CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Ape™️

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

White House Press Secretary to Trump, and utterly fucking gruesome. Looks like the kind of bird Cro-Magnon man would have dragged around a cave by the hair.

981_E16_CF-82_A7-4_FD0-8_C27-96320608_E1

Fuck off.

I think even Cro-Magnon man would have kicked this cunt of bed in favour of a wooly mammoth.

What an utterly vile fucking pig.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I would feel guilty about throwing this disgusting heap of shit to scavenging hyenas as they would only be doing their job, and not deserved such a vicious act of cruelty.  

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I like her. Nice hair, good jugs, do me nicely. Like any of you fat poofs can afford to be so choosy.

Exactly, as if they all have super-models hanging on their arms! Sarah Saunders is a smart cookie. Considering she sometimes has to defend the indefensible she proving to be a lot more competent than the bad-tempered Sean Spicer who supposedly was a lot more experienced.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Exactly, as if they all have super-models hanging on their arms! Sarah Saunders is a smart cookie. Considering she sometimes has to defend the indefensible she proving to be a lot more competent than the bad-tempered Sean Spicer who supposedly was a lot more experienced.

She's an ignorant fuckpig, raised and born to another colossal fucking twat, Mike Huckabee. I disapprove of their very existence.  I want them dead.  

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Berlusconi may have been a crook, dirty bunga bunga fucker and generally a total cunt be a least he had exceptional taste in women.

Maria_Carfagna.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whether or not she’s a “smart cookie” is irrelevant. She’s an ugly fucking beast.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5205361/jim-carrey-sarah-huckabee-painting?source=images

Look at the painting in this

If someone can put the image on here, please do. Or don't 

Don't mention it. And/or fuck off.

DYhVrk0VAAAKiPr.jpg

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/sarah-huckabee-sanders-irish-roots

Well there's a fucking surprise. 

To be sure. Fuck off 

I reckon she's got a bit of panzybollock's DNA. She hates Arabs, atheists and other women and old panzy hates the fact that we're leaving the EU. Oh, and they're both thick as fuck and ugly to boot.