CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheating Australian cricket cuntbreeds

Stubby Pecker

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It now comes out these colonial dregs called Moeen Ali "Osama" during the 2015 ashes. Didn't really work as he smashed a match winning half century and took 5 wickets. Please name names Mo and we'll have the cunt banned for life along with former coach Lehman, the fat baldy slug 

They are cunts. When west indies batsman Sarwan was taking the Aussie bowling apart in Antigua,,chief bastard Glenn McGrath asked Sarwan "What does Brian Lara's cock taste like"? To which Sarwan replied "Dunno man, ask your wife". McGrath went fucking postal. At the time his wife was ill with cancer.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They are cunts. When west indies batsman Sarwan was taking the Aussie bowling apart in Antigua,,chief bastard Glenn McGrath asked Sarwan "What does Brian Lara's cock taste like"? To which Sarwan replied "Dunno man, ask your wife". McGrath went fucking postal. At the time his wife was ill with cancer.

Yes, a very famous incident of McGrath making a total cunt of himself. Sarwan went on to make a brilliant century and help the Windies set the world record for the highest run chase in test matches and a great example of if you can't take it, don't give it, something that many a drooling spaztard here could learn from.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, a very famous incident of McGrath making a total cunt of himself. Sarwan went on to make a brilliant century and help the Windies set the world record for the highest run chase in test matches and a great example of if you can't take it, don't give it, something that many a drooling spaztard here could learn from.

The most nut crushingly boring game in the universe. 

On 3/29/2018 at 8:51 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

How many goals did you score?

You could hit the tennis ball for miles.

Gave up when the sadists started using a leather ball - it fucking hurt.

Entire high school cricket team were a bunch of limp wristed faggoty nerds too ( although I think this is obligatory in most schools)

Entire high school cricket team were a bunch of limp wristed faggoty nerds too ( although I think this is obligatory in most schools)

1 minute ago, Queefer said:

2 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Stop this. It's silly.

Just now, Queefer said:

Bit like sex - keep hitting the button until something happens .

Sorry it must be my multiple personality syndrome ( neatly teeing up the opportunity to suggest I don't have a personality no doubt) 

6 hours ago, Queefer said:

The most nut crushingly boring game in the universe. 

Great work with the quote button you fucking spastic cunt. Are you disabled? I guess it would be boring to someone like you who more than likely considers being sodomised by punkape and his mates, a good sport. To liven up the boring nature of your life try drinking a pint of bleach then setting yourself on fire

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work with the quote button you fucking spastic cunt. Are you disabled? I guess it would be boring to someone like you who more than likely considers being sodomised by punkape and his mates, a good sport. To liven up the boring nature of your life try drinking a pint of bleach then setting yourself on fire

You absolute faggot.