CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apologists for drink driving celebrities

10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Irish Parents, Scottish Grandparents, and you're giving me shite? 

I'm surprised you have any energy left to come on here and post shit, after a hard day solving the World's issues at Norfolk Country Council. Where will we put the new dog shite bin in Wroxham? Shall we shut the library in Cromer and sell the building to developers? Fucking burning issues of the day right there.

Cunt. 

Have I ever told you about the roundabout at Postwick?

23 hours ago, Punkape said:

eThere’s nothing wrong with drinking and driving......it’s perfectly legal.The trick is sticking to a sensible limit and not driving when you’re shitfaced.

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

In my younger days I wrote off one car on a roundabout on the way back from all night japes.(To be fair the roundabout was completely new and I had no idea it was there).

I wrote off another car whilst racing a pal back across country after a great session at the Grand National after backing the winner.I rolled it into ditch......lol.

Involvement with the plod was fortunately and carefully avoided.

Lol. 

As a law abiding citizen, I find this all rather low rent, low class, akin to a helot. By your own omission,  your psychopathic behaviour would fortunately exclude you from my social gatherings. You would even be ineligible to apply for the role of valet at such events.

Bugger off.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 hours ago, Rev said:

Would these bastard snowflakes be quite so forgiving if it was discovered that Jimmy Savile had mental health issues?

Indeed, or imagine if he'd been called, Mohammed Saville? 

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Irish blood, English heart, black man's cock.

That doesn't sound appertising. I just prefer bacon and eggs for my breakfast.

26 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As a law abiding citizen, I find this all rather low rent, low class, akin to a helot. By your own omission,  your psychopathic behaviour would fortunately exclude you from my social gatherings. You would even be ineligible to apply for the role of valet at such events.

Bugger off.

We all have to sow our wild oats....

Drink driving was a more frivolous pursuit in my youth.

Many members of my golf club have drink-drive peccadilloes but you wouldn’t get into my club because you’re a pleb.

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Absolutely non of your fucking business peasant....

lol.

Fuck off.

Why just give us half a story?

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

What’s your problem with me not having an avatar?

Shows a lack of ability, effort and general fucktardery. Sums you up really. Small fry.

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

We all have to sow our wild oats....

Drink driving was a more frivolous pursuit in my youth.

Many members of my golf club have drink-drive peccadilloes but you wouldn’t get into my club because you’re a pleb.

lol.

Indeed, but unlike you, most people don't sow them up the arses of faggots and poofs.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 8:13 AM, Decimus said:

Have I ever told you about the roundabout at Postwick?

THE roundabout?? what about the other 8?

"That's magic!"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 8:04 PM, White van man said:

I've made you an avatar of an albatross.

large.PicsArt_03-20-07_59_15.jpg.d5f4b46d405c173b405a45fb37f69a0c.jpg

This looks semi intelligent and therefore not really representative of our Bert.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/03/2018 at 1:18 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Show yourself @Roadkill

You're responsible by tenuous association with this pissed up Geordie, so your silence speaks volumes  

I disowned both of these spackers shortly after I joined. I refuse any responsibility for the actions of exiled individuals. I have seen the opportunity that this event offers however and  I'm currently in the process of applying as Dec's secondary just so I can get within glassing range of the doughy faced little shite.

• Like 1

Guest White van man
On 09/04/2018 at 12:15 PM, Roadkill said:

I disowned both of these spackers shortly after I joined. I refuse any responsibility for the actions of exiled individuals. I have seen the opportunity that this event offers however and  I'm currently in the process of applying as Dec's secondary just so I can get within glassing range of the doughy faced little shite.

This could be the only tv show left for him.large.PicsArt_03-21-03_13_04.jpg.26398fd9f3df6f2868450458e9dcf55b.jpg