CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England football and cricket strip

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

I know I'm as thick as fuck, but why are the football team playing in blue shorts? No blue in the flag, they should be in all white, all red or red/white. Also the cricket team should wear bright red caps in test match strip.

Why the black armbands?

Guest White van man
36 minutes ago, Mr Albert Ross said:

I know I'm as thick as fuck, but why are the football team playing in blue shorts? No blue in the flag, they should be in all white, all red or red/white. Also the cricket team should wear bright red caps in test match strip.

Why the black armbands?

Until not many moon ago, England fans used to wave the Union Jack, not the George Cross. The blue matches the 3 blue lions, so might have something to do with the royal coat of arms. We also sing god save the queen. England don't have our own national anthem as far as i know.

9 hours ago, White van man said:

Until not many moon ago, England fans used to wave the Union Jack, not the George Cross. The blue matches the 3 blue lions, so might have something to do with the royal coat of arms. We also sing god save the queen. England don't have our own national anthem as far as i know.

This is the 'English' national anthem, fuck the rest of Britain it's full of cunts!

Guest judgetwi

To reflect our culturally diverse society it should be black shirts, white shorts, brown socks. The shorts should have rear pockets with handkerchiefs to represent the shirtlifter community. Gazza style false titties should be worn under the shirt to represent women and trannies. Nobody could be offended by that. 

Why is this wanker calling himself “Mr” ? Calling a turd a brick doesn’t cover the smell of shit.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Why is this wanker calling himself “Mr” ? Calling a turd a brick doesn’t cover the smell of shit.

lol that was quite amusing (sorry Albert).

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

To reflect our culturally diverse society it should be black shirts, white shorts, brown socks. The shorts should have rear pockets with handkerchiefs to represent the shirtlifter community. Gazza style false titties should be worn under the shirt to represent women and trannies. Nobody could be offended by that. 

Mosleyite fascist!!

20 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

So Jesus went to Glasto?

You tell me, I'm too young to know, or care, what went on in the early days of that music Festival, maybe you could shed some light on it?

Robbie Williams is a cunt, no, he really is a massive CUNT!

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, r-soles said:

You tell me, I'm too young to know, or care, what went on in the early days of that music Festival,

Soul so I believe (that's what Catwoman told me).

20 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

So Jesus went to Glasto?

Pyramid Stage, 3.30pm Sunday 23rd June 1972, backed by a Salvation Army Band, stunning set from all his earlier albums, the newer stuff went down like a cold cup of sick, no wonder he retired to Golgotha.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, r-soles said:

You tell me, I'm too young to know, or care, what went on in the early days of that music Festival, maybe you could shed some light on it?

Robbie Williams is a cunt, no, he really is a massive CUNT!

Hopefully by setting herself a light.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2018 at 9:32 PM, Mr Albert Ross said:

Why the black armbands?

No, just black gloves... 

This is the official England World Cup strip... 

large.IMG-20180312-WA0007.jpg.905c793a5994d7d1368bb77ba4c92521.jpg