CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mayor Khan

Eddie

London's Mayor says he is "angered and heartbroken" about ongoing deaths in the capital as he heaped further pressure on the Government about rising levels of violent crime.

Sadiq Khan highlighted that crime had risen across the country since 2014 as he responded to calls he had not spoken out following the latest deaths.

So since Khan became London Mayor in 2016 he has failed to tackle the problem, and is not taking any of the blame himself, despite having duties to create plans and policies for London to include Policing and Crime, and Young People.

Unfortunately the reason behind the large majority of knife crime in London is Black culture.  If Black lives matter are serious, they should be looking inward at their own communities. Its not a surprise that blacks make up 12% of the prison population but only 3% of the UK population, as over 50% of black kids are raised in single parent households, which is linked to crime and poverty. 

Murder in the black community is 30 deaths per million people, compared with 8 per million in the white community.

It must be racism holding black people back, although Indians now earn on average the equivalents of whites, so it must be targeted racism...

Until the black community take some responsibility for these deaths, and stop looking to play the blame game, the deaths will continue to rise.

• Like 2

Agreed Ed, until the brutal honesty of the situation is addressed, then there will be no let up, i might add that BLM has criminals within their ranks that no one seems to be interested in mentioning...Mmm....but when it comes to the EDL, then there is a big uproar about it (and rightly so). NO one wants to be honest about this or about how Islam has had a negative effect on our country. So it all continues until our country becomes a shooting gallery and is overrun with terrorists...hold on a fucking minute, isn't that happening !!

There's no magic bullet that'll solve this issue and (just guessing here) I doubt anyone in CC has any kind of first-hand insight into life in da hood in da inna citeh.

However, Sadiq Khan's posturing regarding Donald Trump's visit to London and American Gun Crime, indicate a man not entirely focused on his own brief and more intent on garnering headlines and easy popularity among the gobby chattering classes.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

There's no magic bullet that'll solve this issue and (just guessing here) I doubt anyone in CC has any kind of first-hand insight into life in da hood in da inna citeh.

However, Sadiq Khan's posturing regarding Donald Trump's visit to London and American Gun Crime, indicate a man not entirely focused on his own brief and more intent on garnering headlines and easy popularity among the gobby chattering classes.

qAuDEI11.png

Guest White van man
31 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

A lot of the police investigations into these deaths, more notably the youth deaths, suggested that the majority were fueled on social media. People saying stuff they wouldn't say face to face. If it wasnt for the swift intervention of Mrs Roops, Eric was toast at the hands of Albert, even on here. My kids are told not to say anything on these chat sites that they wouldnt say face to face.

An example below of a keyboard warrior, and then a clip at the end of how The Donald sorts it face to face.

Guest judgetwi

Suckdick is such a fucking cunt he almost makes me long for the days of lying, two faced hypocrite Boris the Clown. This is the cunt who whacks a fucking great emissions charge on deisel engines as he approves TfL doling out thousands of PHV licenses to his peaceful friends. Apparently thousands of Uber’s clogging up the streets doesn’t cause air pollution, nor do the traffic jams caused by the cycle lane extensions he grants left, right and centre. As he wipes away the tears for the 10000 Londoners allegedly killed by air pollution annually, he campaigns, on behalf of his rich friends, for a third Heathrow runway.

This is the cunt who bans adverts with bikinis on show on the Tube because it is “body fascism” . Nothing to do with harvesting thousands of peaceful votes then Suckdick?

Never mind the murder rate this is the cunt who says being slaughtered by terrorists is “all part of living in a big city.” Just light some fucking candles you wankers.

This is the cunt who will turn up at any snowflake, pro immigrant, pro EU, pro peaceful event, as long as he gets his traitorous boat on the telly. Make no mistake this publicity hungry Blairite fucker is a cunt on the way up.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I doubt anyone in CC has any kind of first-hand insight into life in da hood in da inna citeh.

As a young blade I lived for a few months in Streatham and then Tottenham, not long after the Broadwater Farm riots. I don't know what it's like now, but it was fucking scary then. Luckily, though, I was never stopped and searched, due to my innocent face. 

That's as far as my social anthropology goes, as soon afterwards I moved to more salubrious places. Nonetheless, I expect to receive a Nobel prize for Economics any day now for my deductions that poor, marginalised minority communities have it tougher than privileged white kids.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

London's Mayor says he is "angered and heartbroken" about ongoing deaths in the capital as he heaped further pressure on the Government about rising levels of violent crime.

Sadiq Khan highlighted that crime had risen across the country since 2014 as he responded to calls he had not spoken out following the latest deaths.

So since Khan became London Mayor in 2016 he has failed to tackle the problem, and is not taking any of the blame himself, despite having duties to create plans and policies for London to include Policing and Crime, and Young People.

Unfortunately the reason behind the large majority of knife crime in London is Black culture.  If Black lives matter are serious, they should be looking inward at their own communities. Its not a surprise that blacks make up 12% of the prison population but only 3% of the UK population, as over 50% of black kids are raised in single parent households, which is linked to crime and poverty. 

Murder in the black community is 30 deaths per million people, compared with 8 per million in the white community.

It must be racism holding black people back, although Indians now earn on average the equivalents of whites, so it must be targeted racism...

Until the black community take some responsibility for these deaths, and stop looking to play the blame game, the deaths will continue to rise.

I'm listenin' to ya rassclaat, tell me more.

hqdefault.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Since Khan's appointment, violent crime has soared, terrorist attacks have continued, and as the feeling of unease grows, the criticism he's receiving seems wholly justified.

