CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed. You've fulfilled the creative part of your self-appraisal with 'projectionism' – but where's the 'humour'?

Look at the mong go with his copy and paste, i'm fucking impressed, any half wit can do it but someone with a few less brain cells? Amazing work wolfie, well done mate.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.

Takes more than an inconsequential cyber idiot with an unimaginative handle pasting my comments on the internet to upset me Wolfie, you give yourself far too much credit. :)

55 minutes ago, White van man said:

Just chill. Your girls will stop listening to stuff like this as they get older. We've all been there. Just hide til they leave home.

I usually employ this method around birthdays or when the bank of Dad is being called upon ,you'd have more chance of finding  Lord lucan.

4 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Takes more than an inconsequential cyber idiot with an unimaginative handle pasting my comments on the internet to upset me Wolfie, you give yourself far too much credit. :)

The multi-quote facility is there for a reason. Would you like me to show you how to use it?

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The multi-quote facility is there for a reason. Would you like me to show you how to use it?

I won't need it Wolfie, i'll leave that stuff to self obsessed shitwhistles.

1 minute ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

I won't need it Wolfie, i'll leave that stuff to self obsessed shitwhistles.

You've already mastered the smiling emoji, which puts the fear of God into your adversaries.

It might prove handy if you're still here in a few weeks. Even you can do it.

You've already mastered the smiling emoji, which puts the fear of God into your adversaries.

It might prove handy if you're still here in a few weeks. Even you can do it.

Adversaries? Where? Oh do you feel threatened by me? Bless you wolfie, you don't have to be scared of me, aww sweety have a hug.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My 'projectionism' unto you has clearly upset you, fucknugget. It wasn't my intention to make you so angry.

What we have here is the perfect example of passive aggressive behaviour with the added complication of what is known as projection, this behaviour is often seen on social media when one party has run out of wit and thus claiming the party they are trying to belittle is angry with them, their delusion is somewhat entertaining.

What we have here is the perfect example of passive aggressive behaviour with the added complication of what is known as projection, this behaviour is often seen on social media when one party has run out of wit and thus claiming the party they are trying to belittle is angry with them, their delusion is somewhat entertaining.

I note you were on DSMO, though only for a short while before its closure. How do you think I might have gotten on there?

I note you were on DSMO, though only for a short while before its closure. How do you think I might have gotten on there?

I couldn't give a fuck, it died 5 years ago.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
12 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

He's had lessons from Eric the CuntLoserBastard.

3 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

You seem to be rather obsessed with my input Wolfie

Some on here get like that.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Not at all. Since Nobby's absence, along with the growing suspicion Pen is a transvestite, I'm only interested to see a new female face on the scene.

Sexually frustrated too

He definitely has the persona of a stalker

Not sure about being a stalker but like some on here, becoming obsessed  with other members seems to be their only pastime.

3 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

He definitely has the persona of a stalker

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Not at all. Since Nobby's absence, along with the growing suspicion Pen is a transvestite, I'm only interested to see a new female on the scene.

I hate to disappoint the poor klutz but I have the wrong equipment