CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poking the Russian bear

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

A great idea it seems is to upset Russians by comparing the World Cup to the 1936 Olympics. Now I don't want to give our politicians a history lesson but without the Red Army we would be eating sauerkraut and bockwurst for breakfast. They suffered a huge magnitude worse than Britain during WW2, now also able to strike here with impunity. Putin may be a tiny little cunt but insulting the Russians like that has weakened our moral high ground position somewhat. The idiot Boris should be sacked.

Guest judgetwi

Don’t underestimate Boris, he’s not as dumb as he looks. The cunt has been trying to get himself sacked for months now. He wants to distance himself from this farcical government and then come riding in to number 10 on a white charger when it all goes tits up.

Unfortunately, even a spineless dimmo like Treeza has sussed the cunt. The only way he’ll get sacked is if he gets his knob out on Newsnight, and I wouldn’t be 100% about that.

16 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I'm sceptical of this blame the Russian's saga, could be a political ploy to distract the public from the UK leaving the EU....political agenda's hold many untruths.

I think you might be on to something here, Bend...

Did you kill David Kelly?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Alfie, you have no idea how happy I am this was about politics, and not one of Albert's deviant extracurricular activities.  Russian bears are just as valuable to the ecosystem as Panda bears for China, Grizzly bears for North America, Polar bears for the arctic regions.....I find it ethically and morally rubbish cuntitude in every way.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Alfie, you have no idea how happy I am this was about politics, and not one of Albert's deviant extracurricular activities.  Russian bears are just as valuable to the ecosystem as Panda bears for China, Grizzly bears for North America, Polar bears for the arctic regions.....I find it ethically and morally rubbish cuntitude in every way.  

And what might they be?

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sucking off tramps?

Eric the CuntBastard's the only tramp I'm aware of, and he wouldn't even turn up for that.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's you that keeps namedropping me Albert. And at least come up with something original, not just your usual, playground level, "no you are" response. Peculiar little stalker cunt.

Well rattled, by your own insignificance.

Guest King Rollo
7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I don't think anyone is feeling rattled by this, Albert. Bored, yes, but not rattled. Surely you could offer something that is creative / original / topical / amusing or just in some way different from the usual fawning over P and trying to bait Eric (emphasis on trying).  There must be some funny shit you could contribute, assuming you do actually work at McDonald's ... 

Just now, Albert Ross said:

It's obvious to all who's rattled. Serious inadequacy issues. you probably have a small dinkle, leading you to seek the affections of elderly ladies, who you believe would be grateful for any sausage, even your chipolata.

2 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I don't think anyone is feeling rattled by this, Albert. Bored, yes, but not rattled. Surely you could offer something that is creative / original / topical / amusing or just in some way different from the usual fawning over P and trying to bait Eric (emphasis on trying).  There must be some funny shit you could contribute, assuming you do actually work at McDonald's ... 

Yeah, that too.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's obvious to all who's rattled. Serious inadequacy issues. you probably have a small dinkle, leading you to seek the affections of elderly ladies, who you believe would be grateful for any sausage, even your chipolata.

What's a "dinkle"?

Guest King Rollo
7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

?

BoJo's take on ping pong. He made a proper cunt of himself spouting on about the English origins of the game at the Beijing Olympics. I imagine Judge has a fuller grasp of the facts, and if so I will stand corrected, but personally I think he's every bit as stupid as he seems...