CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misery at McDonalds

Guest King Rollo

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, King Rollo said:

It's not just the actual output, which in itself is straitjacket material, but the sheer volume. Batshit crazy!

I've read some odd things from a few years ago involving Jazz.

A very paranoid individual.  For those who were here at the time, can anyone shed some light on why he thought someone from CC hacked his business accounts?

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

A very paranoid individual.  For those who were here at the time, can anyone shed some light on why he thought someone from CC hacked his business accounts?

Ask the autmaster general Mr Cuntybaws. He sees all, knows something and tells all (sometimes).

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Ask the autmaster general Mr Cuntybaws. He sees all, knows something and tells all (sometimes).

I've still got a copy of his post about Frank which began, "I am sure that 1 or 2 may agree that apart from a paedo there is no greater cunt than a spineless grass." and which went on to describe his mother in fairly uncomplimentary terms, the kindest of which was as a "dog-faced whore".

Sadly, I've lost the link to my Jib Jab, a rather disturbing vision of Zal prancing about in the Britney Spears "One More Time" video.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've still got a copy of his post about Frank which began, "I am sure that 1 or 2 may agree that apart from a paedo there is no greater cunt than a spineless grass." and which went on to describe his mother in fairly uncomplimentary terms, the kindest of which was as a "dog-faced whore".

Sadly, I've lost the link to my Jib Jab, a rather disturbing vision of Zal prancing about in the Britney Spears "One More Time" video.

That was quick you were not logged in! 

I remember you and I disagreeing on my thinking the dog faced bit was harsh but fair. It was only in the spirit of cunts corner. Perhaps the whore bit was a bit strong and it was at a family member.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Rothers's had a similar paranoia regarding Drew Peacock lol

11 hours ago, King Rollo said:

It's not just the actual output, which in itself is straitjacket material, but the sheer volume. Batshit crazy!

That was definitely jazz's main problem. He could be very, very funny in patches, but he posted all the fucking time. I don't recall anyone coming close to him for sheer number of posts. 

Of course, his paranoia bordering on clinical insanity was a bit of a glitch as well. 

Guest King Rollo
40 minutes ago, scotty said:

That was definitely jazz's main problem. He could be very, very funny in patches, but he posted all the fucking time. I don't recall anyone coming close to him for sheer number of posts. 

Of course, his paranoia bordering on clinical insanity was a bit of a glitch as well. 

What happened to him?

Guest DrCunt
14 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

It was attention seeking bollocks. What you have to bear in mind, and this isnt easy for most on here to understand, is that he was completely unhinged. I genuinely believe he had mental health issues. You only had to mention "multi" and he could melt down within a couple of hours.

Aside from having major problems with just about eveyone on CC, the idiot seemed to enjoy slagging off his online customers here, following which he proceeded to paint directions using fucking great fluorescent arrows that led directly to his front door. Safe to say he wasn't the sharpest knife in the box.

I still contend that Cuntwad was far, far worse though.

Guest Alfie Noakes
35 minutes ago, scotty said:

I have no idea. Just disappeared one day, unless he posts under a different name.

He is living in Suffolk in a place too rural for decent internet. He may return as eavens but he may retire that name like he did jazz before it.

Guest DrCunt
30 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He is living in Suffolk in a place too rural for decent internet. He may return as eavens but he may retire that name like he did jazz before it.

I'm not convinced by that argument. I live in a swamp on the Norfolk/Suffolk border (so it's lucky I have webbed feet) and I have fibre. Didn't realise the deranged fucker had moved out this way. I may start wearing a stab-proof jacket.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He is living in Suffolk in a place too rural for decent internet.

That's not strictly true. I know he has a working webcam on his laptop because I'm looking at his living room now. 

I wish he wasn't masturbating. 

Again. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

I'm not convinced by that argument. I live in a swamp on the Norfolk/Suffolk border (so it's lucky I have webbed feet) and I have fibre. Didn't realise the deranged fucker had moved out this way. I may start wearing a stab-proof jacket.

I speak to him on the telephone and I actually do know where he lives as I post erm "stuff" to him.

Guest Alfie Noakes
26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's not strictly true. I know he has a working webcam on his laptop because I'm looking at his living room now. 

Again. 

He never stops, like Neil.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

It is more to do with the people that run the asylum he is incarcerated in blocking his access.

Guest Lady Penelope
51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Again. 

He's also just trimmed his toenails.

Guest Wizardsleeve
37 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It is more to do with the people that run the asylum he is incarcerated in blocking his access.

Jazz can be a clever cunt when he needs.  He has often outwitted his carers at the asylum to gain access to their computers.  He's a nutter.

Guest DrCunt
44 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I speak to him on the telephone and I actually do know where he lives as I post erm "stuff" to him.

I hope it's regular doses of lithium.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Great to know the mental cunt hasn't kicked the bucket finally.

He was without a doubt the craziest fucker ever to post and I loved it when he took a frank and invitably got banned. He really, really pissed off ape and snatch!

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 hours ago, DrCunt said:

It was attention seeking bollocks. What you have to bear in mind, and this isnt easy for most on here to understand, is that he was completely unhinged. I genuinely believe he had mental health issues. You only had to mention "multi" and he could melt down within a couple of hours.

Aside from having major problems with just about eveyone on CC, the idiot seemed to enjoy slagging off his online customers here, following which he proceeded to paint directions using fucking great fluorescent arrows that led directly to his front door. Safe to say he wasn't the sharpest knife in the box.

I still contend that Cuntwad was far, far worse though.

A genuinely mentally ill man frequenting CC...

I'm assuming he managed to get himself banned (and therefore all posts deleted?) because the only way that I can read anything Jazz wrote was when he was being quoted.

1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

A genuinely mentally ill man frequenting CC...

I'm assuming he managed to get himself banned (and therefore all posts deleted?) because the only way that I can read anything Jazz wrote was when he was being quoted.

If you look up eavensabove on the member list, his more recent work will probably be there on his profile page.

Guest judgetwi
On 24/03/2018 at 5:52 PM, ratcum said:

Another week goes by and I'm still better than everyone on here and the whole world in general

Good grief Herr Oberst, with an ego that size your man Adolf would have had you dangling on piano wire. Lucky we live in more enlightened times don’t you agree?