CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Ape™️

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What does Neil think? That's the main question. 

I think the doctors finger has sent him over the edge.

large.IMG-20180323-WA0001.jpg.7b94848746a5635a6766006964e3f44f.jpg

53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon she's got a bit of panzybollock's DNA. She hates Arabs, atheists and other women and old panzy hates the fact that we're leaving the EU. Oh, and they're both thick as fuck and ugly to boot.  

Ah now glass jaw... let's face it yer being pushed to the door while yer trying to grab the stuff from the desert trolly 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Me personally, are you using this as a metaphor for the nation?

You can’t use words like “metaphor” when you are dealing with Pansy boy. That’s like a foreign language to the wanker. Have some respect for his lack of brain cells.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You can’t use words like “metaphor” when you are dealing with Pansy boy. That’s like a foreign language to the wanker. Have some respect for his lack of brain cells.

I give panzyspuder a bit more credit than perhaps most. For starters he takes the time to write every post in his unintelligible paddy gypo slang that I personally find very hard to interpret. He's obviously pissed about brexit, as was I, but I'm over it now that all hell hasn't broken loose and the country isn't proper fucked. I look forward to continuing my intelligent and adult debate with him over the pros and cons of brexit and it's meaning to our two great countries, bearing in mind Ireland is a dump populated by backward thinking subhuman pikeys 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ah sure we can only hope the bograts reach the blindingly high levels of reason and intelligence such a a lot of ya display on here. ..it's a daily challenge. .the struggle is real lads 

Panzerknacker 

Pansy baby, you do realize nobody has a gun to your head, forcing you to stay?  You are free to leave anytime. If you do decide to fuck off, take Pen and Bertie with you.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pansy baby, you do realize nobody has a gun to your head, forcing you to stay?  You are free to leave anytime. If you do decide to fuck off, take Pen and Bertie with you.  

I thought this site had become a sort of Hotel California Wizzler.

I'll probably die on here

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I thought this site had become a sort of Hotel California Wizzler.

I'll probably die on here

I hope not.  I despise that fucking song, and this place is not a top destination for the dying.  It's turned into a sort of Dachau with some of the boring cunts posting, though.  

She may have eyes facing quarter to three and I'm not entirely sure she has the mouth for teabagging. In fact, she kind of reminds me of that fucking appalling sow Kim Woodburn, but I'd still douse her in ball-chutney.

Probably.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I mean it's a challenge to aspire to the titans of intelligence that post here wazz baby. .I like this place. .pity is its stuffed with  thick cunts but ya can't have it all

Panzerknacker 

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While she may look like a disgusting, wallowing, gobby hippopotamus with a face that could crack mirrors, I think she's rather good. What a tough job she's got – and precisely why she's got it.

Yes - very good at her job, but perhaps she should consider conducting these conferences from a confession booth or similar, so she is heard but not seen. 

7 hours ago, Ape said:

Yes - very good at her job, but perhaps she should consider conducting these conferences from a confession booth or similar, so she is heard but not seen. 

You should not belittle Catholicism. Your own futile and shambolic existence could be improved by prayer, fasting and confession.

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
32 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should not belittle Catholicism. Your own futile and shambolic existence could be improved by prayer, fasting and confession.

lol.

How does that work then? Bullshit only for the brain washed. Fucking waste of time.

Imbecile.

21 hours ago, Rev said:

She may have eyes facing quarter to three and I'm not entirely sure she has the mouth for teabagging. In fact, she kind of reminds me of that fucking appalling sow Kim Woodburn, but I'd still douse her in ball-chutney.

Probably.

is that the same as whore's radish sauce?