CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

I hate to disappoint the poor klutz but I have the wrong equipment

49 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

I won't need it Wolfie, i'll leave that stuff to self obsessed shitwhistles.

Congratulations, you self-obsessed shitwhistle.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Congratulations, you self-obsessed shitwhistle.

Wolfie proves that perpetual mongtion is not only possible but given the right energy input it can be utilised to create shits and giggles.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The girl is just another child pretending to be an adult.

When my daughters pretended to be adults they put on high heels and too much make up and nagged me to buy them shit - an uncanny impression of their mother, as it happens. Young Danielle was given 5 years probation for vehicle theft, marijuana possession, and filing false police reports, so "just another" wouldn't be the exact phrase I'd have chosen.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Not at all. Since Nobby's absence, along with the growing suspicion Pen is a transvestite, I'm only interested to see a new female face on the scene.

Would you like to see a picture of my ...?

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

When my daughters pretended to be adults they put on high heels and too much make up and nagged me to buy them shit - an uncanny impression of their mother, as it happens.. Young Danielle was given 5 years probation for vehicle theft, marijuana possession, and filing false police reports, so "just another" wouldn't be the exact phrase I'd have chosen.

Exactly, this isn't your run of the mill teenager going out on the weekend to friends parties and getting drunk on wkd, she has commited real crimes and has been let down by a trashy mother who can't contorl her.

Then as the yanks and media love a bit of trash they slap a label on it and sell it to joe public as entertainment  for the kiddies to eat up in the droves and make mini Danielle's pop up everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Then as the yanks and media love a bit of trash they slap a label on it and sell it to joe public as entertainment  for the kiddies to eat up in the droves and make mini Danielle's pop up everywhere.

It’s ironic in these days of #OscarsSoWhite and #MeToo that the mostly black male proponents of the various “urban” music genres don’t get pulled up more about their objectification of women and outright misogynistic violence. NWA, right enough.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

With the recent enrolment of Albert and Fucknugget, I think we've had enough cocks for the time being.

Wolfie is projecting again.. poor fucker

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s ironic in these days of #OscarsSoWhite and #MeToo that the mostly black male proponents of the various “urban” music genres don’t get pulled up more about their objectification of women and outright misogynistic violence. NWA, right enough.

It's  almost like they have a get out of jail free card i couldn't   hazzard a guess why that could be, hmm.

21 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Wolfie is projecting again.. poor fucker

I took the piss, very mildly, out of you the other day. It's a shame you didn't research the site first, as you would have seen this behaviour isn't uncommon. Unfortunately, for you and the image you're creating for yourself as a newbie, I misjudged your interpretation of it.

Today, I did the same thing – to which I expected a little more acuity with your response. Clearly, you are easily offended and incapable of any measure of self-deprecation, resorting hostilely to any criticism you receive. In the first instance, I'd request you grow up – and grow some thick skin. On the other hand, if I can accept you're an angry teenager who, when not masturbating violently, throws her toys our of the pram each time she's criticised, I think we'll get along just fine.

13 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Not that you'd notice unless you had access to the hubble telescope

Surely, if you were trying to create an image of something being very small, it would have been better to reference a scanning electron microscope, rather than a space telescope? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Surely, if you were trying to create an image of something being very small, it would have been better to reference a scanning electron microscope, rather than a space telescope? 

Yes Ape i stand corrected 

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I took the piss, very mildly, out of you the other day. It's a shame you didn't research the site first, as you would have seen this behaviour isn't uncommon. Unfortunately, for you and the image you're creating for yourself as a newbie, I misjudged your interpretation of it.

Today, I did the same thing – to which I expected a little more acuity with your response. Clearly, you are easily offended and incapable of any measure of self-deprecation, resorting hostilely to any criticism you receive. In the first instance, I'd request you grow up – and grow some thick skin. On the other hand, if I can accept you're an angry teenager who, when not masturbating violently, throws her toys our of the pram each time she's criticised, I think we'll get along just fine.

Blimey all those words on me Wolfie, i am honoured, but you're still projecting mate, I was replying in kind, you obviously don't like getting a taste of your own medicine, inflated ego syndrome.

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

2 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Blimey all those words on me Wolfie, i am honoured, but you're still projecting mate, I was replying in kind, you obviously don't like getting a taste of your own medicine, inflated ego syndrome.

And funnily enough wolfie i left it five days ago, you felt the need to carry it on today, so who is the upset fucker? Me who just let it go or you who couldn't let it lie? 

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Trying to insult me by calling me a girl, says more about you than it does me Wolfie