CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eric Bristow

Guest N/A

Fuck me another one has croaked.  Eric Bristow darts legend has popped his cork.

fucking surprised this cunt was ONLY 60 years old.  Must have had one hell of a paper round up Grenfell with Sunday supplements by the look of him.   He was old in 1980.  I thought he was at least 85 by now.

cunts who died and everyone is surprised by their actual age.

next up HRH Duke of Fried Mars Bars aged just 52 ???

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You can only hit a maximum of treble 20 with one go, everyone who plays darts knows that. Anyhow, I always thought he was a know it all, mullet sporting, crafty cunt.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me another one has croaked.  Eric Bristow darts legend has popped his cork.

fucking surprised this cunt was ONLY 60 years old.  Must have had one hell of a paper round up Grenfell with Sunday supplements by the look of him.   He was old in 1980.  I thought he was at least 85 by now.

Great nom. It’s a a shame somebody did it 2 hours before you, you monumentally thick pisshead cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wasn't he getting it away with an older woman darts player at some point .. Mrs Flowers?

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Wasn't he getting it away with an older woman darts player at some point .. Mrs Flowers?

Could have been, but he also had a strong habitual liking for double-tops. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Could have been, but he also had a strong habitual liking for double-tops. 

Maureen Flowers was the older woman darts player.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I consider darts to be one of those "every cunt who participates gets a trophy" activities.  The bad back, bad knees, morbidly obese oily stringy hair...if they have any hair at all, can be champions at something.  Keep it a put hobby.  Like golf, it has no business being a professional endeavour.  

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Even less of a sport than walking football

If shooting and archery are Olympic sports why can’t darts be a sport? What’s the difference ?........yes....social class.

Yes, unsurprisingly, you are an up you own arse snob My Lady , just like Punkape who you love to slag off so much.

Muggy bitch.

Guest 'eavensabove

There's been a lot of news about the 'Ozzie Ball Cheaters' but what about Bobsleigh for example?  Could it not be considered  cheating if some of the cunts have super-dooper aerodynamic customised machines, whilst the Brits have to skid down the poxy ice in a glorified bathtub. 

54 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If shooting and archery are Olympic sports why can’t darts be a sport? What’s the difference ?........yes....social class.

Yes, unsurprisingly, you are an up you own arse snob My Lady , just like Punkape who you love to slag off so much.

Muggy bitch.

lets not forget that synchronised swimming is also classed as a sport. That fucking shit makes darts and snooker look positively noble in the definition.

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Muggy bitch.

'coz they're not practiced in pubs. Not in my Manor anyway. Board-games yes, but I'd change me local if Archery & Shooting kicked off.  Blood-sports are for Templars & Saracens and they do not belong in the St. Hillier Tavern.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

lets not forget that synchronised swimming is also classed as a sport. That fucking shit makes darts and snooker look positively noble in the definition.

Not if you're short of egg cups it isn't.

synchronized-swimming-funny-photos-16.jp

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very disturbing, the steroids may have produced large biceps, but you can clearly see their hands are terribly deformed and their heads have shrunk to the size of a clitoris.

'tis the chlorine that does it as to why many folks tend to swim in ponds, piss-infected lidos and the Thames. 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I consider darts to be one of those "every cunt who participates gets a trophy" activities.  The bad back, bad knees, morbidly obese oily stringy hair...if they have any hair at all, can be champions at something.  Keep it a put hobby.  Like golf, it has no business being a professional endeavour.  

Golf is for irons. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's been a lot of news about the 'Ozzie Ball Cheaters' but what about Bobsleigh for example?  Could it not be considered  cheating if some of the cunts have super-dooper aerodynamic customised machines, whilst the Brits have to skid down the poxy ice in a glorified bathtub. 

Here is the GB 2 Bob er....... sorry, 2 man bobsleigh team at their training camp in Hebden Bridge