CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apologists for drink driving celebrities

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Irish Parents, Scottish Grandparents, and you're giving me shite? 

I'm surprised you have any energy left to come on here and post shit, after a hard day solving the World's issues at Norfolk Country Council. Where will we put the new dog shite bin in Wroxham? Shall we shut the library in Cromer and sell the building to developers? Fucking burning issues of the day right there.

Cunt. 

He's ENGLISH!

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In my younger days I wrote off one car on a roundabout on the way back from all night japes.(To be fair the roundabout was completely new and I had no idea it was there).

I wrote off another car whilst racing a pal back across country after a great session at the Grand National after backing the winner.I rolled it into ditch......lol.

Involvement with the plod was fortunately and carefully avoided.

Lol. 

The "roundabouts" were the carousel that used to be at the back of Crewe open air market.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In my younger days I wrote off one car on a roundabout on the way back from all night japes.(To be fair the roundabout was completely new and I had no idea it was there).

I wrote off another car whilst racing a pal back across country after a great session at the Grand National after backing the winner.I rolled it into ditch......lol.

Involvement with the plod was fortunately and carefully avoided.

Lol. 

What was the year, the horse, the amount you bet/won?

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Social commentary straight from the bottom of a can of Tennent's Super. 

Wheesht your drunken proselytising and chuck yourself out of the fifth floor of your disgusting Glaswegian tenement building.

Fucking idiot.

Interesting. No attempt at a critique of the gentleman’s polemic..... just a load of accusations and abuse.

Can I come to your next candlelit vigil for the poor and oppressed who you’ve never been within 10 miles of in your life?

I will hold your gayboy hand and promise not to cry too much. Trust me.

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off you putrid little flid, you're not fit to polish punkers boots and I'd join him in kicking the shit out of you.

I think he would prefer to fist the shit out of me. Back to your post, you wouldn't join him because the only things you're capable of is posting inane comments on here via the stick in your mouth to operate your keyboard. So fuck off yourself.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. No attempt at a critique of the gentleman’s polemic..... just a load of accusations and abuse.

Can I come to your next candlelit vigil for the poor and oppressed who you’ve never been within 10 miles of in your life?

I will hold your gayboy hand and promise not to cry too much. Trust me.

I'd love to get to grips with your gentleman's polemic Jewdy!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I think he would prefer to fist the shit out of me. Back to your post, you wouldn't join him because the only things you're capable of is posting inane comments on here via the stick in your mouth to operate your keyboard. So fuck off yourself.

Rattled.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, ratcum said:

Ratted

I thought, just for a fraction of a second, that you had issued the elusive Ratter "Like," then I regained my senses to the reality you're too tight fisted for such things.

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought, just for a fraction of a second, that you had issued the elusive Ratter "Like," then I regained my senses to the reality you're too tight fisted for such things.

you thought for a fraction of a second? You should do a BTEC Wizzle

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

He wouldn't even be allowed on an NVQ level 0.001 course.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If I showed any sign of extra income, the wife would blow the lot before it's earned.  Can't do it, Ratters.

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'd love to get to grips with your gentleman's polemic Jewdy!

Homosexual euphemisms Herr Oberst? How far the mighty have fallen.......well not really. You were always a pathetic Hitler worshipping weirdo and that’s all you’ll ever be. Still, there are worse things to be. Can’t think of any right now but you have pushed me down an intellectual cul de sac , as always.

Fuck you anyway. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Homosexual euphemisms Herr Oberst? How far the mighty have fallen.......well not really. You were always a pathetic Hitler worshipping weirdo and that’s all you’ll ever be. Still, there are worse things to be. Can’t think of any right now but you have pushed me down an intellectual cul de sac , as always.

Fuck you anyway. 

You can find one such thing in this very thread.  

If he’s struggling with mental health issues, the comedy-foreheaded Northern cunt shouldn’t knock back a few vodkas then get behind the wheel of a fucking car.

Would these bastard snowflakes be quite so forgiving if it was discovered that Jimmy Savile had mental health issues?

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
4 minutes ago, Rev said:

If he’s struggling with mental health issues, the comedy-foreheaded Northern cunt shouldn’t knock back a few vodkas then get behind the wheel of a fucking car.

Would these bastard snowflakes be quite so forgiving if it was discovered that Jimmy Savile had mental health issues?

Fuck off.

Well, Your Reverence, I rather fear they would. Firstly he worked for the BBC for 30 odd years so I am surprised they haven’t come up with that excuse. Of course, they didn’t have to because the cunts pulled together to cover up any individual responsibility. Criminal fucking pimps the lot of them, not to mention the politicians and big time coppers who assisted them.

Secondly, Sir James had the good grace to snuff it at a convenient time........ too fucking convenient for my liking.

I remember my old Mum watching “Jim’ll Fix It” and saying “I wouldn’t let that man near any kid of mine.”

If she could see it how come the clever cunts running the country couldn’t see it? It’s a fucking mystery innit?

Guest DrCunt
6 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Irish Parents, Scottish Grandparents, and you're giving me shite? 

I'm surprised you have any energy left to come on here and post shit, after a hard day solving the World's issues at Norfolk Country Council. Where will we put the new dog shite bin in Wroxham? Shall we shut the library in Cromer and sell the building to developers? Fucking burning issues of the day right there.

Cunt. 

Dog shit bins in Wroxham? What's the point? No one would notice the difference even if it was knee deep in it, well apart from the 80 year olds eating lunnch in Roys perhaps.

And fuck Cromer, the sooner it falls into the North Sea the better.

Guest DrCunt
4 hours ago, Rev said:

Fuck off.

I'm pretty fucking certain Jimbo had some mental issues, not sure about the health bit of that though.