CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

May Giving It The Biggun.

Decimus

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Maybe I should have worded it more simpler for a ditch dwell flid like you. I'd have thought the fact I said that I think bombing would be a bad idea would have made it easier to paraphrase in your feeble mind that; I agree with roops on the intended reasoning of any possible military strikes. Now fuck off.

incestuous relations with donkeys is just not an option Stubbed.

As you well know

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, White van man said:

As a civilised nation, we should do our bit to stop this chemical shit being dropped on kids. Trump sorted little rocket man out. The world needed someone like him in charge. Someone with a set of knackers. Obama could have sorted this chemical shit out but acted like a pussy. We need to stand alongside our allies, we might want them to stand alongside us one day.

Ah yes the lovely mentally stable Trump, who a while back said he wouldn't rule out using nuclear weapons on europe. You really want to be allies  with those pieces of shit?

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just like those yank cunts did over the Falklands? They'd have happily let the Arggies keep it if it wasn't for Maggie grabbing Rony Reagan by the balls. We should have sorted Asaad out years ago rather than just hoping he'd go the same way as those in Egypt, Tunisia and Libya. The Ruskies should install their own puppet government to keep things quite. Unfortunately they have zero compassion for human life so henceforth they'll happily back some cunt who used chemical weapons- they did it themselves in that theatre siege..... 

Wasn't Harold Wilson the only PM we've ever had who  told the yanks to fuck off and do one when they wanted us to go into vietnam with them? 

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Imagine being so irrelevant these days that you side with gyps. You used to be somebody on here withers.

Washed up terminal old cunt.

At least you have acknowledged I used to be somebody on this site, which incidentally means absolutely nothing to me. I have given you 3 likes, so go and have a massive wank, you fucking schoolboy.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ah yes the lovely mentally stable Trump, who a while back said he wouldn't rule out using nuclear weapons on europe. You really want to be allies  with those pieces of shit?

From what i remember, he said he would be the last one to use nukes and would only use them as a last resort if they were fired at the USA. They are not a deterent if you say you would never use them. The whole world knows that Corbyn would never use them if he got in number 10. Our nuclear deterent would be gone. The first role of an incoming Prime Minister is to give instructions to our nuke subs whether to launch if we are fired at. Trump says nothing should be taken off the table. The totally correct response. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

At least you have acknowledged I used to be somebody on this site, which incidentally means absolutely nothing to me. I have given you 3 likes, so go and have a massive wank, you fucking schoolboy.

Withers, I’m not sure if you remember Jacko.

You were probably too deep into anti-carcinogenic drugs when he was around, but he already tried the concept of disingenuously awarding his maximum number of likes per day as some kind of cunting.

I count 7 likes this afternoon from you. My post to like ratio is immortal, but no one remembers Jacko.

Guest 'eavensabove

A strike against the Syrians in whatever form it takes is on the cards. It will happen for the reasons that our so-called government gives and no amount of public persuasion will deter them.  

However, I say to fuck with Syria. It's not our problem and I don't agree to others fighting other peoples battles unless it could have a direct/detrimental effect/threat on us here. We've enough of our own matters to address and we should address them how we see fit and without having to rely or depend upon some other cunt to come to our aid or to aid others. 

Another view of which many others would also agree with, is that any rogue country which chooses to use chemicals against anybody else, IS a threat to us and should be nipped in the bud, soon as.  The Chemicals themselves are not really the issue. We have more than enough chemical warheads ourselves to give Assad or anybody else a run for its money, and we also have the capability to use them.  It's Assad's capability to deploy/use his on us that needs to be destroyed/removed and that should be done by every means at our disposal, and now.  Rid the Syrians of anything they have which they could very well use to deploy their shite towards & upon us (if they can) or let the cunts sort out their own shit amongst themselves if they cannot.

I'm fucked off with sympathetic idiots who play the 'Assad's using chemicals on children' card.  HE was child once, as so too was every other mass murdering leader, but that's still not a good enough reason by itself to convince me that we should go to war. Let Trump & Putin sort it out and keep our own distance.   

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

A strike against the Syrians in whatever form it takes is on the cards. It will happen for the reasons that our so-called government gives and no amount of public persuasion will deter them.  

However, I say to fuck with Syria. It's not our problem and I don't agree to others fighting other peoples battles unless it could have a direct/detrimental effect/threat on us here. We've enough of our own matters to address and we should address them how we see fit and without having to rely or depend upon some other cunt to come to our aid or to aid others. 

Another view of which many others would also agree with, is that any rogue country which chooses to use chemicals against anybody else, IS a threat to us and should be nipped in the bud, soon as.  The Chemicals themselves are not really the issue. We have more than enough chemical warheads ourselves to give Assad or anybody else a run for its money, and we also have the capability to use them.  It's Assad's capability to deploy/use his on us that needs to be destroyed/removed and that should be done by every means at our disposal, and now.  Rid the Syrians of anything they have which they could very well use to deploy their shite towards & upon us (if they can) or let the cunts sort out their own shit amongst themselves if they cannot.

I'm fucked off with sympathetic idiots who play the 'Assad's using chemicals on children' card.  HE was child once, as so too was every other mass murdering leader, but that's still not a good enough reason by itself to convince me that we should go to war. Let Trump & Putin sort it out and keep our own distance.   

Too long ; didn’t read.

Smash up some of your shitty glassware and cut your wrists with it. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, White van man said:

From what i remember, he said he would be the last one to use nukes and would only use them as a last resort if they were fired at the USA. They are not a deterent if you say you would never use them. The whole world knows that Corbyn would never use them if he got in number 10. Our nuclear deterent would be gone. The first role of an incoming Prime Minister is to give instructions to our nuke subs whether to launch if we are fired at. Trump says nothing should be taken off the table. The totally correct response. 

