CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Presumpteous coach driving cunts

and

10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Sorry, I feel we’re getting diverted from the main dicussion here.

Can we just clarify - you’re saying others spend too much time posting on here. Yet you moderate the place.

And your trump card against Wolfie is basically, hey look, I barely do the fun stuff like nominate or post, I just take all the boring, power-based moderating stuff.  Got you!

All the while declaring, without any hint of self deprecation, that your personal abuse is of a high calibre.

Your lack of self awareness is reaching peak levels. You’re only one post of your minky away from full megalomania.

Ah, now you want to deflect. But yes, as for the main subject, I merely observed that those putting the boot in coach-traveling holiday makers in general and the OP in particular aren't really in a position to disparage when considering their own weekend proclivities. In retrospect I realise that you're more butt-hurt as being described as a beta male.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, now you want to deflect. But yes, as for the main subject, I merely observed that those putting the boot in coach-traveling holiday makers in general and the OP in particular aren't really in a position to disparage when considering their own weekend proclivities. In retrospect I realise that you're more butt-hurt as being described as a beta male.

And I’m merely observing that someone who voluntarily moderates such people in their free time is in even less of a position.

Glad we’ve finally arrived at the logical conclusion everyone else on the forum can see plain as day. 

12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

And I’m merely observing that someone who voluntarily moderates such people in their free time is in even less of a position.

Glad we’ve finally arrived at the logical conclusion everyone else on the forum can see plain as day. 

My original premise was that the holidaymakers probably had more interesting things to say rather than bellicose "fuck you" punters mouthing off in between "recreational" fixes. It was you who made this into a time/quality issue, so an illogical conclusion by you.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

My original premise was that the holidaymakers probably had more interesting things to say rather than bellicose "fuck you" punters mouthing off in between "recreational" fixes. It was you who made this into a time/quality issue, so an illogical conclusion by you.

It’s all about time/quality, it’s just that you don’t agree with my assertion that moderating this place FOC is equally, if not more pathetic than us sad cunts who post on here.

I don’t think anyone who goes on a coach holiday, regardless of where it is or what they do on it, has anything of interest to say at all.

Do you go on a lot of coach holidays out of interest?

@William T.D. Stickers, if you just ignore it, it’ll fade away. Remember Roadkill? Didn’t think so. 

@Mrs Roops, at the risk of going all Snatch, there really is no reason for you to moderate a site that clearly brings you no joy. The owner of the site has contributed to this nom, albeit not in the true vein of what the site was designed for (I’m guessing he has a sense of humour) so why don’t you just leave it alone and stick to removing the nonce accusations and all of Monumental’s posts? 

Regards

The Corner

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s all about time/quality, it’s just that you don’t agree with my assertion that moderating this place FOC is equally, if not more pathetic than us sad cunts who post on here.

I don’t think anyone who goes on a coach holiday, regardless of where it is or what they do on it, has anything of interest to say at all.

Do you go on a lot of coach holidays out of interest?

Apart from school trips, I've travelled on a coach only twice in the UK. Both were excursions with a group. Didn't think much of the trips per se, but it was great meeting people of all ages.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I have never traveled by coach.  If I did, I would expect the driver to be well compensated by the company.  I have to believe that those who do travel that way, pay handsomely to do so (within their many limitations, of course), it is the company's responsibility to compensate them accordingly.  

Anybody who puts out a tip cup is a low life cunt.  

Guest White van man

What anyone finds appealing standing at a bus stop in sun hat and cream chinos, then enduring hours of statutory bingo, listening to everyones illnesses, just to visit some cathedral or flower garden beats me. If life gets that bad that this is considered enjoyment, surely a one way ticket to Dignitas is a better option, by aeroplane.

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have never traveled by coach.  If I did, I would expect the driver to be well compensated by the company.  I have to believe that those who do travel that way, pay handsomely to do so (within their many limitations, of course), it is the company's responsibility to compensate them accordingly.  

Anybody who puts out a tip cup is a low life cunt.  

Very true. The surgeon who's just saved someone's life doesn't get tipped, yet some skank who plonks down plates of lasagne in front of restaurant customers fucking expects it! I agree with Mr Pink, if minimum wage isn't good enough, learn to fucking type.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Apart from school trips, I've travelled on a coach only twice in the UK. Both were excursions with a group. Didn't think much of the trips per se, but it was great meeting people of all ages.

I hated coach trips when I was a kid because every cunt on them smoked and I ended up being sick everywhere. So coach trips go into Room 101 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fascinating. Sorry for all the questions but are you on the spectrum? 

6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Go easy on Roops, Bill. She hasn't had Rick to back her up recently.

12 hours ago, r-soles said:

When touring by coach, obviously I won't be drinking and driving, I'm not that much of a cunt, I usually find that at the end of the journey the fucking driver expects you to contribute to his retirement fund by dropping a 'tax free' gratuity into a little cup he leaves by the exit steps at the front of the coach.

Why?

Do these feckless, fat, fucks, not get paid enough for ferrying around tourists in their shitty charabancs?   

If that's the case maybe they should get another driving job, like delivering Asda dogfood to Woofers abode or playing pass-the-parcel for shite delivery firms like Yodel or myHermes.

Fuck 'em, charity expecting cunts!

tipping.jpg

good nom

these underachieving middle aged sacks of shit deserve to be exterminated, for serial catnapping scum they are.

Hitler was well known for his loathing of bus drivers and gold top milk

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I watched that "Warhorse" the other day. What a load of shit

Watch 'Nazis at the centre of the earth'. The nazis have built a base under the arctic and managed to keep Hitler alive by cutting his head off and sticking it in a giant robot. It's fucking brilliant!

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Go easy on Roops, Bill. She hasn't had Rick to back her up recently.

He's not called The Enforcer for for reason.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Used go on Crosville day trips to Barmouth, Rhyl and Llandudno when I was little. These young uns today don't know what they're missing.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watch 'Nazis at the centre of the earth'. The nazis have built a base under the arctic and managed to keep Hitler alive by cutting his head off and sticking it in a giant robot. It's fucking brilliant!

I dream of such things Authoritah.

The Führer alive but as part of a Meccano set! 

21 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Used go on Crosville day trips to Barmouth, Rhyl and Llandudno when I was little. These young uns today don't know what they're missing.

Pyes coaches were not for the likes of you then. They leaked more oil than the Torrey Canyon