CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poking the Russian bear

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve
54 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Look you lot stop derailing my nom. I do few enough of them as it is.

LOL...I give you credit, Alfred...it's better than "Reported."  

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What dickhead thought it was a brilliant idea to hold the 2018 world cup in russia. 

Is the answer, the French?  

Cunts.

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What dickhead thought it was a brilliant idea to hold the 2018 world cup in russia. 

His name is Sepp Blatter, a man who has received more large brown envelopes than Katie Price has had cocks in her mouth. 

Never seen the inside of a prison cell and never will. It’s called “free enterprise “.

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is the answer, the French?  

Cunts.

The world cup is going to be pure chaos. I hope some fat flabby, shirtless england fans smash the fuck out of the russian cunts, and i'm not even much of a football fan.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The world cup is going to be pure chaos. I hope some fat flabby, shirtless england fans smash the fuck out of the russian cunts, and i'm not even much of a football fan.

Hmm, I don't think there is a different type, but that begs to say I don't think they would do well with the stairs in a football stadium. 

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

His name is Sepp Blatter, a man who has received more large brown envelopes than Katie Price has had cocks in her mouth. 

Never seen the inside of a prison cell and never will. It’s called “free enterprise “.

I'm sure Katie price has received a few Brown envelopes in her mouth.

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Unfortunately, this is very unlikely.  Russian football hooligans take their hobby seriously, as if they were in the military.

They're probably state funded and supplied with steroids.

Someone should send Danny Dyer and Tamer Hassan in after them.

13 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I can't see it panning out like that. Englands 'firm' will as you say, be flabby, retarded alcoholic fuckwits. Whereas I suspect the Russians will have assembled a small army of ex Russian military and unhinged Chechen war criminals, the type of cunts who, if you stab one of them, pull out the knife and put it with their collection before breaking your arms, legs and spine and then biting through your carotid artery. It's going to be a slaughter, and we won't be the farmer with the bolt gun.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Unfortunately, this is very unlikely.  Russian football hooligans take their hobby seriously, as if they were in the military.

They're probably state funded and supplied with steroids.

Someone should send Danny Dyer and Tamer Hassan in after them.

I just said pretty much the same. Lee and Jason will be sent home to England in plastic containers.

Guest White van man
14 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A great idea it seems is to upset Russians by comparing the World Cup to the 1936 Olympics. Now I don't want to give our politicians a history lesson but without the Red Army we would be eating sauerkraut and bockwurst for breakfast. They suffered a huge magnitude worse than Britain during WW2, now also able to strike here with impunity. Putin may be a tiny little cunt but insulting the Russians like that has weakened our moral high ground position somewhat. The idiot Boris should be sacked.

Maybe it's a bit of very clever reverse psychology decided at the Cobra meeting. This is exactly what we want Putin to do. Give a good show. Russia to show they're not the bad guys. If putin tells the Russia ultras to behave, they will behave. Sir Boris saves the day again. 

Technically what Johnson said will probably turn out to be true, with Putin, bare-chested, twatting the World Cup around Red Square with his cock.

However, Boris must have known it would not have been reported like that. It was always bound to come out as 'Putin = Hitler, Russia = Nazi Germany' and the soppy cunt has, once again, put his galumphing great size 12's in it.

Fuck me, it takes some special kind of thundercunt to make Corbyn look like a moderate statesman.

12 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What Grondo and Eric said is probably right. The Russian football hooligans are a different breed; organised, ultra violent thugs who've probably been given carte Blanche to kick the shite out every English fan they encounter. Any idiot seriously thinking of going to watch it let alone take their family, deserves everything they get.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any idiot seriously thinking of going to watch it let alone take their family, deserves everything they get.

Any idiot seriously thinking of even just watching it on the telly deserves everything they get.

I'd rather spend 90 minutes watching Neil eat 450 chicken nuggets than watch England play.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Any idiot seriously thinking of even just watching it on the telly deserves everything they get.

I'd rather spend 90 minutes watching Neil eat 450 chicken nuggets than watch England play.

I have doubts it would take him that long!  

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Just rock up at, presumably, Norfolk's only maccas (if you got it there yet) and wait for the serial self abuser to show his horrid self with half time prostate milking the only interruption 

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Technically what Johnson said will probably turn out to be true, with Putin, bare-chested, twatting the World Cup around Red Square with his cock.

