CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheating Australian cricket cuntbreeds

Stubby Pecker

Yes, been discussed here before, but fuck it I'm coming off the long run...

Fucking pissing myself! Chickens coming home to roost with this lot and everybody lining up to put the boot in. They're crying like its oscars night but probably only because they got caught- I feel especially happy that little cunt warner has been booted out probably never to play for Australia again- it was all well and good for them to abuse opposition, sometimes racially as we'll no doubt hear, but when cheeky little South African wicketkeeper de quock calls his wife a slag he don't like it.

Initially I thought the punishments were very hash especially considering how lightly current South African captain du pliese was treated and he got caught doing it twice. But one has to put into context what sport and cricket in particular means to the Aussies. This was a way to define their new country and to step out of the colonial shadow, which they did with aplomb with Don Bradman putting the old masters to the sword. It's with this backdrop that the Aussie public have been so insulted by their team and that the treatment has been so severe.

I've been playing the smith interview on repeat for the past 6 hours and every time he turns to his dad and says sorry for letting you down I roll around the floor laughing!

Guest judgetwi

I always wondered why, as a kid playing cricket with a tennis ball , I kept rubbing it on my strides and picking hairy bits off it. I was a fucking cheat but too thick to know it. What a cunt!

Guest Erroreptile404
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably.

To be fair back then i think i did know the rules of cricket and the game but it's been a while. Sometimes we played with real wickets, bats etc then other times we played with plastic flidspack bats and wickets hmm. No shin pads or caged helmets either.

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

To be fair back then i think i did know the rules of cricket and the game but it's been a while. Sometimes we played with real wickets, bats etc then other times we played with plastic flidspack bats and wickets hmm. No shin pads or caged helmets either.

The best bit about school cricket was successfully convincing the div kid that the dick box was actually a face protector, and watch the silly cunt striding towards the pitch breathing sweaty ballbag fumes.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The best bit about school cricket was successfully convincing the div kid that the dick box was actually a face protector, and watch the silly cunt striding towards the pitch breathing sweaty ballbag fumes.

Ha classic. We didn't have jockstraps thank christ. I did get a football kicked directly in my face by the weird lanky sadist P.E teacher a few times though.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking pissing myself! Chickens coming home to roost with this lot and everybody lining up to put the boot in. They're crying like its oscars night but probably only because they got caught- I feel especially happy that little cunt warner has been booted out probably never to play for Australia again- it was all well and good for them to abuse opposition, sometimes racially as we'll no doubt hear, but when cheeky little South African wicketkeeper de quock calls his wife a slag he don't like it.

Initially I thought the punishments were very hash especially considering how lightly current South African captain du pliese was treated and he got caught doing it twice. But one has to put into context what sport and cricket in particular means to the Aussies. This was a way to define their new country and to step out of the colonial shadow, which they did with aplomb with Don Bradman putting the old masters to the sword. It's with this backdrop that the Aussie public have been so insulted by their team and that the treatment has been so severe.

I've been playing the smith interview on repeat for the past 6 hours and every time he turns to his dad and says sorry for letting you down I roll around the floor laughing!

People say you make your own luck but I disagree. Anything you do to improve your 'luck' simply reduces the odds that any result is due to chance. If anything, you destroy your own luck.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

The Moon's free at the moment Wizzo but I was thinking of sending my favourite er.. group there.

Would that be the group of sniveling, drooling Watch Tower cunts that slither and skulk in your council?  

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I loved it Authoritah. The thought of all my heroes sat there in deckchairs watching Neil Armstrong stumble out of his module.

A wonderful piece of cinema, but as we've said before, why can't they let us win, just once. I can't watch that filthy 'Inglourious' money changer propaganda film. Tarantino's a right crawly bum licker to the Jews and darkies. Doesn't mind killing 200 Japs though, selectively racist cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I loved it Authoritah. The thought of all my heroes sat there in deckchairs watching Neil Armstrong stumble out of his module.

The camera work for stop motion and slow motion cinematography was quite brilliant.  They couldn't have pulled off the faking of the moon landings without it.  

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Smith is a decent man who fucked up once. He does a huge amount for junior cricket here and he will recover. Warner on the other hand, has refused to front the media and has only damaged his case with his trademark arrogance. Bancroft was a deer in the headlights.

I like how duplessis could sit there and tee off on them, while twice being convicted himself. 

Lehmann has resigned, and a good thing. The culture under him was aggressive and win at any cost. Not our historic attitude. We have a national attitude of fair play overall, which is why the shitstorm.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The camera work for stop motion and slow motion cinematography was quite brilliant.  They couldn't have pulled off the faking of the moon landings without it.  

I love the film Capricorn 1. Not only a brilliant plot, but the bonus of a grouchy Telly Savalas, bombing round the desert in a biplane, calling everyone a pervert.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love the film Capricorn 1. Not only a brilliant plot, but the bonus of a grouchy Telly Savalas, bombing round the desert in a biplane, calling everyone a pervert.

In the film Dirty Dozen, Telly Also calls the troops perverts whilst on guard duty when they are having there last night of fun.   He then ends up murdering a blonde nazi whore.   Great film

51 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Smith is a decent man who fucked up once. He does a huge amount for junior cricket here and he will recover. Warner on the other hand, has refused to front the media and has only damaged his case with his trademark arrogance. Bancroft was a deer in the headlights.

I like how duplessis could sit there and tee off on them, while twice being convicted himself. 

Lehmann has resigned, and a good thing. The culture under him was aggressive and win at any cost. Not our historic attitude. We have a national attitude of fair play overall, which is why the shitstorm.

Australians have a national attitude of being a massive set of cunts.  Worse than Americans and even the Filthy Russians.

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Australians have a national attitude of being a massive set of cunts.  Worse than Americans and even the Filthy Russians.

Not like you to stereotype anyone you scaffold plank thick moron.

Have you met any Australians, visited the country? I'm guessing no for the latter as the natives surely would have seen good sense to feed you to the salties.