CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

May Giving It The Biggun.

Decimus

Theresa May has called an emergency cabinet meeting in order to discuss the UK joining the USA and France in military action against the Assad regime in Syria. Rumour has it she is looking to bypass parliament in order to not upset Trump by possibly risking a no vote.

Regardless of the fact that the UK military consists of little more than a naval rubber duck and some aged Tornado jets that are about as much use as a squadron of Sopwith Camels, she is risking becoming embroiled in a potential military confrontation with Russia.

And for what? A barbaric load of Arabs have killed another slightly less barbaric load of Arabs, in a country thousands of miles away. It's got fuck all to do with us, and if Trump wants to posture with his dick out then we shouldn't be metaphorically hiding behind his skirts whilst chucking the military equivalent of a couple of rocks.

The last thing this country needs is to become embroiled in yet another Middle Eastern debacle, with the added potential of having the Russians pull our pants down to tan our post-imperial, irrelevant arse.

The haggard Thatcher-lite old cunt May should leave international military posturing to countries actually capable of doing it and concentrate on sorting out the fucking shambles of exiting the EU that she is presiding over. 

Fucking deluded, blue-rinsed cunt.

• Like 5

Yes, that's all well and good, but then The Donald won't give us one of his excellent trade deals post-Brexit, and we'll be even more fucked than we're already going to be.

Going out in a radioactive blaze of glory is actually about the best outcome we can hope for

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Theresa May has called an emergency cabinet meeting in order to discuss the UK joining the USA and France in military action against the Assad regime in Syria. Rumour has it she is looking to bypass parliament in order to not upset Trump by possibly risking a no vote.

Regardless of the fact that the UK military consists of little more than a naval rubber duck and some aged Tornado jets that are about as much use as a squadron of Sopwith Camels, she is risking becoming embroiled in a potential military confrontation with Russia.

And for what? A barbaric load of Arabs have killed another slightly less barbaric load of Arabs, in a country thousands of miles away. It's got fuck all to do with us, and if Trump wants to posture with his dick out then we shouldn't be metaphorically hiding behind his skirts whilst chucking the military equivalent of a couple of rocks.

The last thing this country needs is to become embroiled in yet another Middle Eastern debacle, with the added potential of having the Russians pull our pants down to tan our post-imperial, irrelevant arse.

The haggard Thatcher-lite old cunt May should leave international military posturing to countries actually capable of doing it and concentrate on sorting out the fucking shambles of exiting the EU that she is presiding over. 

I feel that we should join in with Mr Trump and bomb parts of Syria, its the only language these people understand.

However also as Mr Trump demonstrates, we should give fair warning that we are going to bomb them with smart new shiny missiles and maybe book an appointment time with Mr Putin for when the missiles are due so the Russians can clear the area of themselves and any military type stuff they might have in the intended non critical area to be bombed. Its only fair. That will teach those fools.

By the way, it was only a few days ago that Trump said he was withdrawing troops from sunny Syria, with this in mind has anybody else thought that the last thing Assad would or should do is start chemical attacks,  sounds like strange way of laying low as the yanks fuck off. I wonder who really unleashed this atrocity on the poor cunts in Doura       

Guest White van man

See how many Arsenal fans get the shit kicked out of them tonight v Moscow 

If we don't back Trump up, Russia knows we're on our own. Safety in numbers. Putins a cunt, and a clever cunt at that.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, White van man said:

See how many Arsenal fans get the shit kicked out of them tonight v Moscow 

If we don't back Trump up, Russia knows we're on our own. Safety in numbers. Putins a cunt, and a clever cunt at that.

but I thought we wanted to be on our own, didn't we have a referendum only recently to say so.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, luke swarm said:

but I thought we wanted to be on our own, didn't we have a referendum only recently to say so.

shit, I have just given Panzerkernacker a perfect opening for a gloat

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

no comment

Guest White van man
13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

shit, I have just given Panzerkernacker a perfect opening for a gloat

It's a good job we were in the EU in the 2 world wars or we'd have had no chance.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

It's a good job we were in the EU in the 2 world wars or we'd have had no chance.

well lets get on with it, who needs anybody else, after all we still have the empire just like we did then, don't we

19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well lets get on with it, who needs anybody else, after all we still have the empire just like we did then, don't we

The only red button May has access to is on her Sky remote. We can't fart without America giving their blessing.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You can rely on me, and my fellow countrymen,  Swarmers. We are right behind you.

that's quite worrying, you being right behind us.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only red button May has access to is on her Sky remote. We can't fart without America giving their blessing.

I know Decs, Trumps asks our Theresa to jump and our dear Prime Minister asks how high and would you like me to suck you off after. 

Guest White van man
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I know Decs, Trumps asks our Theresa to jump and our dear Prime Minister asks how high and would you like me to suck you off after. 

I don't think decs wants sucked off. He'd be happy with a like.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Let's face it, the yanks and Russians have got it coming. I say we're best off out of it until we can see who's winning then we can get behind them. With any luck, they'll fry the Middle East, those Israeli cunts as well, and the world will be shot of its biggest problem.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I blame the Mayflower Pilgrims.

TeresaMay.jpg

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I blame the Mayflower Pilgrims.

TeresaMay.jpg

good grief, she scrubs up well doesn't she. Have you noticed her husband looks like that cunt out of the carry on films, Charles Hawtrey.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

good grief, she scrubs up well doesn't she. Have you noticed her husband looks like that cunt out of the carry on films, Charles Hawtrey.

Well I never, I thought it was him?  Carry on Brian May, I think it was. 

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well I never, I thought it was him?  Carry on Brian May, I think it was. 

unfortunately Brian May carries on to this day.

Guest judgetwi

It’s war boys, yes it’s war!!

The Tangoman and the creepy Grannyshagger have bent Mrs Jellyfish over her desk and given her a fucking good spit roasting.

Cue:

Billions of pounds down the fucking drain.

Incredible military cockups involving the Frogs running away and the Yanks dropping bombs on their own side .

Untold thousands of “refugees” ( mainly children with beards) knocking on the door to get in.

Where is Phoney Tony, the peace envoy , when you need him?

Agreed D, Tweety Trumpet has that Murderess May cuntbrain right where he wants her, it's a complete an utter shambles and it will all end in tears, like it always does when dealing with the barbaric middle east. Shocking that it won't go through a vote, fuck me gently...when it suits then our fearless leaders go over the heads of the entire country. Funny really how all this pointing the finger at the Ruskies is taking place all at once, well the west it seems isn't satisfied unless it's sticking it's unwanted conk in to business it has fuck all to do with...and then follows a war.

Fucking disgraceful.!!