CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dozy cunts who have fucking colds but think it is influenza

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I have been snivelling for the past three days sore throat as well. It must be flu a couple of  friends say .. no it is a fucking cold! Cunts talk about people who have fibro and ME but surely one of the biggest time wasters for the average GP and A & Es must be cunts who think that they have got influenza. No if you have the flu you will be totally fucked up and unable to get to the GP or the A & E.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

I have been snivelling for the past three days sore throat as well. It must be flu a couple of  friends say .. no it is a fucking cold! Cunts talk about people who have fibro and ME but surely one of the biggest time wasters for the average GP and A & Es must be cunts who think that they have got influenza. No if you have the flu you will be totally fucked up and unable to get to the GP or the A & E.

You've been sniveling your entire miserable fucking life.  Fucking die already, cunt!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, Ape said:

Punkape likes a nice big cock up his man flue. 

Reported. For suggesting bum sex with Punkape in every single comment.

Are you sure you're not gay Ape?, it's not such an unusual progression from a passion for toy helicopters, or so I've heard.

35 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Reported. For suggesting bum sex with Punkape in every single comment.

Are you sure you're not gay Ape?, it's not such an unusual progression from a passion for toy helicopters, or so I've heard.

You’re totally shit, in every possible way. Drink more - die soon.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’re totally shit, in every possible way. Drink more - die soon.

Hello Ape. Have you ever flown a 1/16th Westland Augusta on an 8- channel remote?