CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Presumpteous coach driving cunts

and

When touring by coach, obviously I won't be drinking and driving, I'm not that much of a cunt, I usually find that at the end of the journey the fucking driver expects you to contribute to his retirement fund by dropping a 'tax free' gratuity into a little cup he leaves by the exit steps at the front of the coach.

Why?

Do these feckless, fat, fucks, not get paid enough for ferrying around tourists in their shitty charabancs?   

If that's the case maybe they should get another driving job, like delivering Asda dogfood to Woofers abode or playing pass-the-parcel for shite delivery firms like Yodel or myHermes.

Fuck 'em, charity expecting cunts!

tipping.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers

Can I recommend a good route for your coach next time?

A leisurely Sunday drive with all the other public transport paupers and retired, pissed jeans idiots.

Start wherever you live, doesn’t really matter where. Go via Beachy Head, straight into the sea, and enter the black abyss of death. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, you go on coach trip holidays?! 

@William T.D. Stickers we've got a code fucking red, you know what to do. This is up there with Drew's bungalow and Ding's caravan.

It’s fucking embarrassing isn’t it. Most 19 year olds with their heads screwed half on can organise their funds enough to buy a shit car, in between failing to not vomit all over themselves on a Friday and Satirday night. 

And here we have a fully grown adult man-child who’s such a fucking retard at the cashpoint that he can’t even drive around in a clapped out Ford KA.

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, r-soles said:

When touring by coach, obviously I won't be drinking and driving, I'm not that much of a cunt, I usually find that at the end of the journey the fucking driver expects you to contribute to his retirement fund by dropping a 'tax free' gratuity into a little cup he leaves by the exit steps at the front of the coach.

Why?

Do these feckless, fat, fucks, not get paid enough for ferrying around tourists in their shitty charabancs?   

If that's the case maybe they should get another driving job, like delivering Asda dogfood to Woofers abode or playing pass-the-parcel for shite delivery firms like Yodel or myHermes.

tipping.jpg

those coach holidays are great aren't they, and you get to go to such wonderful locations: Barry Island, Weston Super Mare and Blackpool to mention some of the better ones. If one can afford a little more one can go for an aimless drive around some bleak looking mountains in Scotland and stop at some lovely 3 star hotels in the low season. 

Nice one RSoles, its pleasing to see someone unembarrassed by their own poverty and lower social strata status. I don't see what your objection in giving a small gratuity to the driver is though, I mean you as a retired ex cabby should know better than most that these chaps rely on your goodwill to support their families. Good luck with this Nom.

2 hours ago, r-soles said:

Why?

tipping.jpg

Dear, oh dear, oh fucking dear. 

Having never been a coach holiday in my life, I don’t know whether to pity you or hate you? Maybe it’s both. 

One can only hazard a guess that said driver of the aforementioned coach is saving up enough money to purchase enough whisky and pills or a shotgun so as to end his life and save him the embarrassment and humiliation of ferrying a load of Reader’s Digest subscribing, Type 2 diabetic cunts, who moan about the weather, the lack of decent toilets and how “the locals don’t speak English” in whatever god forsaken Gallic shanty town it stops at. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

It cool that coach-travelling pensioners want to get out and about, soak up British history, see the sites etc - probably have more interesting stories to tell than shouty middle-aged beta males who spend weekends at home shooting up god knows what and abusing each other, no?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It cool that coach-travelling pensioners want to get out and about, soak up British history, see the sites etc - probably have more interesting stories to tell than shouty middle-aged beta males who spend weekends at home shooting up god knows what and abusing each other, no?

This comment can be outed for sexism and hypocrisy, because it is written by a middle-aged woman who finds time to not just abuse but also moderate.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This comment can be outed for sexism and hypocrisy, because it is written by a middle-aged woman who finds time to not just abuse but also moderate.

...and also mainlines red wine by the gallon. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

We’ve already been through this you extraordinarily dense spacker. It takes a few minutes out of my day to post here, and I accept no burden of ccommitment in doing so.

So its fucking rich to be told I spent too much time on this wretched site, from a voluntary moderator.

This is the biggest responsibly you’ve got in your entire life. 

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

An interesting but erroneous observation but that's to be expected from you. I would say that the frequency of abuse I dish out is a fraction compared to the Corner's regular abusers, it might appear otherwise but that's because my standard of personal abuse is of a high standard. As for time spent I note that by curious coincidence we have a similar post count yet I have been on this site 2 yrs, 8 mths longer than you.

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

When touring by coach...

Fuck me sideways.

Do you all have a nice singalong? Vera Lynn, or maybe Chas 'n' Dave? And eat spam sandwiches straight from the tinfoil?

Saga fucking purgatory. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

An interesting but erroneous observation but that's to be expected from you. I would say that the frequency of abuse I dish out is a fraction compared to the Corner's regular abusers, it might appear otherwise but that's because my standard of personal abuse is of a high standard. As for time spent I note that by curious coincidence we have a similar post count yet I have been on this site 2 yrs, 8 mths longer than you.

But how much time have you spent undertaking moderating duties on this site as opposed to posting your highly curated, self-prosfessed high standard of abuse?

19 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is the biggest responsibly you’ve got in your entire life. 

Yep its very bigly. As per your other comments (part of a 5k post count! :rolleyes:) don't forget time spent being the most inept master of the dark arts this site has ever witnessed, several failed ID's, "like" generation & manipulation attempts, time spent abusing newbies by PM etc etc...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

But how much time have you spent undertaking moderating duties on this site as opposed to posting your highly curated, self-prosfessed high standard of abuse?

Very little, we know who the usual suspects are.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yep its very bigly. As per your other comments (part of a 5k post count! :rolleyes:) don't forget time spent being the most inept master of the dark arts this site has ever witness'ed, several failed ID's, "like" generation & manipulation attempts, time spent abusing newbies by PM etc etc...

Here we observe classic behaviour of the cornered roops. Immediate and totally unsubstantiated claims of a like farm when she conveniently wasn’t moderating the forum, rather than addressing the fact she’s made herself look a stupid fucking cunt.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Here we observe classic behaviour of the cornered roops. Immediate and totally unsubstantiated claims of a like farm when she conveniently wasn’t moderating the forum, rather than addressing the fact she’s made herself look a stupid fucking cunt.

...and rest, you haven't mentioned those.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

...and rest, you haven't mentioned those.

Sorry, I feel we’re getting diverted from the main dicussion here.

Can we just clarify - you’re saying others spend too much time posting on here. Yet you moderate the place.

And your trump card against Wolfie is basically, hey look, I barely do the fun stuff like nominate or post, I just take all the boring, power-based moderating stuff.  Got you!

All the while declaring, without any hint of self deprecation, that your personal abuse is of a high calibre.

Your lack of self awareness is reaching peak levels. You’re only one post of your minky away from full megalomania.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:23 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Sure. Your self-affirmed 'high standard', delivered with typical modesty, is in stark contrast to your post-to-like ratio, and well beneath that of Bill's, for example. How does this fit in with your personal ethos of quality and not quantity?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Sure. Your self-affirmed 'high standard', delivered with typical modesty, is in stark contrast to your post-to-like ratio, and well beneath that of Bill's, for example. How does this fit in with your  personal ethos of quality and not quantity?

Two words:

Like. Farm.

Its always a winner.