CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Decimus

I genuinely feel enraged whenever this gargantuan fat cunt appears on my 50 inch screen, blocking out every other televisual point of reference whilst guffawing like a fucking idiot.

Whilst I could possibly tolerate her existence as long as it was kept to ITV and Channel 4, it now appears that the porky fucking slag is popping up in every news thread I open, whingeing about "trolls" and "body shamers" who question whether her social media pictures are photoshopped.

Of course she denies that they are, as she just looks "different" on the telly as opposed to real life. Unless the camera now adds ten stone and not ten pounds, this disgusting fucking pig is lying.

These pictures were taken two days apart, and based upon the evidence I hereby declare that she should be stripped naked and flogged through the streets of Newcastle, her disgusting quivering, jiggling flesh exposed to ridicule with each stroke of the lash.

nintchdbpict000398765627.jpg?strip=all&wnintchdbpict000398362258-e1523691425182.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely feel enraged whenever this gargantuan fat cunt appears on my 50 inch screen, blocking out every other televisual point of reference whilst guffawing like a fucking idiot.

Whilst I could possibly tolerate her existence as long as it was kept to ITV and Channel 4, it now appears that the porky fucking slag is popping up in every news thread I open, whingeing about "trolls" and "body shamers" who question whether her social media pictures are photoshopped.

Of course she denies that they are, as she just looks "different" on the telly as opposed to real life. Unless the camera now adds ten stone and not ten pounds, this disgusting fucking pig is lying.

These pictures were taken two days apart, and based upon the evidence I hereby declare that she should be stripped naked and flogged through the streets of Newcastle, her disgusting quivering, jiggling flesh exposed to ridicule with each stroke of the lash.

nintchdbpict000398765627.jpg?strip=all&wnintchdbpict000398362258-e1523691425182.

It's obvious she's wearing a fat coat. 

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Good call. This type of alleged celebrity has grown from the puddle of sludge that is reality TV. Geordie Shore, TOWIE, Big Brother etc'. A multitude of self obsessed cunts, utterly bereft of talent in any form and filthy rich for doing fuck all. This Moffat cunt has even appeared in an advert with Kevin Bacon, although why an actor of his high calibre and ability needs to do adverts is fucking beyond me. She now has a regular gig in some computer game crap with a cunt named Rob Beckett, whoever the fuck he is, besides some bloke whose gob could be used as a bark stripper. We live in a world where true talent is often unrewarded and ignorance and mediocrity is celebrated. Edgar Allan Poe died penniless in the street... Joey Essex is a multi-millionaire. Sickening.

• Like 1

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

These photos could be genuine. I've seen this happen a few times. You pull a fit bird on a night out, and somehow the fuckers put 5 stone on by the time you wake up.

8 minutes ago, White van man said:

These photos could be genuine. I've seen this happen a few times. You pull a fit bird on a night out, and somehow the fuckers put 5 stone on by the time you wake up.

That fat, bubble arsed Armenian cunt, Kardashian has been caught out badly with this photo tampering bollocks. In one she posted, you could see a straight kerb was bent into a semi-circle and a Range Rover in the background was reduced to the width of a motorcycle. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That fat, bubble arsed Armenian cunt, Kardashian has been caught out badly with this photo tampering bollocks. In one she posted, you could see a straight kerb was bent into a semi-circle and a Range Rover in the background was reduced to the width of a motorcycle. 

Now we know what you look at on line.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Seems nice enough girl to me. Caught up in a showbiz world where the thick as fuck public are preoccupied with her weight and appearance.

I can understand that, as last Tuesday there were several members on here, wondering where the site had gone, and waiting for you to make an appearance. Good shit was it?

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely feel enraged whenever this gargantuan fat cunt appears on my 50 inch screen, 

I wonder why you find it necessary to mention the size of your TV screen?

Hello Dr Freud, would you mind parking your Ferrari round the back you small cocked Austrian cunt ?

Guest Wizardsleeve

From a technological point, the pics could be two days apart, one taken 13 April, one 15 April, just not the same year.  Cunts who bray on about being body shamed are openly admitting they're disgusting fucking barnyard animals who need to lose weight.  They should be taken off the airwaves until such time as their eating habits are healthy and they have returned to a state of fitness.  

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I wonder why you find it necessary to mention the size of your TV screen?

Hello Dr Freud, would you mind parking your Ferrari round the back you small cocked Austrian cunt ?

It was a comedic device to draw attention to her vast proportions. It would hardly have worked if I said I was watching it on a portable now, would it? You humourless, misanthropic cunt.

For what it's worth, I'm actually one of the few on here that doesn't make outrageous statements regarding their own importance and wealth. On that note, didn't you once claim to be running for MP in whatever rat infested shit hole you call home in London?

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Is it just me or does she look like Private Pile from Full metal jacket in a wig?

Sadly R Lee Ermey has now passed away and isn't around to give the obese tub of dog shit a dose of reality.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you sure you're on the right website? This is Cunts Corner where we cunt the famous, the stupid and the famous who are  stupid. 

Yes, I am very sure that I am on the right site. Of course, everyone has their own bench mark. But cunting people for being black , Jewish, old, disabled, ugly , poor or  being an overweight woman doesn’t match up with mine. I did once cunt Margaret Beckett for being ugly but it was superimposed on the fact that she was a rather sanctimonious ,preachy and sometimes shrill politician. The use of the ugly adjective was, on reflection , not worthy of me. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

From a technological point, the pics could be two days apart, one taken 13 April, one 15 April, just not the same year.  Cunts who bray on about being body shamed are openly admitting they're disgusting fucking barnyard animals who need to lose weight.  They should be taken off the airwaves until such time as their eating habits are healthy and they have returned to a state of fitness.  

Yes , a lesson to any bronzed Adonis that might let standards slip.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, I am very sure that I am on the right site. Of course, everyone has their own bench mark. But cunting people for being black , Jewish, old, disabled, ugly , poor or  being an overweight woman doesn’t match up with mine. I did once cunt Margaret Beckett for being ugly but it was superimposed on the fact that she was a rather sanctimonious ,preachy and sometimes shrill politician. The use of the ugly adjective was, on reflection , not worthy of me. 

This is a cunting site for cunting people. There's nothing for you here.