Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Decimus

Scarlett Moffatt-Cunt

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The only excitement I get nowadays is when I examine the contents of my catheter.

Oh come my good man, the banter we all share here is more exciting than a drink and drug fuelled binge with a pair of £1000 a night posititutes, surely? Speaking of snorting coke off a hookers nipples, where rick?

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh come my good man, the banter we all share here is more exciting than a drink and drug fuelled binge with a pair of £1000 a night posititutes, surely? Speaking of snorting coke off a hookers nipples, where rick?

I think he is walking up Kilimanjaro.

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Wanking off the natives of Kilimanjaro perhaps? In an effort to fill Punkapes spunk stained shoes no doubt

I'll stop there

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I can't keep up with all the fucking euphemisms these days. Whatever it is, he's a filthy bastard who needs to sort himself out.

2 minutes ago, nocti said:

I can't keep up with all the fucking euphemisms these days. Whatever it is, he's a filthy bastard who needs to sort himself out.

Reading Nocti is like pissing in one's swimming trunks; naughty but strangely comforting