CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eric Bristow

Guest N/A

On 4/6/2018 at 7:16 AM, judgetwi said:

Great nom. It’s a a shame somebody did it 2 hours before you, you monumentally thick pisshead cunt.

Who gives a fuck what you think you Nomless cunt.  You bore me.

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I'd rather see judge flap about like a trouserless gorm at a special needs disco asking for his rice pudding ,while the matron has to wipe up his bowls and cum off the floor, than your never ending pseudo intelligent bolllocks, kindly fuck off please.

Yours sincerely,

Snowy.

5 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I'd rather see judge flap about like a trouserless gorm at a special needs disco asking for his rice pudding ,while the matron has to wipe up his bowls and cum off the floor, than your never ending pseudo intelligent bolllocks, kindly fuck off please.

Yours sincerely,

Snowy.

Ok but only if I can borrow your truck to go collecting black bin bags.

Edited by N/A

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s very unfair. You can hardly expect me to compete with the ocean of cheap alcohol you have, yet again, been pouring down your throat. Hopefully you will read this in one of your rare moments of lucidity and realise how much you have hurt me.

Then, fingers crossed, you will do the decent thing, slash your wrists and bleed your useless, pointless stinking life away.

Do it soon shithead.

On 4/6/2018 at 6:06 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

lets not forget that synchronised swimming is also classed as a sport. That fucking shit makes darts and snooker look positively noble in the definition.

FFS, if you're looking for pointless 'sports', how about Tom Daley and his diving board antics?

It's only a pair of creampie'd Speedo's away form chucking yourself off the end of a pier in utter despair.

3703BC9600000578-3729977-Tom_Daley_and_d

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, r-soles said:

FFS, if you're looking for pointless 'sports', how about Tom Daley and his diving board antics?

It's only a pair of creampie'd Speedo's away form chucking yourself of the end of a pier in utter despair.

3703BC9600000578-3729977-Tom_Daley_and_d

It was only a case of time. They should never have been allowed to grow.

peri082.jpg