stupidest flood posting cunt that ever graced God's green earth.

Patroller/Bane was a very close second, mind you.

I give you the ramblings of moi.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I had forgotten about Patroller/Bane.  What an absolute clinging on fucking shit nugget!  

Remembering Roops' warning about the schoolyard shite, I shall refrain from naming my three cunts.  However, I will say I have learned my lesson on the don't-know-what-you've-got thing....Frank, Ding, Jazz...the corner needs them!  Lions and Hyenas need each other on the barren desert Serengeti!

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jazz/ @'eavensabove was one the funniest fuckers on here, if you got on his right side. Just check the cunting through song thread (if the evil roops hasn't cut it down to size) for evidence. He gave frank some shit even I thought was a bit much and I'd like the scrawny poof crushed under a steam roller

Agreed. I liked jazz 

58 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I give you the ramblings of moi.

Fucking hell Alf, I thought I'd erased that clueless yank cunt from memory. I recall Decs wiping the floor with 'her' on numerous occasions.

Certainly up there with the most fuckwitted, bewilderingly stupid pieces of spunk-encrusted shit to grace not just the corner, but the fucking internet. I hope whoever it was is currently either suffering an excruciating concoction of ebola, cholera, and aids, or has already done the only decent thing and fucking killed themself.

7 minutes ago, nocti said:

Fucking hell Alf, I thought I'd erased that clueless yank cunt from memory. I recall Decs wiping the floor with 'her' on numerous occasions.

Certainly up there with the most fuckwitted, bewilderingly stupid pieces of spunk-encrusted shit to grace not just the corner, but the fucking internet. I hope whoever it was is currently either suffering an excruciating concoction of ebola, cholera, and aids, or has already done the only decent thing and fucking killed themself.

"the most fuckwitted, bewilderingly stupid pieces of spunk-encrusted shit to grace not just the corner, but the fucking internet. I hope whoever it was is currently either suffering an excruciating concoction of ebola, cholera, and aids, or has already done the only decent thing and fucking killed themself"

That's why you're the best cunt on here nocti.

Apart from Scotty, rev, alf, proper, etc etc 

Guest King Rollo
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I just checked it. Jesus H. Christ!

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I just checked it. Jesus H. Christ!

Most can't view the spasticity and remain sane...he is a top shelf mentalist, but could definitely have Frank frothing at the mouth in moments.  

Guest King Rollo
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Most can't view the spasticity and remain sane...he is a top shelf mentalist, but could definitely have Frank frothing at the mouth in moments.  

It's not just the actual output, which in itself is straitjacket material, but the sheer volume. Batshit crazy!