However, Boris must have known it would not have been reported like that. It was always bound to come out as 'Putin = Hitler, Russia = Nazi Germany' and the soppy cunt has, once again, put his galumphing great size 12's in it.

Fuck me, it takes some special kind of thundercunt to make Corbyn look like a moderate statesman.

Boris was actually agreeing with Labour MP Ian Austin who first made the assertion at a Commons Foreign Affairs Select Committee. It might appear to be a cack-handed response by Boris, but sometimes a Country's chief diplomat giving it straight carries greater resonance.

Consider this; an authoritarian leader who amends his country's constitution to stay in power, whose critics seem to meet untimely deaths, has expansionist designs beyond his homeland's borders and takes advantage of a world sporting event for propaganda purposes. Who am I talking about - Hitler or Putin?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Boris was actually agreeing with Labour MP Ian Austin who first made the assertion at a Commons Foreign Affairs Select Committee. It might appear to be a cack-handed response by Boris, but sometimes a Country's chief diplomat giving it straight carries greater resonance.

Consider this; an authoritarian leader who amends his country's constitution to stay in power, whose critics seem to meet untimely deaths, has expansionist designs beyond his homeland's borders and takes advantage of a world sporting event for propaganda purposes. Who am I talking about - Hitler or Putin?

Both?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Once again there's more than an element of truth to what you say, but it was never going to be reported or received like that.

Once Ivan plays the 'Where were you cunts at Stalingrad, when the blitzkrieg rained and the bodies stank' card to the West, Boris' straight talking sounds like so much hot air, no matter that it's the truth.

We should have done what Corbyn said for once. Gained hard evidence, built alliances with Europe certainly and America (possibly - though Trump is a thorough-going cretin and a loose canon diplomatically) and put Russia on the back foot. It is simply that the urgency with which our government wished to point the finger of blame was a case of jumping the gun, to our own eventual detriment.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Once again there's more than an element of truth to what you say, but it was never going to be reported or received like that.

Once Ivan plays the 'Where were you cunts at Stalingrad, when the blitzkrieg rained and the bodies stank' card to the West, Boris' straight talking sounds like so much hot air, no matter that it's the truth.

We should have done what Corbyn said for once. Gained hard evidence, built alliances with Europe certainly and America (possibly - though Trump is a thorough-going cretin and a loose canon diplomatically) and put Russia on the back foot. It is simply that the urgency with which our government wished to point the finger of blame was a case of jumping the gun, to our own eventual detriment.

I agree our sound bite, plank thick leaders jumped the gun blaming the Russians straight away. I guess they saw an opportunity to look tough and tell those deeply paranoid ruskies cunts to fuck off, the effect of which would be lost after a few weeks a lab tests and CCTV footage of catching the cunts dropping VX into their pasta. 

As stated, Ivan is deeply, deeply paranoid. It's surrounded by NATO, armed to the teeth chinks and curry wallahs to the south and japs to the east. Such a massive country with so many ethnic groups must be hard to keep tabs on, especially for a bunch of backward, gibberish speaking Slavic mongoids whose brains are frozen for 6 months of the year. 

On 3/22/2018 at 5:05 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

A great idea it seems is to upset Russians by comparing the World Cup to the 1936 Olympics. Now I don't want to give our politicians a history lesson but without the Red Army we would be eating sauerkraut and bockwurst for breakfast. They suffered a huge magnitude worse than Britain during WW2, now also able to strike here with impunity. Putin may be a tiny little cunt but insulting the Russians like that has weakened our moral high ground position somewhat. The idiot Boris should be sacked.

Russia have been flexing their claws in Georgia and Ukraine over the past years.  Estonia will be next and unfortunately they are in NATO, I see WWIII has just about started.  Especially now Trump has brought in his new mental gung-ho pro nuclear strike chief of staff dick head.

We are all doomed

23 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Isn’t the dick head currently sacked, in court, going to prison?  Sep fucking bent cunt bladder

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Russia have been flexing their claws in Georgia and Ukraine over the past years.  Estonia will be next and unfortunately they are in NATO, I see WWIII has just about started.  Especially now Trump has brought in his new mental gung-ho pro nuclear strike chief of staff dick head.

We are all doomed

Do you want to live forever?  Greedy, selfish cunt!