CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Presumpteous coach driving cunts

and

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Pyes coaches were not for the likes of you then. They leaked more oil than the Torrey Canyon

My dad had a Pye television.

16 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He's not called The Enforcer for for reason.

In fact, where is Rick? It pains me to think it but I have a growing feeling he's popped his clogs in some Vegas hotel room, bottle of half-empty Wild Turkey by his side, nostrils lined with caked powder, having had his face mutilated by the bumcheeks of a hooker who looks like Diane Abbott.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In fact, where is Rick? It pains me to think it but I have a growing feeling he's popped his clogs in some Vegas hotel room, bottle of half-empty Wild Turkey by his side, nostrils lined with caked powder, having had his face mutilated by the bumcheeks of a hooker who looks like Diane Abbott.

Or “a quiet one”, as Rick n’ Roll calls it. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

.. he's been far too scarred to leave his room for weeks, having hung the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on His side of the door.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Wednesday, April 04, 2018 at 1:06 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Two words:

Like. Farm.

Its always a winner.

Why don't you arrange to meet Roops for a straightener  and not turn up like last time, just to make yourself look a bigger fucking idiot than you already are. Idiot.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Patience, he regularly has a night out in Neath Port Talbot. That should do it.

Could I just gently remind you that you are without hope and are useless?

16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Reported. For being a tedious fucking wanker. 

Well my excellent post about television and insemination (which incidentally garnered 3 likes) has been removed.  At long last you have shown the forum what a two faced grassing cunt you really are.

I publically apologise to Quincy for accusing him of snitchery and treachery during the Grassinggate affair.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well my excellent post about television and insemination (which incidentally garnered 3 likes) has been removed.

One of my Aunties had a Bush 9" television.

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well my excellent post about television and insemination (which incidentally garnered 3 likes) has been removed.  At long last you have shown the forum what a two faced grassing cunt you really are.

I publically apologise to Quincy for accusing him of snitchery and treachery during the Grassinggate affair.

Bubba's a Snitch? Well I never. I thought he was just a Cunt. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

One of my Aunties had a Bush 9" television.

A woman swam halfway across the Irish Sea before she realised a 22" Murphy was a television.

RIP Diddy MikeD

41 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A woman swam halfway across the Irish Sea before she realised a 22" Murphy was a television.

RIP Diddy MikeD

Is it just me, or is anyone else struggling to express just how utterly fucking shit they think this post from Drew is?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
44 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else struggling to express just how utterly fucking shit they think this post from Drew is?

Naturally, it is just you expressing how much of a tedious fucking twat you are.