CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mayor Khan

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Jazz, what in the actual fuck is going on here? Why are you posting photos of your latest car boot sale haul? 

Fucking mental idiot. 

Knew it wouldn't be long before you threw in your penny-worth. Anyway, if you find anything like any of the items at your next car boot, send them my way. For the record Bubbs you thickwit, you wont find another piece as pictured for between say £250 to £10,000 just to make a point, and I've got thousands of the so-called shitty car boot junk. Why, I've even got an empty beer bottle if you wanna do me a real favour, like shove it up your arse. 

Guest judgetwi

Oi Jizzer! I’ve got a couple of petrol lawnmowers surplus to requirements. If you can flog them on your stall you can have 30% of whatever you get. Deal?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oi Jizzer! I’ve got a couple of petrol lawnmowers surplus to requirements. If you can flog them on your stall you can have 30% of whatever you get. Deal?

You pitiful fool. I don't have a stall. I rent a window.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ok 40% you tight fisted pikey.

Good morning Thudge .. how have you managed during in the 36 hours of "No Corner"?

Guest 'eavensabove

Right then. If you are all now quite finished with passing your judgement about some of my goods & chattels, may we move on now please?  On the other hand, should any of you wish to acquire one or all of the items pictured then sensible offers will be considered. Your *purchase will be appropriately wrapped, packed and dispatched to your mailing address and will also include a certificate of authenticity.  *By purchasing any of my items you agree to having read, understood and accepted my terms & conditions of sale, and you also accept that refunds will not be accepted under any circumstances.

D B Trotter.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is that orange fucker in the middle some kind of anal dildo? 

You're punkape and I claim 50% of your nightly takings

No he's not. Punkers is currently at the Commonwealth Games gymnastic event, having difficulty dismantling from the Mens Rings.

On 09/04/2018 at 7:53 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Add this to your archive and then shove it up your ass:

WTDStickers.jpg

I can let the selling of shitty glass figurines slide, but why the fuck do you have purple wallpaper and fluffy purple curtains? That windowsill makes no logical sense either. Is this a sex dungeon?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I can let the selling of shitty glass figurines slide, but why the fuck do you have purple wallpaper and fluffy purple curtains? That windowsill makes no logical sense either. Is this a sex dungeon?

Just what I thought. If you zoom in, you can clearly see the shit stains on the orange thing

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'd run out of Woodchip/Laura Ashley.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell they have power cables too! I think we know what Roops will be ordering this Christmas.

I'll have you know that 'they' are my hot water feed plumbed in by Rev as recently as last August. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Soppy cunt. Roops one is kick start, 500cc

She won't be too pleased about this as I usually strictly adhere to client confidentiality in terms of glassware, however here's one of hers without its bubble-wrap. Her other's are on loan to Punkers.

31ZOJN2cHAL.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Doubt it would even touch the sides.

Alas my photo couldn't provide size & scale. The 'Roops-Plug' TM  is an impressive 28" long with a girth that tapers from  17" to its base/foot diameter of approximately 8" in the round. Oh, it's also dishwasher safe like she insisted. 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Right then. If you are all now quite finished with passing your judgement about some of my goods & chattels, may we move on now please?  On the other hand, should any of you wish to acquire one or all of the items pictured then sensible offers will be considered. Your *purchase will be appropriately wrapped, packed and dispatched to your mailing address and will also include a certificate of authenticity.  *By purchasing any of my items you agree to having read, understood and accepted my terms & conditions of sale, and you also accept that refunds will not be accepted under any circumstances.

D B Trotter.

Fucking Christ. Each time I've logged in during the past week, since your self-effacing messiah complex return, I've been greeted by a peanut-encrusted turd that just won't flush.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking Christ. Each time I've logged in during the past week, since your self-effacing messiah complex return, I've been greeted by a peanut-encrusted turd that just won't flush.

Try Listerine and stop eating scat.