I cannot think of anything that Khan has achieved., save for spending his first six months at City Hall, celebrating his own victory-win in the London elections. What's the cunt done about transport or housing for example, or purifying Tower Hamlets?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

As a young blade I lived for a few months in Streatham and then Tottenham, not long after the Broadwater Farm riots. I don't know what it's like now, but it was fucking scary then. Luckily, though, I was never stopped and searched, due to my innocent face. 

That's as far as my social anthropology goes, as soon afterwards I moved to more salubrious places. Nonetheless, I expect to receive a Nobel prize for Economics any day now for my deductions that poor, marginalised minority communities have it tougher than privileged white kids.

Eeeee,  I'll go to the foot of our stairs!

I had you down as the only time you ran barefoot down the street was if your parents had got your nanny to cover it in shag-pile Axeminster.

You live and learn

24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I cannot think of anything that Khan has achieved., save for spending his first six months at City Hall, celebrating his own victory-win in the London elections. What's the cunt done about transport or housing for example, or purifying Tower Hamlets?

Ask Roops. She knows everything.

Guest luke swarm

I have listened to both sides of the argument and can tell that passions and feelings are inflamed by the atrocious situation in that there London. These shootings must stop and the rule of law be restored. On the bright side at least its predominately black folks killing black folks and so that should please a large proportion of cunts corner as it decreases the surplus black population albeit only fractionally.

What we really need is rabidly racist and fully armed Police Force so it can really start making an impact on the non white community.  A bit like our American cousins in fact. The first cunt they should arrest on made up charges should be that jumped up Pakistani Mayor and then shoot him whilst trying to escape. Then we can again install a proper white upper class twit Mayor and restore a bit of balance back.

These Stabbings and shootings used to be purely a west midlands pastime, seems like the Londoners felt they were missing out and are trying to balance things out.      

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I have listened to both sides of the argument and can tell that passions and feelings are inflamed by the atrocious situation in that there London. These shootings must stop and the rule of law be restored. On the bright side at least its predominately black folks killing black folks and so that should please a large proportion of cunts corner as it decreases the surplus black population albeit only fractionally.

What we really need is rabidly racist and fully armed Police Force so it can really start making an impact on the non white community.  A bit like our American cousins in fact. The first cunt they should arrest on made up charges should be that jumped up Pakistani Mayor and then shoot him whilst trying to escape. Then we can again install a proper white upper class twit Mayor and restore a bit of balance back.

These Stabbings and shootings used to be purely a west midlands pastime, seems like the Londoners felt they were missing out and are trying to balance things out.      

That's easy for you to say, living up-there in the Black Country with the other scallywags. Spend a night on Railton Rd.     

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Very true. Over 90% of murdered blacks are murdered by other blacks. Hasn't stopped the cunts bleating on about Stephen Lawrence for 25 years though. I wonder how many of the 'black on black' victims names they could recite, fuck all, because the only reason they remember Stephen Lawrence is because the case gave them an excuse to scream the 'R' word. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very true. Over 90% of murdered blacks are murdered by other blacks. Hasn't stopped the cunts bleating on about Stephen Lawrence for 25 years though. I wonder how many of the 'black on black' victims names they could recite, fuck all, because the only reason they remember Stephen Lawrence is because the case gave them an excuse to scream the 'R' word. 

Exactly, and no matter what you can bet your last mango that blacks (call them what you will) will always blame some other cunt (or play the race card) for their own mundane lives, without doing naff all for themselves to rectify their own shit. Black on Black is what they're all used to and they've been doing it for years wherever they dwell. It's a kind of 'tribal-roots' thing, innit. In the USA, it's slightly different in as much as it's mostly whites doing the culling, but you won't find many 'English Blacks' (sic) shooting whites over here.  

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

nonsense, the Lawrence case highlighted a corrupt and biased police force, the cunts who did the killing took decades to bring to justice. That's what it is remembered for.

Murder in those days was thankfully a rare occurrence, nowadays its become almost commonplace, I think what fuels all this is firstly Drugs and secondly the fact that we have virtually no Police force.  Perhaps we ought to have a good look at our drug laws. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, luke swarm said:

nonsense, the Lawrence case highlighted a corrupt and biased police force, the cunts who did the killing took decades to bring to justice. That's what it is remembered for.

Murder in those days was thankfully a rare occurrence, nowadays its become almost commonplace, I think what fuels all this is firstly Drugs and secondly the fact that we have virtually no Police force.  Perhaps we ought to have a good luck at our drug laws. 

Well, so far I've had good luck with our drug laws, as I've never been nicked... You meant to say 'good look,' didn't you eh!  

There are times when It pays to think. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

So purely based on the statistics, it seems to me there ought to be more stop and searches of black folk to erm...

........protect the other black folk.

Is that racist?

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, so far I've had good luck with our drug laws, as I've never been nicked... You meant to say 'good look,' didn't you eh!  

There are times when It pays to think. 

bravo eavens you spotted a typo, and youre quite right about coherent thinking, you have demonstrated it here many times. I wish you Good Look. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

bravo eavens you spotted a typo, and youre quite right about coherent thinking, you have demonstrated it here many times. I wish you Good Look. 

'Many times'  you say, but how would you know?  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

So purely based on the statistics, it seems to me there ought to be more stop and searches of black folk to erm...

........protect the other black folk.

Is that racist?

Perhaps if everybody stop & searched every body else, it would cut the wheat from the chaff.  Why should the black folk have it all their way in this day and age?