CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul Fucking Pogba

Guest N/A

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Paul fucking massive cunt Pogba...... need I say more?

huge bell end

and

Cunt

I watched the game and was absolutely pissing myself when the third Utd goal went in. Not because I like them particularly, but because I was thinking of the inevitable racist shit you'd subsequently spew out on here and the guaranteed ban that would follow.

P.S. Reported.

Lol.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I watched the game and was absolutely pissing myself when the third Utd goal went in. Not because I like them particularly, but because I was thinking of the inevitable racist shit you'd subsequently spew out on here and the guaranteed ban that would follow.

P.S. Reported.

Lol.

You called it webby. MC is more predicable than a premier league manager moaning about the ref not awarding a penalty when one of his 40 million pound Uruguayan strikers throws himself to the ground with 2 foot of fresh air between him and the defender. Last time I looked Man City had several players darker than the average Caucasian, but of course these are the darkies @Monumental cunt deems to be acceptable, the stupid thick fucking turd 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You called it webby. MC is more predicable than a premier league manager moaning about the ref not awarding a penalty when one of his 40 million pound Uruguayan strikers throws himself to the ground with 2 foot of fresh air between him and the defender. Last time I looked Man City had several players darker than the average Caucasian, but of course these are the darkies @Monumental cunt deems to be acceptable, the stupid thick fucking turd 

I can picture him on the terraces, chanting, "our c**n's better than your c**n".

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He takes a banana with him as well. Not to throw. It's up his arse. Big unripe green fucker an' all. 

I thought it was a plantain? That's what it looked like on crimewatch, although the hastily taken footage was blurrier than a wanker's knuckles. 

The mockney fucking gimp.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can picture him on the terraces, chanting, "our c**n's better than your c**n".

That gets you chucked out of games nowadays, eric. You can stab whoever you want or chant about players/managers/refs being cunts without raising any hackles, but whisper the "n" word and you'll be bludgeoned by security before you can say Robinsons golliwog. 

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I thought it was a plantain? That's what it looked like on crimewatch, although the hastily taken footage was blurrier than a wanker's knuckles. 

The mockney fucking gimp.

"Blurrier than a wankers knuckles"

Cunts corner may well be one the last bastions of the beautiful English language  

39 minutes ago, scotty said:

That gets you chucked out of games nowadays, eric. You can stab whoever you want or chant about players/managers/refs being cunts without raising any hackles, but whisper the "n" word and you'll be bludgeoned by security before you can say Robinsons golliwog. 

I didn't know Robinson's had a Golliwog as well. Was it as good as the Robertson's Golliwog? 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I thought yawn inducing footballist threads were no longer a feature on here?

It's like watching a Rory Mcilroy mincing walk

Well fortunately Herr Oberst what you think is of no more importantce than whatever any other cunt thinks. 

Posting in big letters ( or whatever the computer nerd term is ) doesn’t make you the big man on campus as our American friends say. 

I hope I don’t have to remind you of Stalingrad yet again.

Muggy cunt. 

Guest judgetwi
45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I didn't know Robinson's had a Golliwog as well. Was it as good as the Robertson's Golliwog? 

He could be referring to Jancis Robinson , the well known wine expert, awarded an OBE for being posh. As far as I know Jancis never approved a wine that had a golliwog on the bottle. I could be wrong though.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I asked the tattooist to do the bloke from The Jam on my forearm. 

Looks nothing like Paul Weller, not even the right colour. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I asked the tattooist to do the bloke from The Jam on my forearm. 

Looks nothing like Paul Weller, not even the right colour. 

Did he do Chalkie White by mistake?

scan0021.jpg

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:34 AM, judgetwi said:

Well fortunately Herr Oberst what you think is of no more importantce than whatever any other cunt thinks. 

Posting in big letters ( or whatever the computer nerd term is ) doesn’t make you the big man on campus as our American friends say. 

Muggy cunt. 

Sub human

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:34 AM, judgetwi said:

Muggy cunt. 

Rat-tailed maggot

On 4/8/2018 at 7:54 AM, Bubba C said:

Jesus fucking Christ, what the actual fuck is wrong with you, you fucking stupid  boring cunt? 

@Admin, is there any need to keep this thick cunt as a member? It’s like ProfB, only with a lower IQ. 

That made me laugh Bubs, i had to google the said cunt....a fucking arse surfing football pansy , Monumental cunt is probably pissed because Pogba is his missing sticker that he needs to complete his Panini sticker album 2018.

What a daft cunt !!