Err no actually that was a direct quote when he said he "wouldn't rule out using nuclear weapons on europe". As in US. You won't be sucking his dick so much when the slimy yank cunts decide to launch an ICBM at us, their ALLIES. Just glad Britain and france have our own ICBMs, in case the septics even think about launching anything towards europe.

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Err no actually that was a direct quote when he said he "wouldn't rule out using nuclear weapons on europe". As in US. You won't be sucking his dick so much when the slimy yank cunts decide to launch an ICBM at us, their ALLIES. Just glad Britain and france have our own ICBMs, in case the septics even think about launching anything towards europe.

The worrying and overlooked thing about all these missiles is that we don't really know if they work. It's not like we bought them and then went and let one off in the car park to make sure. They could be full of confetti and glitter for all we know. A bit like when we mugged off saddam by selling him those SCUD  missiles, which all missed their targets and had the destructive capability of a 3 berth caravan dropped from 12 feet.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Too long ; didn’t read.

Smash up some of your shitty glassware and cut your wrists with it. 

I needed to cram it all in the one post, as I've books which require my contributions.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The worrying and overlooked thing about all these missiles is that we don't really know if they work. It's not like we bought them and then went and let one off in the car park to make sure. They could be full of confetti and glitter for all we know. A bit like when we mugged off saddam by selling him those SCUD  missiles, which all missed their targets and had the destructive capability of a 3 berth caravan dropped from 12 feet.

As far as i'm aware Trident is the guidance system while the warheads are British made, but they're still 100% only able to be operated by British personnel, in the vanguard subs as they don't use satellite (guided by the stars or something) or codes and are operated via a key and whatnot. So the myth of the americunts having control over our nuclear deterrent is just that a myth. I found a good blog/website ages ago proving it, but you have to use search terms like "america doesn't control Britain's nuclear arsenal" to find it. They sure did shit bricks last year or whenever it was, when that dummy warhead malfunctioned and got launched at florida instead of off the coast of south africa lol

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If our half dozen aircraft try and mix it with the Russians in Syria, they'll fuck us to buggery. Any planes they don't shoot down will fall to friendly fire courtesy Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Indeed. Regardless of any supposed technological advantage we may or may not have over the Russian's, the fact remains that we would be vastly outgunned in any potential conflict.

I'd rather have one million stones in my arsenal than one single bullet.

http://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Russia_vs_United_Kingdom

The bellicose delusions of some people on here beggars belief.

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I needed to cram it all in the one post, as I've books which require my contributions.

You say books plural, as if you’ve done window cleaning for dead celebrities to get into two books. 

Guest Erroreptile404

In 1979, 2000AD released a comic called "Invasion" about the soviets invading Britain and putting the civilians into concentration camps.

51pso+qmY0L._SX358_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Giving it both barrels! A fifty-megaton bomb hits the Midlands, deadly paratroopers descend from the skies, politicians are hung from lampposts in Parliament Square and the Royal Family flee to exile in Canada. This is the Volgan invasion of Britain and soon this once mighty land lies in anguish under the boot-heel of tyranny. But one man will make a stand. Lorry driver Bill Savage returns to London to find that a stray shell has destroyed his family home, killing his wife and kids. Grabbing his trusty shooter he swears vengeance against the Volgs and leads the resistance. The war may be over for Britain, but for Bill Savage it has only just begun! 

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Regardless of any supposed technological advantage we may or may not have over the Russian's, the fact remains that we would be vastly outgunned in any potential conflict.

While our politicians may have decided to pick a fight with the biggest cunt in the school playground, the fact the Ruskies have 7,285 more warheads than we do seems pretty pointless when you consider one nuclear-armed fighter jet carries enough armament to obliterate a city half the size of London or Moscow. I'm more concerned about the higher proportion of homosexuals which make up the UK's armed forces.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wise words Deco. I'd rather have one million stones in may arse than in one Russian in my eye socket

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

In 1979, 2000AD released a comic called "Invasion" about the soviets invading Britain and putting the civilians into concentrations camps.

Giving it both barrels! A fifty-megaton bomb hits the Midlands, deadly paratroopers descend from the skies, politicians are hung from lampposts in Parliament Square and the Royal Family flee to exile in Canada. This is the Volgan invasion of Britain and soon this once mighty land lies in anguish under the boot-heel of tyranny. But one man will make a stand. Lorry driver Bill Savage returns to London to find that a stray shell has destroyed his family home, killing his wife and kids. Grabbing his trusty shooter he swears vengeance against the Volgs and leads the resistance. The war may be over for Britain, but for Bill Savage it has only just begun! 

Unfortunately, Bill Savage is a lorry driver, and would therefore be far too busy eating Ginsters pasties and picking up 15 year old prostitutes at Scots Corner to even notice that his family were dead, let alone set out to avenge them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

In 1979, 2000AD released a comic called "Invasion" about the soviets invading Britain and putting the civilians into concentration camps.

No relation to that Welsh gobshite Robbie was he? 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While our politicians may have decided to pick a fight with the biggest cunt in the school playground, the fact the Ruskies have 7,285 more warheads than we do seems pretty pointless when you consider one nuclear-armed fighter jet carries enough armament to obliterate a city half the size of London or Moscow. I'm more concerned about the higher proportion of homosexuals which make up the UK's armed forces.

At least Manky has been demobbed.

Imagine our last line of defence being a fat, ginger northern tosser straddling a BMX on the white cliffs of Dover, furiously waving a potato peeler at a rapidly spreading mushroom cloud whilst belching God Save The Queen.

• Like 1