CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Decimus

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely feel enraged whenever this gargantuan fat cunt appears on my 50 inch screen, blocking out every other televisual point of reference whilst guffawing like a fucking idiot.

Whilst I could possibly tolerate her existence as long as it was kept to ITV and Channel 4, it now appears that the porky fucking slag is popping up in every news thread I open, whingeing about "trolls" and "body shamers" who question whether her social media pictures are photoshopped.

Of course she denies that they are, as she just looks "different" on the telly as opposed to real life. Unless the camera now adds ten stone and not ten pounds, this disgusting fucking pig is lying.

These pictures were taken two days apart, and based upon the evidence I hereby declare that she should be stripped naked and flogged through the streets of Newcastle, her disgusting quivering, jiggling flesh exposed to ridicule with each stroke of the lash.

nintchdbpict000398765627.jpg?strip=all&wnintchdbpict000398362258-e1523691425182.

And you bought your 50 inch screen tv to accommodate every lovable, rippling, mound of flab of this celebrity whale.

Go on, you know you want to...

6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, I am very sure that I am on the right site. Of course, everyone has their own bench mark. But cunting people for being black , Jewish, old, disabled, ugly , poor or  being an overweight woman doesn’t match up with mine. I did once cunt Margaret Beckett for being ugly but it was superimposed on the fact that she was a rather sanctimonious ,preachy and sometimes shrill politician. The use of the ugly adjective was, on reflection , not worthy of me. 

Fuck off you ugly, skinny, methodist, geriatric, welsh, white cunt!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wasn't she recently rumoured to be in romantic pursuit of Ant McPartlin? No wonder the dome-headed simpleton turned back to the drink.

Steady on bores, that dome headed jibe towards the very talented, cheeky Geordie entertainer don't sit right with our new moral code from up high (Rhyl) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

And you bought your 50 inch screen tv to accommodate every lovable, rippling, mound of flab of this celebrity whale.

Go on, you know you want to...

The only inches I'd invest in for this disgusting porcine disgrace are the two on a Stanley knife. Imagine the sort of crackling you could get off of it's gelatinous hide with a few score incisions.

After I'm finished, I demand that you borrow it and slit both wrists, plus your throat, just to be safe.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And here I thought my worst nightmare was a black man with a gun...

No, you should worry about being rounded up and shipped to some conversion therapy centre in Alabama.

On 16 April 2018 at 4:07 PM, cuntspotter said:

..... with admin privileges.

Spotto, I've always held a warm place in my heart for you as you were probably the first punter to respond to one of my comments back in the dark days of 2014, without asking me to drink bleach.

I like to think of you as a kindly old uncle who at family functions happily gives his nephews a nip of single malt in their tizer, tells filthy jokes and regales them with silent killing techniques learnt in the steaming jungles of Malaya on national service.

I double dare you motherfucker to ban me after that shit

Guest Bill Stickers
56 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spotto, I've always held a warm place in my heart for you as you were probably the first punter to respond to one of my comments back in the dark days of 2014, without asking me to drink bleach.

I like to think of you as a kindly old uncle who at family functions happily gives his nephews a nip of single malt in their tizer, tells filthy jokes and regales them with silent killing techniques learnt in the steaming jungles of Malaya on national service.

Drink bleach. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 16/04/2018 at 5:54 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

No, you should worry about being rounded up and shipped to some conversion therapy centre in Alabama.

You and Wolfie have already been and the therapy failed. :P

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I was being told to drink bleach here whilst you were in short trousers and probably getting beaten up behind the bike shed and forced to give hand jobs to the bigger boys, now fuck off with you.

I would rather you drank Cillit Bang.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only excitement I get nowadays is when I examine the contents of my catheter.