CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowy

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What are your thoughts on chinks and darkies? 

Something about their eyes, you can't trust them. They also eat animal cocks.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a neighbour and sometimes his sister brings her newborn around to visit.

Makes me fucking sick.

Can't you just move your caravan to another pitch, you stupid fucking twat.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Decs?

Thank you for your concern, Stubby.

On any other day, Drew would be picking up his metaphorical teeth from the fucking floor for daring to quote me uninvited.

However, as we all know, Tuesdays are when Drew has his nappy changed, and to soothe his rashy cum-soaked cheeks and irksome temper, he has two cans of John Smith's and starts acting like the big spastic on campus. He's throwing shit around like a fucking Bonobo and anyone could get hit. The best thing to do is to wait until he sobers up and reverts to being his usual boring fucking self.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Like father like son...

I have been trying for ages now to somehow work that imbecile and your hero Donald Trump into the equation to really get your juices flowing Eddie, to my shame I just cant think how to work him into this thread.

A golden opportunity missed.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a neighbour and sometimes his sister brings her newborn around to visit.

Makes me fucking sick.

Can't stand them either. Four week old kittens can feed and wash themselves, use a litter tray and climb up an 8 foot curtain in a matter of seconds. The human equivalent is still shitting itself, lounging around and making fuck all sense at 12 months. Babies are wankers.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can't stand them either. Four week old kittens can feed and wash themselves, use a litter tray and climb up an 8 foot curtain in a matter of seconds. The human equivalent is still shitting itself, lounging around and making fuck all sense at 12 months. Babies are wankers.

I agree and that includes the one I helped make (I think) that popped out of the wife's pollock pasty.