CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Guilt

Jake The Muss

This serves no purpose but to only fuel racism. You have to be one sad cunt for brains to feel guilty about something that happened way before you was born. PC bullshit helped create this utter madness into the minds of the weak minded, alas brain washing daft cunts. We all know slavery and cruelty to black people existed and still does on some levels and vice versa, people will always hate each other for one reason or another, because people are cunts !! but in general the world has moved on, we have a muslim mayor and we have had a black president of the USA. Just like white people , both are fucking useless, look around and what do you see in the major cities in the western world, you see black and white people going about their lives and just getting on with it.

All this does is put racism in the thoughts of many people in western society. Anyone who wants to feel guilty about something that had nothing personally to do with them, is a complete well packaged cuntbreed. In my opinion, these weak saps are just acting up on this bollocks to make themselves look nice, they say things like, i feel ashamed what us white people did but.... you never done anything because you wasn't even thought of, so shut the fuck up and get over it, most black people have and get on with their lives, in order for our free society to thrive, this along with all PC bollocks, needs to be stopped.

Idi Amin loved the UK.

Fuck Off !!

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

But Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder make it look so easy as they harmonise together. Perhaps we need another song so that all the white folk can buy it to show they're not racist.

10 hours ago, Fender777 said:

This serves no purpose but to only fuel racism. You have to be one sad cunt for brains to feel guilty about something that happened way before you was born. PC bullshit helped create this utter madness into the minds of the weak minded, alas brain washing daft cunts. We all know slavery and cruelty to black people existed and still does on some levels and vice versa, people will always hate each other for one reason or another, because people are cunts !! but in general the world has moved on, we have a muslim mayor and we have had a black president of the USA. Just like white people , both are fucking useless, look around and what do you see in the major cities in the western world, you see black and white people going about their lives and just getting on with it.

All this does is put racism in the thoughts of many people in western society. Anyone who wants to feel guilty about something that had nothing personally to do with them, is a complete well packaged cuntbreed. In my opinion, these weak saps are just acting up on this bollocks to make themselves look nice, they say things like, i feel ashamed what us white people did but.... you never done anything because you wasn't even thought of, so shut the fuck up and get over it, most black people have and get on with their lives, in order for our free society to thrive, this along with all PC bollocks, needs to be stopped.

Idi Amin loved the UK.

Fuck Off !!

It's usually the white middle class who think like this. 

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's usually the white middle class who think like this. 

Not just them but the young are brain washed by social justice warriors as well, i was on a bus going to work in South London not so long ago, this young black guy gets on the bus and asks the driver where the bus goes, he never heard what the driver said and so i told him, he then got angry and called the driver a black cunt (yes the driver was black) as he got off, there was black and white people disgusted with this...white people have nothing to feel guilty about but black people calling each other nigger and using the black card against other black people should feel ashamed. of course any kind of racism is wrong but i was brought up not to put people in to categories , i take everyone on their merit as a person..Some black people like to use the victim card and now we have a situation where white people are using the racist card as well...so well done PC for what you have created after many years of progress, for example the work of Martin Luther King have been some how forgotten for his true message.

Guest White van man

Whites don't need to feel guilty about anything that was done in the past. They've give us June Sarpong. That's it all square in my eyes. What an absolute cunt. Drags loads of stuff up from hundreds of years ago like it's happening now. Blacks don't suffer much rascism nowadays, and she doesn't like it. The muslins have stole her thunder.

1 hour ago, White van man said:

Whites don't need to feel guilty about anything that was done in the past. They've give us June Sarpong. That's it all square in my eyes. What an absolute cunt. Drags loads of stuff up from hundreds of years ago like it's happening now. Blacks don't suffer much rascism nowadays, and she doesn't like it. The muslins have stole her thunder.

Who's June Sarpong?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Not just them but the young are brain washed by social justice warriors as well, i was on a bus going to work in South London not so long ago, this young black guy gets on the bus and asks the driver where the bus goes, he never heard what the driver said and so i told him, he then got angry and called the driver a black cunt (yes the driver was black) as he got off, there was black and white people disgusted with this...white people have nothing to feel guilty about but black people calling each other nigger and using the black card against other black people should feel ashamed. of course any kind of racism is wrong but i was brought up not to put people in to categories , i take everyone on their merit as a person..Some black people like to use the victim card and now we have a situation where white people are using the racist card as well...so well done PC for what you have created after many years of progress, for example the work of Martin Luther King have been some how forgotten for his true message.

Cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
34 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Explain ??

Nothing really. Just felt like it, but mostly as I am ferociously stoned and misinterpreted your post.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's June Sarpong?

A cunt, with her co- star Afua Hirsch. They're on Sky news, the pledge. They are the reason the mute button is on the remote control.

1 hour ago, White van man said:

A cunt, with her co- star Afua Hirsch. They're on Sky news, the pledge. They are the reason the mute button is on the remote control.

That program makes me FUCKING ANGRY. A bunch of smug talentless egotistic know-nothing no mark cunts, arguing among themselves about fuck all, and colour doesn't come into it. I miss the old valve tellys, they made a much more satisfying noise when you put your foot through them. 

Michelle Dewbery is a cunt. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That program makes me FUCKING ANGRY. A bunch of smug talentless egotistic know-nothing no mark cunts, arguing among themselves about fuck all, and colour doesn't come into it. I miss the old valve tellys, they made a much more satisfying noise when you put your foot through them. 

Michelle Dewbery is a cunt. 

Michelle Dewbery is indeed a cunt. It's her smug attitude and stupid guttural northern accent. She's the same as that Britons got talent slag; in virtually every way you'd shag the arse off it, but for some reason I'd rather do Susan Boyle   

Guest White van man

Here's something that all us whites should be guity about. These asian grooming gangs that we've allowed to rape young kids. I put the blame firmly at Blairs front door, but we've allowed the pc brigade to silence any objection. This Telford scandal with virtually no air time is probably the tip of the iceberg. When saville (doesnt deserve a capital letter) made headlines he was rightly blasted by all, with his headstone defaced. Where is the muslims condemning these cunts, not a sound, London mayor tight lipped. Suppose he'll say it's part of living in cities.

If it was an actress who had her knee touched or sucked Harvey for a lead role it would headline news. These young girls should all be compensated with large sums of money from our government, even if it means increasing taxes. We let it happen. We should pay.

What people on all sides are forgetting is that the whole 'slavery' debacle was born from panic, at the cosmic foretelling of the arrival of a Lenny Henry. It was meant for the greater good of all in the long run, but they looked in all the wrong places, and the indignant, painfully unfunny little cunt slipped through the net. If anybody should feel any guilt, it's Premier Inn.

Dawn French is a fat cunt.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, White van man said:

These young girls should all be compensated with large sums of money from our government, even if it means increasing taxes. We let it happen. We should pay.

The Islamic “community” should make a large financial recompense and undergo Uk assimilation training or fuck off.

• Like 1